What's new

Flame Protective wings

ive ran into this before when ancestral first came out when i was in the library, but wrote it off as a one time thing but this evening it was doing it without fail in mistsong summit

1581221724220.png

my healer was using flame protective wings and in three separate fights this was happening other players that tried attacking the oni within the circle took damage as well, since its happened in the library and here i assume its not specific to the mistsong dungeon

That is how this skill should work. Skill reduces incoming Magic Damage to 20%, and reflects an equal amount to enemies, but all targets within a radius of 15 m from the caster also take 20% damage.
There is, however, a description bug that will be corrected.

Last edited:
alright, its just strange that our own skills can kill us i guess :p obviously physical damage isnt affected, but still, guess ill tell everyone to never use this skill again because the skill says "allies only receive 20% incoming damage, and an equal amount is reflected back to enemies," so that doesnt sound like an effect that just reflects all magic damage back to any magic user regardless of mob/player/ally affiliation, its counter productive because i can litterally kill myself with it even though my own healer in party is using it

Last edited:
Back