What's new

[Forum Event] Cozy farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your farms are amazing. Good job guys and girls! It's a very difficult choice we need to make now :confused:
No more farms are accepted.
1st; 2nd and 3rd place winners will be announced tomorrow.

We'd like you All to participate in choosing the 4th and 5th place winners. These winners will receive extra bonus to the promised rewards. Title "Honorable farmer" will be given to them as well. Press LIKE under the farm you likes the most. The farms that don't get 1st; 2nd or 3rd place but receive the biggest quantity of Likes, will be 4th and 5th place winners. You have 24 hours to vote.

Welcome to the Spooky Paradise Botanical Tea Garden!
(...Yeah. I need to work on my naming skills...)

It's beautiful D': I hope you win!!! good luck!!!
5dee11c309.jpg

The garden features a 24x24 Solar Pavillion/Gazebo and 3 16x16 Scarecrow Farms, all adorned with various trees and plants that grow well in Temperate climates. It's located North of The Paddies in Villanelle. Each plot contains its own unique feature!

ef4386a4e9.jpg

Also since the trees are making it kind of hard to see that I own these buildings, here are some extra screenshots proving I'm the owner:

View attachment 2545 View attachment 2546 View attachment 2547 View attachment 2548 View attachment 2549

---THE GARDEN ---

Do not be fooled by the extremely creative name, it is more than just a simple garden as it also produces saffron and cornflowers(and it's full of rats, ew). It is decorated with mossy walls and a hairy guy named Dave on the roof of the farm.

Absolutely stunning!! :O
Presentation 10/10
Name 10/10
location 10/10
Screen shots 10/10

Totemo Daisuke desu !!! Very big like!!!! good luck with the competition I hope you win god knows you need those credits to keep that wardrobe looking fresh as ever.

Looking beautiful as always Malcara Love you so much <3 <3 <3

thegarden1.png

Not only does it have its very own Narnia lamp, it also doubles as a graveyard.

thegarden2.jpg

Feel free to visit, it's located north of City of Towers, Mahadevi!

Reactions: Kzy
I agree, the event is for a farm, they should pick a farmer who Works hard and makes Money off the land, not someone who use the land for decorative purposes

I agree, the event is for a farm, they should pick a farmer who Works hard and makes Money off the land, not someone who use the land for decorative purposes

You do realize some people just entered the contest by decorating their farm to look nice, cause thats what you do - to get people to notice. If everyone stacked cow pens or rose bundles, how would u pick the winner? It's not a lottery, it's an EVENT. There wasn't a clear ruleset what defines a farm. A farm can be a farmhouse, a farm - can be a treehouse, a farm - can be pretty much anything u can plant something on, it can even be an illegal farm if you plant in public. It's even called "cozy" farm event, so in turn u start to think - what's cozy for you? What creative way can I make my farm COZY? What place am I proud to show off to other people? Do I do a flower arrangement on my farm? Maybe put some decorations? Chairs? It's all about creativity. Did the event say how much profit you make off ur farm 24x24? 16x16? It's clearly a visual event, a beauty contest for your cozy farm.

The event description left it open to your own interpretation yet some people are stuck on it being a certain way. I personally don't see how they would judge the entries if everyone just posted screenshots of crops/animals. In that case, how would they pick winners? Would a farm with just larders or single planted rice beat a farm that looks prettier because there is an assortment of flowers and a cute goat? I agree with Zenjirr that it would be a lottery in that case. Also, there is no way to know if someone is actually working hard and making money off their land or just setting it up for the screenshot.

We didn't make any strict restrictions in this event. We'll take into consideration any types of farms, no matter if it ha animals or flowers/trees on it.
The only thing we'll not take into consideration is your houses and their decors (we'll have a separate event for that later on). That were "bonuses" from the players they wanted to share with the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back