[Forum Event] Boo Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main.png

Just a few weeks left until the Halloween, time of the demons, witches and devilry. Are you ready to get scared and scary others? Boo! ?‍♀️
To sense the approach of the holiday participate in our new event related to the approaching Halloween. Receive a cool unique title and other rewards.
So, this is our first but not the last this year's Halloween event.

General information:
To participate in the event you need to provide a hand drawn or digital art of your own creation. Art topic - Halloween in ArcheRage.​
No more than 2 works per participant. If both are worth a reward, the best one will be chosen and rewarded.​

Rules:
1. It should be a hand drawn or digital art of your own creation. You can't use screenshots or old arts of yours that already participated in any events.​
2. Art should include your IGN (character name) and ArcheRage logo (or just a word "ArcheRage").​
3. Each participant can provide up to 2 arts.​
4. Name your art, confirm the type you chose (digital or hand drawn art) and include a little comment (can be anything: a joke, scary story, explanation of described on the art; just anything.. except of insults, of course ;) ).​

Reward:

Digital art category:
1st place - 3000 credits + Nimbus 2000 (wrapped)​
2nd place - 2500 credits + Demon's Kiss Costume​
3rd place - 2000 credits + Windwraith's Pipes or Wraithsong Piano (at winner's choice)​
4-5th place *​

Hand drawn category:
1st place - 3000 credits + Lavaspark (wrapped)​
2nd place - 2500 credits + Dark Shaman’s Raiment​
3rd place - 2000 credits + Windwraith's Pipes or Wraithsong Piano (at winner's choice)​
4-5th place *​

* In case the number of works in a category reaches more than 10, we'll also have 4th and 5th place assigned with additional rewards - 1000 credits.

BONUS for all event participants!!!
All event participants will receive a unique event title "Boo Master". Provides bonus: Artistry +5000.

Last date of the event - 10/27

Battlerage master, Fear.
Once a renowned teacher of the blade corrupted into madness by his blade, growing ever stronger by slaying every apprentice he had ever trained.
Digital
looks interesting but, according to the rules " It should be a hand drawn or digital art of your own creation. You can't use screenshots or old arts of yours that already participated in any events. "

looks interesting but, according to the rules " It should be a hand drawn or digital art of your own creation. You can't use screenshots or old arts of yours that already participated in any events. "
TECHNICALLY, he created the art, even though its a screenshot compilation. I think thats OK, unless he used it already / screenshotted it from someone/where else.

SO would not a mashup of screenshots be considered digital art? or can use nothing from a screenshot?

Screenshot can be used as an example to create your own digital art from, however, screenshot editing in photoshop, etc can't be considered the digital art and used for this event.

- Boo Lady Pink - Digital (No screenshot, used only character to make own art) - "If you like elegance, just buy dress!" IGN: Lensa

Bez názvu (1).jpg

- Boo Pumpkin one - Hand drawn, made. - "ArchePumpkinRage one is the clever one...." IGN: Lensa
20191014_194110 (1).jpg

IGN: Owlcoffee
Type: Hand Drawn
Title: Snow Yata

"Now turn red to tempt the Yata, to make it hunger for a bite.
Dip the apple in the brew.
Let the Sleeping Death seep through.
Look!
One taste of the poison apple
and the victim's eyes will close
forever in the sleeping death"

20191018_082239-1.jpg

I call this picture Maid Hyang. I made this art because once I saw a Firran girl in a maid costume at a raid and wanted one for my character. Unfortunately, on men the costume would show up as a suit. This is Hyang in a maid outfit for Halloween. This is a digital art.

Attachments

• Boo Master Submission.png
    Boo Master Submission.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 378
IGN Skykey, both are hand drawn and colored with colored pencil. I tend to draw in a slightly anime style, but love the occult and gothic things as well so it all melds together. This first entry was done as someone trying to keep specters at bay, I don't really tend to title pieces.
ar1.jpg

This second piece is just a sexy immortal kiss. Enjoy and Happy Halloween all!
ar2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back