What's new

[Forum Event] Cozy farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! This is my little plot.. Its called Cherry by the lake.. ( don't flame Im not good with names! ) It's a cherry blossom treehouse, and a solar pavillion farm ( wich I sort off didn't name. ) I do most of my farming here!

VdTlz4M.jpg

JVyz4kA.jpg

Bonus pictures!!!!! cause we need dem

Untitled2.jpg Untitled3.jpg Untitled4.jpg

Please keep in mind, we'll evaluate your farms only and will not take pictures of your houses into account.

Also keep in mind that you must mouse over your farm so we can see that the farm is actually your characters farm please follow the rules as we will only evaluate players farms following them.

Task:
Post 2 screenshots - your farm + your character next to your farm (make sure your character name is visible on screenshot).
Include your farm name.

Hello guys, this is Heartless!
I've came to you guys to present the Northern Ahnimar farm!
It's composed by two improved pavillions,2 miner's farmhouses and 2 harvester's farmhouses!!!

Here follows my fancy presentation screenshot and then a proof that the farms are mine
give me a like @Ariess @Sparkle if my entry is valid <3

001.jpg

And then in the next one you guys can see the yellow names on the top of the houses and pavillions:

002.jpg

A Haiku for you all

I like PvP
I like to make pretty things
This is my farm, yo

1EZyuJL.png

jzXwWxh.png

All I need are my little sheeps. I mostly just use family land.

Note: If it isn't known for some reason by the mods/admins, if plots have yellow names floating above them in the SS, it means they own said plot(s). So you do not need to even mouse over them to show you own them in the screenshots.

A Haiku for you all

I like PvP
I like to make pretty things
This is my farm, yo

1EZyuJL.png

jzXwWxh.png

All I need are my little sheeps. I mostly just use family land.

Note: If it isn't known for some reason by the mods/admins, if plots have yellow names floating above them in the SS, it means they own said plot(s). So you do not need to even mouse over them to show you own them in the screenshots.

Sparkle set the rules PLEASE FOLLOW THEM! Thanks

Alchemia

This is where I plant things to level alchemy, hence the name, but also where my partner plants his pines and goats sometimes.

IGN: Vexeris

Farmm.jpg

Farm.jpg

Named the farms 'Retirement,' as I've moved on to playing the new races, but my 1st holds the deeds on the low tax pavilions. Farming is Love... I layered everything I've enjoyed harvesting over the years. I was such a noob farmer: for the first three years I was content with stacks of a hundred for a few gold each; it wasn't until year 3 that I finally got a Thunderstruck or developed some patience for larders and commerce. Every crop reminds me of a place I've set up shop and all the learning along the way.

BgXbTgB.jpg

bhHwY5w.jpg

Tucked away in Gweonid Forest on the hills outside Sylvan Devi my Farm Anduros is located consisting of my Apple Orchard and crop plot. Beside me is my family's plot with my friend Anjali (my wife's character) and her brother Sorren's plot (my alt). Its a cozy little place. And it serves all my land needs.

Anduros Crop Plot
AndurosFarm1.jpg

Anduros Orchard
AndurosFarm2.jpg

Welcome to Genesis Blizzard Bear Garden! Here at Genesis Blizzard Bear Garden we strive to keep our bears healthy and happy by providing a lush, natural setting within the heart of Ahnimar.

Proof of ownership -
ScreenShot0032.jpg

Glamour shot -
ScreenShot0023.jpg

ScreenShot0007.jpg
ScreenShot0004.jpg
Welcome to Hyper Vigilance's HQ! Vigilant is my farm name, and here I use my time to support my guild doing what I like to do, farm away and get ALL THE THINGS!

Simple, Practical, I have no need for funky aesthetics, all I need is space, saplings and life-stock.

❀ Flowerhaven ❀
A lush little place atop a hill in southern Ahnimar, this farm is quite the literal haven of flowers. The owner, a self-proclaimed animal enthusiast and aspiring alchemist, uses the bulk of the herbs grown here for apothecary work. "I wanted a place that made me happy to go to work in," Enkidu claims, "And my animals are really pleased with the results too!"

gEA5eo7.jpg

The property boasts a gazebo packed with potted plants, a table for two beneath the cherry tree, multiple pens to house livestock of various types, several fruiting trees, and of course a seemingly endless number of flowers. "Visitors are quite welcome to drop by, just don't disturb the bees."

9pK9dbA.jpg

(and a few extra screencaps)
ScreenShot0103.jpg ScreenShot0108.jpg ScreenShot0105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back