Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ArcheRage_Birthday_Card1.png

Join our 3rd Anniversary celebration!

Create a Birthday Card for ArcheRage. Whether it will be a video, gif, screenshot or something handmade is up to you.
5 most interesting and original greeting cards will be rewarded with any previously released in marketplace costume at your choice.

Last day of the event - November, 1st

Last edited:
IGN: Elysea
Entry: Video-Card + Yata party (the best kind of party)

A toast to this game: A world who constantly rebuilds itself at the hands of the community. To every person that makes this game unique in its own way. To the friends we made along the way. To the enemies that keep us entertained. To the ones who left and the ones who arrived. To the good and bad and to the many more years to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHERAGE! Cheers! ???

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!'Archerage

This is the best Server I ever played on! And I'm glad to see that its still growing and getting better!
This is a picture of my old character :D

HappyArcheRage.jpg

IGN: Ashu

A bit more classic Birthday card/message.

20201029_024419.jpg
View attachment 13906

Transcript

You gave us refuge after we were trodden upon. Doing so at no cost to us. Though significant cost to yourselves.

You chose to invest in a community and a desire. From the outset seeking to rectify long standing issues with a world we all love. As well as bring us new content, expand the world, and add to its depth.

Despite many bumps in the road to get where we are now, we are still a family tied together through a shared passion.

At this, the third anniversary ArcheRage you are still pushing forward trying to balance what is possible and what the community want.

I look forward to many more years together,

Sincerely,

Ashu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back