[Forum Event] Almost Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Almost_Family.png

Do you have someone in the game with whom you share all the happy moments and harsh everyday life?
Someone you can call your gaming friend or gaming family?
This is a good chance to introduce them to the rest of the ArcheRage community as you are already almost family.

Requirements:
  • Your IGN
  • 2 screenshots with you and your game family together: 1 with no names and 1 where you can see names (last one hidden under the spoiler).
  • Explanation on why you consider players on the screenshot your game family (2-5 sentences).
  • 1 short story from your AR life with any of the players from that screenshots.

Rewards:
1st place
- 2500 credits + Azazel or Abbadon (wrapped)
Azazel.jpg Abbadon.jpg
2nd place - 2000 credits + Embalmed Greenman Chroma
Embalmed Greenman Chroma.png
3rd place - 1500 credits + Crest Cherry Blossom Fan
Crest Cherry Blossom Fan.jpg
4th-5th place - 1000 credits

Last day of the event - June, 2nd

1. IGN: Shey

AA EVENTO SIN NOMBRE.png
AA EVENTO CON NOMBRE.png

3: We have been playing together for 20 years now, we always play as a family.

4: 15 We have been friends for 20 years now, we started playing DotA, Lineage, League of Legends, then we met Archeage, like 12 years ago, since then we re family, in every single server, game, we still family, we trust each other, even as adults and busy, we still love to rol this beautiful game ;)

IGN: Faux
2022-06-02 19_53_42-- ArcheRage DX11 - 6.2.11.0.UT (r.483218) Apr  2 2020 (15_14_48) ArcheRage...png

2022-06-02 19_55_51-- ArcheRage DX11 - 6.2.11.0.UT (r.483218) Apr  2 2020 (15_14_48) ArcheRage...png
This is Aneko, we've been playing together for over 6years, we started on Live servers and ended up on this server.
we've played many different games together such as final fantasy, Black Desert Online and Tera.
We talk everyday and even tho we both play on different factions we still manage to do stuff together and enjoy the game.

Just recently Aneko bought 1000 Magic Beans from the marketplace and we spend like like 2/3 hours planting them, watering them and cutting them down like maniacs while being in a discord call complaining about the fps drops and where the beanstalks designs are at X)
unknown.png

Last edited:
IGN: Aviendha

family no names 3.png

We all met on ArcheRage and ended up in the same family throughout the years. We do crazy things together like purpling each other at the end of duels or doing funny shit with mounts👀 We even ended up exiling together about a year ago, our biggest adventure yet! By now, our friendship extends past AR but we never forget this is where we found each other!

family names 3.png

IGN: Puppy

ScreenShot0007.jpg

ScreenShot0006.jpg

Players included: Kero, Pompom, Otter, Ou, Avantgarde, Puppy, Ramen, Pawsy, Aikuros, Gude, Machiavellian, Congo

To be quite honest, I consider my whole guild as family but this is my family in-game (though we are missing Miseo..) ☺️
The reason I consider them as family is because I've been playing with some of them for about 5 years! Majority of them have been met through Legacy servers or AAU and we enjoyed playing together so we ended up playing on ArcheRage to get our AA fix. These wonderful people have had my back through thick and thin and they mean a lot to me. 💖

Short story! A running meme on the server is that we flare for everything and honestly, we really do, haha. I've been asking to take this picture for days and today it was very short notice. Such short notice in fact that we even flared some people in just to take it, l0l. It's very rare for most of us to be online at the same time so we had to quickly squeeze it in after content. I wanted to take it inside the house since I have some spots very cutely decorated but there is so many of us that we had to take it outside.. ;-;
Even though they sometimes get fed up with my antics, they still care enough about me and my silly rp/forum event efforts to take an SS to help me participate every now and then. I love them all!

1. IGN: Armoebius

nonickname.png

nick.png

3. We almost all know each other IRL, and we are finally enjoying a nice MMO experience together, since ArcheRage is my first online RPG! Most of us are still a bit "newbies", but we're having so much fun with the crafting and trading system - we split our work and abilities and share the profit, minimal effort and maximum profit! Not only we are always supporting each other, we also found a nice community of more expert players ready to help us. One month in, and we are so addicted!

