[Forum Event] ArcheRage Love Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ArcheRage_Love_Story.png

Create your AR love story in 6 pictures. It can be comics, manga, manhwa. You can use screenshots from the game or have a digital art / hand-drawn story.
It can be a real story that happened in game or a fictional one.

Reward:
1st place
- 3000 credits + Faelight Wings (wrapped) + title "Great Illustrator"
Faelight Wings.jpg
2nd place - 2500 credits + Blossom Perinoor Cottons + title "Great Illustrator"
Blossom Perinoor Cottons.png
3rd place - 2000 credits + Werefox Lantern Poster + title "Great Illustrator"
Werefox Lantern Poster.png
4th-5th place - 1000 credits + title "Novice Illustrator"

Great Illustrator title.jpg
Novice Illustrator title.jpg

Important! Digital arts / hand-drawn stories may be rated higher than screenshot stories.

Last day of the event - February, 27th

IGN: Hyang

vSbilSwrEvoRuRATAi7HYKbMUZhlg8EeKbL-HCEnncfPME0AF1FOfaTfx9XRnkqXy6XWGQeF6zEMJ4WXHuDbdNiwMuwXyPdrcvouKlqOm1T3IoWi888ov5ySOZbplY3-KxkyFLRV

Robby started his day as he normally did, in the Hello Kitty mirror getting ready to go out to raids, kill mobs at Diamond Shores, and farm. There are so many crops that need management, he thought. There were also cardboard boxes that he had to move as he had just moved into sunbite wilds. He had no idea he was about to meet the most disliked neighbor in his community.

eX7_yauaRZLAgOJEcC2L76qnqM3JJic1GHGjQ1zsGzP1cdIOQGuz9CGj_QwLSx72OcUoGDP3E7R9Z8Ke4zrcePOLexIIiPTlQnwht23i418nY1fgXLZL_W6z9xdHC2v2IgG2MwEN

In the middle of his thoughts, he heard screaming. The sun was about to rise, so this confused Robby. He quickly went out to investigate.
INVJOoDheFv-DSPyO66_j_-zOxsZuv5bjy8d-y8cUK5MZmkDcRooL1X5-6o6I_1jq5KPysVhwHfZeKPcxgSzAUKe--m4nUJ_coOYvzkBOLeiGFPw-27gN4INyYSRqzUCW_zfTos9

Outside, the stary cat told him everything. “Meow” he said to Robby. “The local fairy has passed out by the beach?” “Meow” “Thanks for telling me, kitty. I’ll hop on my Zebra and rescue her!

rTinhOatrqzjJO0N8w3nF2pBu6dsFlntgKchS6lRMWjUCAZ5pyswYEod7N4ghxaH58Txx1o9eIAhCtjTanRTm0PMJ241b3fbe9_SgQL710T6htRKDmrjrcwaNLFW_jSUbPoHuyvm

Robby got on his Zebra, and as fast as he could took the path down to the beach of Sunbite Wilds.
gNbhPFvsphbMnaGhwf08FZ_zrNob1WdXryfKuiP3fSt8a7E1q4A_-NbDnP_CzPI3P1SosW4_Nv8K-fEQPOFxJoERCpsobFRqDRzDluzvB1HSrZbpsCU4uYiovAbDbcyvo0sYnQHD

As soon as he got there, he saw the Ale Sprite the cat was talking about. She was just starting to get up, but unfortunately she was an alcoholic. He guided her onto his horse and guided her back home.
fXIn9qzs4BVC_XT5wFgnNpLEFYPkUkMJrt1Jdhyv5b-HXpJTK_cEAkbyAzZi97S0_5I2uhKgk7oL-bwrVAC2-1a4Bt1B9hPGaCTWnaSRT7iLePo-7_uIrTYQ1FxcWia7aqQsNqvf

As soon as he got her back to her thatched farmhouse, he helped her inside and signed her up for alcoholics anonymous. Robby thought this would be the end, but he was invited inside. He would spend the night with the fairy and care for her as she dealt with a hangover.
-Lq31IIfm9xdrBHfQu2ra6pwogaQeB4gpfYZmgNk9CCZgS6_1mg-61kkRyOL48iUvjocpQQ8rn1DK8wvLjxhU-M39whWgzP3f5azk449w2JWHhALHrjn16QEw0wHgCFV17tj923o

Months go by, but eventually Robby receives a letter from her in the mail. “I’m pregnant” she had told him. “You’re going to be a father.” she told him. He was very excited to begin a new life, and got ready to propose to the ale sprite in order to make sure the child would have a full family.
sxJxQ_wIBoAQwN3hHsQX-GhB0J38A-rM4t8nU0wFbgjSOcXx52YvDItxLqicDs5VYJkQIHZo8vg-0sykrwhVu-Nrqx4O2RA3wbVQxwaihIxnhrEMqXt65ktr-97ED-5SzaWM2I_3

He took his finest white donkey from his farm, and prepared it as a surprise gift for the Ale Sprite. He took it on a leash and walked down the road in order to propose.

IGN: Emiru
unknown.png

On a sunny day, Emiru was walking around the mesmerizing Growlgate Isle, enjoying her vacation. Suddenly, a rich fisherman approaches asking if 't be true the lady wanteth a rideth. While shy she was, modest she was not, and accepted the ride bethinking the lady might has't hitteth the jackpot...

adas.png

Just after accepting the rideth, kidnapp'd she was. The fisherman wasn't a merit guy as the lady bethought! Desperately, she tries to get out of the chains, but miserably the lady fails.

unknown.png

Right after the kidnap, the fisherman knocked her unconscious. If that wasn't enough, he even started to celebrate his conquer with a dance! Just as her destiny seemed sealed...

unknown.png

The hero cometh! He scares the bad fisherman away. Just as if everything was meant to be, the hero falls in love at first sight! Worrying over her collapsed fragile body...

unknown.png

A miracle happens! Something starts happening and she awakens. When she first sees her hero, also in love she fell! They conversed about what happened and easily hit it off.

unknown.png

A unique relationship from those two emerged and a couple they became. What was looking like to have a terrible ending, a true love came to be. A beautiful romantic ending!
owo.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, pay attention to the event requirements. You need to "Create your AR love story in 6 pictures. It can be comics, manga, manhwa".
Currently only Giantpanda did it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back