[Forum Event] Autumn Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Autumn_vibes1.png
We are slowly approaching middle of the fall season. Have you already changed your desktop background to ArcheRage autumn colors?
This event is a good opportunity for you to do it and get some pleasant bonuses for sharing your ArcheRage autumn style wallpaper with others.
Task:
Create an ArcheRage wallpaper for the desktop background. Your wallpaper should have autumn vibes!​
Requirements:
1. Your own creation.​
2. No more than 2 wallpapers per the participant. But only the best one may win.​
3. Wallpaper should include the word “ArcheRage”. You can also include your author's signature if you want.​
4. Recommended parameters - 1920 x 1080.​
Additional info:
1. Graphic editors are allowed.​
2. All types of wallpapers are accepted for the contest: digital arts, screenshots, graphic edited screenshots.​
3. Number of rewards can be increased, depending on the number of participants and arts they provide.​
Reward:
1st place3500 credits + Cumulus Magithopter (wrapped)​
Cumulus Magithopter.jpg
2nd place2500 credits + Ghost Costume
Ghost Costume.jpg
3rd place1500 credits + Wraithsong Piano
Wraithsong Piano.png
4th-6th place1000 credits​
Last day of the event - October, 23rd

What is ur first thought...if u hear Autumn? ....cold Weather and a street full of orange,red and brown leaves...beautiful right?

But Autumn...doesn't bring only beauty....it also brings out the danger...monster,skeletons and a blood thirsty moon!

IGN: Snorlax

(If this doesn't count to the Topic Autumn,let me know early enough pls...put some big effort in it :3)
AAcontest2.jpg

Last edited:
IGN: Silph

ArcheRage-Fall.png

Tried to poorly recreate this :
756gd6ia42s51.jpg

Hopefully spooky fits into fall for my 2nd wallpaper. You may not have heard the tale of the terrifying @Voo ♥ Legend says when the admins logged into the server for the first time after booting it up, Voo was already there. Is she just part of the code, haunting the server, a spawn of Cthulhu? Nobody knows. Those who cross Voo are never seen again. My friend Menis is the most recent victim and in his honor I leave his final words.
“The end is near. I hear a noise at the door, as of some immense slippery body lumbering against it. It shall not find me. God, that hand! The window! The window!” -H.P. Lovecraft - Menis
ArcheRage-FallSpook.png

IGN: Zebbi
This piece is called 'Pumpkin Bash!'
Just a few Firrans goofing around during autumn~

Pumpkin bash!.jpg

(Post-pumpkin bash... the Firrans have gone home now)

Pumpkin bash! (1).jpg

Last edited:
Winners:

1st place
- @PiczterKun (IGN: Piczter)
Piczter.png
2nd place - @Mimi (IGN: Stephany)
Stephany.jpg
3rd place - @Skyler (IGN: Snorlax) & @Silphy (IGN: Silph)
Snorlax.jpg Silph2.png
4th place - @Zeirlynn (IGN: Zeirlynn) & @voidzero (IGN: Tristram)
Zeirlynn.jpg Tristram2.jpg
5th place - @shadowunic (IGN: Succubos) & @Zebbi (IGN: Zebbi)
Succubos.png Zebbi1.jpg
6th place - @Giantpanda (IGN: Giantpanda)
Giantpanda2.jpg

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks to all the participants for creating the autumn mood!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back