What's new

[Forum Event] ArcheRage Loading… Please Wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Loading Screen.png

Time to prepare some new cool loading screens!
Participate in this event and compete with others for the best players created loading screen.
Best works will be rewarded and may also be chosen for the game loading screen later.

Task:
Provide a game screenshot or a digital art of your own creation for the loading screen.

Requirements:
  • Provide your IGN.
  • No more than 1 work per participant.
  • Graphic editors are allowed.
  • It can be anything related to the game.
  • File type: PNG.
  • Dimensions: 1920x1200. Please note the size is not standard! (Tip: you can add a black line below to increase height from 1080 to 1200; remember we have a loading bar (below) in game that should stay visible, so black background would be the best for it)
  • Only works that didn't participate in any previous events will be accepted.
Important! Please hide your art under the spoiler. You can also leave additional comment if you want.

Rewards:
1st place
- 4000 credits + Black Fledgling Phoenix (wrapped)
Black Fledgling Phoenix.png
2nd place - 3000 credits + Date Night Costume
Date Night Costume_female.png
Date Night Costume_male.png
3rd place - 2000 credits + Cherry Blossom Decor
Cherry Blossom Decor.png
4th-6th place - 1000 credits

Last day of the event - November, 21st

A new member of Blue Salt Brotherhood arrived at The Paddies in Villanelle, while taking a short break with her mechanical horse she decided to read a chapter of a secret book.

Logos not added so the Team can place it where they most need to.

IGN: Root

The Paddies 3.png

Last edited:
IGN: Say

View of Sandeep.png

This is a recreation of a screenshot i took a while ago, i was inspired by it and made this with my gf. Hope u all like it!

Last edited:
Desolation at the swamp

IGN: Cabal

Big shoutout to Fidelis (and the wyvern) for participating to this artwork of mine.

File without the logo is available in case the team needed the plain photo.

Time.jpg

Wish there were more entries cuz I got a billion more ideas for a wallpaper but since theres not many Pirate themed AA Wallpapers i figured this is the chance to make one. Can provide logoless picture and all the PNG layers if requested, I Can also animate the picture and that would be a killer of a loading screen, Pic can be edited to fit into your prefferences , I could improve the Wallpaper by a longshot if i were to add details and give more attention to it. If it wins, i just might

IGN: Deferal

Actual Artwork, not a Screenshot

WTR YAARR PACKZ 1920x1200.png
WTR YAARR PACKZ framed.png

And the full 1920 x 1080 just because i want it to exist

WTR YAARR PACKZ.png
Now...i really NEED THAT PHOENIX

Last edited:
IGN: Tristram
loading 02.png

loading 01.pngloading 03.png

ING: Alphard

I wish I could post more screenshots for the loading screen. There are so many places and situations in ArcheRage that would make for a very nice view. One of them is forest. I also chose one of most beautiful time of day - sunset. Hope all of you will like it 🙂

AR_screen_20221120.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back