What's new

[Forum Event] ArcheRage beauty in colors

Attachments

• boaty.png
    boaty.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 448
Hey, sorry to ask. I just wanted to clarify seeing as my schedule has been so busy and I'm probably going to be cutting deadline pretty close. When you say Arts will be accepted till 7/24 does this mean that the 24th is a submission day and in which timezone is this set? Much appreciated. Thanks.

@Mye the 24th is the final day to submit an entry. Sparkle will announce at some point when entries close. Usually towards the end of the day / half way through the day

Hey, sorry to ask. I just wanted to clarify seeing as my schedule has been so busy and I'm probably going to be cutting deadline pretty close. When you say Arts will be accepted till 7/24 does this mean that the 24th is a submission day and in which timezone is this set? Much appreciated. Thanks.

You have full day 7/24 server time (EST). I'll have it closed 7/25 morning.

Last edited:
Truly impressed that we have so many talented in arts people on our server.
Just a reminder! Today is the last day of the event. Make sure to post your arts by the end of the day.

You do realize filtered screenshots aren't allowed?

You do realize that filtered screenshots were amongst the winners in the last art contest?

computer drawn picture

I take that as being allowed to model based on game graphics using software. If you don't like it, well... tough shit. It's up to the admins to decide, and quite frankly, I don't expect to place in this contest. I like several of the other artworks more than mine. And it's really not that big of a deal.

IGN: Meus

It's probably too late to submit this but...

917629e593.png

I drew my "Pocket DPS" Asianrambo as an Asian Rambo! (kinda...)

...Oh well, I tried. :rolleyes:

@Jessica Baker @sociopathix please stay on topic with the thread and be polite.

For correction the entry requirements do not say anything about applying a filter. So you can use one.
The requirements state it needs to be drawn by you either through a hand drawing or computer designed

@sociopathix we'll not be able to accept your work. According to the event rules "hand or computer drawn picture. No screenshots or already existing works from internet will be accepted". Not drawn arts or changed screenshots can't be accepted in this event.
@Meus we'll accept yours as the last entry.

Closing this event now. Players will be provided with first 3 places results later today. Voting for the remaining arts will be opened later today as well.

Due to the high quantity of great quality works 3rd and 2nd places will be shared by several winners. 1st place will have only one main winner :)

Our 3rd place winners:
@hellajeff (IGN: Hecatejeff) and @XxKaex (ING: Nairuhn)
3.hellajeff-1.png 3.XxKaex.png

Back