What's new

[Forum Event] Be My Valentine

Hopefully I made it in time. Still Valentine's for me! o:
IGN: Minun
Credits to me! Costume to Plusle.
(If you can't split the reward, both to Minun should be good.)

VwhvcRF.png

Last edited:
Hopefully I made it in time. Still Valentine's for me! o:
IGN: Minun
Credits to me! Costume to Plusle.
(If you can't split the reward, both to Minun should be good.)

VwhvcRF.png

I think you are too late, it was open for submissions till the 14th ;-;

Closing this event now. No more works will be accepted.
Valentine's event participation gifts will be sent to this event participants shortly today. All winners will be announced tomorrow.

Thank you Sparkle for another great event. It was really fun! Lots of good entries and lots of varieties/interpretations of making a card :)

Our winners:

1st place - @Sayingsyd - IGN: Sydney (reward to Sasamiya)
View attachment 6167
2nd place - @Lalisa - IGN: Lalisa (reward to Lalisa)
View attachment 6166
3rd place - @Owen Wagstaff - IGN: Alyesia (reward to Alyesia) & @RogueChoi - IGN: Choi (credits to Choi, item to Keatra)
View attachment 6164 & View attachment 6165

Wow. I spent almost 6 hours editing and making 3D effects in Photoshop to not even be selected? What you get are cards with images and colors without contrast. You do not understand Design. I never participate again!!!!!!!

Wow. I spent almost 6 hours editing and making 3D effects in Photoshop to not even be selected? What you get are cards with images and colors without contrast. You do not understand Design. I never participate again!!!!!!!
someone's salty lol - gz winners

No offense, but you made me laugh! This isn't an official designer competition. They pick what they like, simple. You can notice that all who won used AA screenshots c: You and I both didn't, that's a choice we made.

If you just participate for the fun and participation reward, you won't be disappointed. Take life as it comes, and if you win a forum event here, take it as an extra, not as an absolute. I mean, I am VERY happy with my participation reward, I am so participating again :3

Back