4. We have tried to choose the funniest story among all the cool and funny things that we see everyday, but probably the best is about the group photo we uploaded for the contest. We wanted a spot in Rokhala, since it's the safe region where all of us new players set our houses, so we chose this cute mushroom house. Too bad that, less than a single minute after the picture was taken, the house DISAPPEARED because of unpaid taxes. So we got not only a contest photo, but even a piece of history!

IGN:Giantpanda
- ArcheRage DX11 - 6.2.11.0.UT (r.483218) Apr  2 2020 (15_14_48) ArcheRage_NA 2022_5_30 星期一 22...png

There are many people in my family,But now some people have left for various reasons.Some because of work, but also because of marriage.They can't play games anytime, anywhere,We came here from another server.Many, many years have passed,This is a sad story.We also have fresh blood. We trust and help each other.:D
We are the best.
- ArcheRage DX11 - 6.2.11.0.UT (r.483218) Apr  2 2020 (15_14_48) ArcheRage_NA 2022_5_30 星期一 22...png
Many things happen to us every day, and the most common things are the most real,It's like someone helps us finish the task of killing monsters. They will put down their hands and help us at the first time.Or if they lack any materials, I will help them as soon as possible.This is mutual support
A few months ago, I was worried about the decoration of my new house.Someone recommended me some decorating methods, and I will implement them one by one.This makes my house all connected and looks like a luxury Manor.Yes, they are photographers and house designers in real life.After several days' efforts and their guidance, I have a beautiful home.This is also our base area.We will send people to trim the yard regularly to keep it clean.Although in the end I was the only one pruning the flower bed.....
We will only be more united,
Thank you for the theme of this activity, which is very meaningful.I've been playing with them for six years

Last edited by a moderator:
IGN:Giantpanda
View attachment 17927
There are many people in my family,But now some people have left for various reasons.Some because of work, but also because of marriage.They can't play games anytime, anywhere,We came here from another server.Many, many years have passed,This is a sad story.We also have fresh blood. We trust and help each other.:D
We are the best.
View attachment 17928
Many things happen to us every day, and the most common things are the most real,It's like someone helps us finish the task of killing monsters. They will put down their hands and help us at the first time.Or if they lack any materials, I will help them as soon as possible.This is mutual support
A few months ago, I was worried about the decoration of my new house.Someone recommended me some decorating methods, and I will implement them one by one.This makes my house all connected and looks like a luxury Manor.Yes, they are photographers and house designers in real life.After several days' efforts and their guidance, I have a beautiful home.This is also our base area.We will send people to trim the yard regularly to keep it clean.Although in the end I was the only one pruning the flower bed.....
We will only be more united,
Thank you for the theme of this activity, which is very meaningful.I've been playing with them for six years
This is a mistake spoiler:mad:, Please correct it for me.thanks

IGN: Brel
unknown.png

Some of us have met in ArcheRage. Some of us have met while growing up. Some of us were born in the same household. How we met, however, doesn't really matter. What's really important is that everyday, for almost 2 years, we have been taking care of one another. Be it by listening to each other's trouble, be it by simply saying comforting words, be it by going out together to have some drinks and yes, sometimes, we play a little bit of Archeage. The bonds that have been created by chance are now a core aspect of our daily routine, outside of the internet. That's why we are family. Because we're unbreakable.

ScreenShot0030.jpg

Wtbkrakenweapkekw, Zero, Aryz, Ayaya, Escarlatte, Bonney, John, Thirdtimeleveling, Nightwork, Brel

We have been everywhere and we have done eveything in this game. Scurrying from place to place, from guild to guild. From foes to friends to acquaintances. Quite like, y'know, rats. This was how we got to meet some of our members, though. Some of us were foes in the past. Thirdtimeleveling and Wtbkrakenweapkekw, henceforth Diip and Nebra respectively, were on the wrong side of the ocean when we first met. They had just begun playing on the server and, whenever we met them on Reedwind, we'd play with them aggressively. Especially Ayaya. One day, after having been killed about a dozen times, Nebra cried out, "Why don't you stop killing us?" to which Ayaya said, "Well, Hiram Infusions don't fall out of the sky. You gotta work for them."

Despite the initial disputes, we told them that they should come play with us on West and that we'd help them gear up and, well, they have been playing with us for over eighteen months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back