What's new

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN : SALAHALDIN
Wilbur and Orville wisdom who create the plane [KNOW MORE]
“Well, if I talked a lot I should be like a parrot, which is the bird that speaks most and flies least.”
gmrhQps.jpg

List 5 of your favorite things about ArcheRage.
Time to complete: 2 days.

List 5 of your favorite things about ArcheRage.
IGN: Tale

1. Some dank PVP
2. S̶t̶e̶a̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ Packs
3. Tale loves to make new friends :rolleyes:
4. I love when Sparkle gives me free credits with these events
5. Hangin around with Disorderly Conduct is always good fun :cool:

1 - Good Community
2 - Administration at the top of magnificence
3 - Free Gifts , Patron
4 - All can speak english
5 - Rapid response
One bad thing i don't like my ping in the server i'm from europ and my ping so bad take 3-5 minutes to load the people.

IGN: Etsuji
1. Active Community, the server feels alive. Just look at all the greens in Solis and Marinople.
2. Admin that listens, when we don't want a change, admins try their best to implement what the community wants (eg old pack system in 3.5)
3. Free Patron, especially if your f2p you can now invest that money elsewhere, and makes ArcheAge/ArcheRage more enjoyable.
4. Rapid response to tickets - <24 hours usually, much faster than 2 months with Gamigo.
5. Great form events! Seriously!

IGN: Necrote
  1. Forum events
  2. Free & unlimited patron
  3. Custom mounts & gliders
  4. Keeping both 3.0 and 3.5 style trading systems in Archearage's custom 3.5 patch
  5. Donation isn't required to be able to put down farms/houses (Trion's way of countering bots was atrocious, how the heck are newbies supposed to earn money quickly for patron time if they can't even own farms without patron? Illegal farming? No thanks)

IGN: Aviendha

1. Exploration
2. Being able to do multiple things I love to make gold
3. Custom quests/events
4. Stealing from illegal farms :3
5. The very kind and helpful community <3

1. The community. (Green pirate learned that I was new to the server, sent me a care package. Another random player and his partner were running packs, saw me, gave me mats for packs and max level my donkey for me.)
2. Labor regen. The number one issue I have always had with live since launch is the labor system. It is severely lacking for how necessary it is for farmers.
3. Increased rates. Getting to max level is always more painful the closer you get, the increased rates make it less painful.
4. These forum events. Aside from the freebies that you get, it also shows staff involvement in the community.
5. Patron for all. For a game based on owning land and farming, it was quite unkind to require patron for land ownership and increased labor regen. This "free patron" brings a balance to the game that was sorely needed.

IGN: Kittydoom

1. Making new friends :)
2. Farming is calming
3. Free patron and the 10K labor a day
4. I love all the in game events
5. I love the forum events!

IGN: Ultima

1.free patron
2.farming
3.collecting costumes and pets
4.taking screenshots and making screensaver
5.been playing since 2014 and still discovering new things.
ScreenShot0145.jpg

"Red Friday"
Color of the day – red.
Take a screenshot with 1 more player. Main color of screenshot should be red.

Time to complete: 1 day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back