What's new

[Forum Event] ArcheRage beauty in colors

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Archeage art1.jpg

ArcheRage beauty in colors
It's time to show your art talents again. This time you need to draw 1 picture that will include Archeage world - your character, building, nature or anything else connected with Archeage.

Event requirements are very simple:​
  • It should be a hand or computer drawn picture. No screenshots or already existing works from internet will be accepted.​
  • Picture needs to include word "ArcheRage" on it.​
  • No more than 2 arts per player will be accepted. Only one of them (the best one) can win "top 3", even if both deserve a reward.​
  • Make sure to note your ING in the post with art.​
Best arts will receive the following rewards:
1st place - 4000 credits + title "Creator"
2nd plce - 3000 credits + title "Creator"
3rd place - 2000 credits + title "Creator"

title Creator-1.jpg

Stamina +20

After best 3 are announced we'll have additional voting started (Player's Choice Award). Players will have a chance to vote for the arts they liked but that didn't receive a reward.
Best 3 winning Player's Choice Award will receive 4th, 5th and 6th places accordingly and 1000 credits reward.

Arts will be accepted till 7/24.

Top 3 will be announced on 7/25. Voting for players will be opened right after and closed in 48 hours after on 7/27.

Good luck!

Last edited:
squishedscheisse.jpg

eh just a random sketch of my character from memory. i think gha gear looked something like that.
also sorry if it looks squished i was working with 300dpi A4 then realised it was too large ( ' ;-; )/

IGN: Hikaricsh

Last edited:
May I enter, even though I do not play ArcheRage (or any version of ArcheAge) anymore? I’d just like to share my art :)

May I enter, even though I do not play ArcheRage (or any version of ArcheAge) anymore? I’d just like to share my art :)

We all will be glad to see Archeage arts so go ahead and share. But if you are not playing any longer, we'll not be able to include you into the list of winners, even if art is good to win.

We all will be glad to see Archeage arts so go ahead and share. But if you are not playing any longer, we'll not be able to include you into the list of winners, even if art is good to win.
Thank you for your quick reply. And that’s alright with me, hehehe

Back