What's new

[Flash mob] Secret Santa

@Sparkle I accidentally deleted my mail without reading it just now. I am sorry for my stupidness, but can you send it again? And Merry Christmas!

I sent a gift to the one i got but didn't recieve any so maybe i been a baaad girl :p didn't even get coal though :D

Thank you @Sparkle & AR staff for this event :)
My Santa(@EEK ). Apart from getting some cute decors & stuff I also got to do a glider show! Had some guildies on the ground to make good use of the 'Merry Christmas' & other fireworks that we received in the Holiday Gift Box [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:D[/bcolor]

I sent a gift to the one i got but didn't recieve any so maybe i been a baaad girl :p didn't even get coal though :D
You're not the only one who did not receive it.
Maybe is just because people are still away for the holiday, there's a chance we will still get it. :D

Apparently many of us have been forgotten. I really liked the idea of the event. But if people got their gift and did not bother to send theirs, i will not participate again. It's just not nice when it suppose to be a nice event for everyone to enjoy. It will sure discourage more people in participating again.
But nothing we can do about it. :rolleyes:

on a 2nd note: Happy New Year! [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:D[/bcolor]

Oh well, I never got a Secret Santa, But I hope everyone had a Good Holiday Season, and looking forward to another year of fun and ArcheRaging!

Back