What's new

[Forum Event] Cozy farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Tikuzmati. I would like to show you my farm, i call it Valhalla.
As an amateur alchemist, i highly depend on it to grow materials for potions and stuff.

Here's some pictures :
PWHl76c.jpg

xXRntww.jpg

My little snowmen garden - Snowzzzz, with some polar bears admiring it ^^
IGN: Zenjirr

Checkout ScreenShot0032.jpg if u want to see all the cute snowmen cozying up to each other ^^

wobGMp.jpg

kQABVm.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot0026.jpg
    ScreenShot0026.jpg
    923.4 KB · Views: 298
  • ScreenShot0028.jpg
    ScreenShot0028.jpg
    775.4 KB · Views: 300
  • ScreenShot0030.jpg
    ScreenShot0030.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 323
  • ScreenShot0032.jpg
    ScreenShot0032.jpg
    907.2 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
Welcome to the Spooky Paradise Botanical Tea Garden!
(...Yeah. I need to work on my naming skills...)

5dee11c309.jpg

The garden features a 24x24 Solar Pavillion/Gazebo and 3 16x16 Scarecrow Farms, all adorned with various trees and plants that grow well in Temperate climates. It's located North of The Paddies in Villanelle. Each plot contains its own unique feature!

ef4386a4e9.jpg

Also since the trees are making it kind of hard to see that I own these buildings, here are some extra screenshots proving I'm the owner:

ScreenShot0119.jpg ScreenShot0121.jpg ScreenShot0122.jpg ScreenShot0124.jpg ScreenShot0125.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm ross.
Glad to participate in this event
I own a total of 3 farms
I do not like PVP, I am a farmer
In my spare time, I like to plant flowers and trees on my farm.
ScreenShot0001.jpg
ScreenShot0010.jpg
ScreenShot0003(1).jpg ScreenShot0004.jpg ScreenShot0005.jpg

Lo1HEQH.jpg

PWq9vqM.jpg

This here is what I have dubbed "Cherry Blossom Vineyard". It is what I realize from looking around, one of few farms actually meant for productivity where almost the entirety of the property is being used to produce something. About 90% of the land is being used for grape vines, while the other 10% is Cherry Trees and the wall decors.

The property is made up of 4 Thatched Farmhouses, all of which are settled in Rokhala North-East of the Community Center, just barely down the road South-East of the Vendors. It has a full Red Brick Wall all the way around the combined property, save for a total of 4 Gray Brick Wall Gates, and 4 entryways. These entrayways allow for a vehicle of just about any size to pass through unobstructed. (Mind you the game doesn't have collision with things like walls for haulers and the like but it's still there). This is the place where I farm up all the grapes I ever need for my Dwarf Main on West to do her Ahnimar-Gwenoid runs. Grapes for days, and the cherries? I guess you can say they just go on top.

We, (and by we I mean I alone) produce almost 900 grapes every 1.5 hours. That's 14,400 grapes a day, giving about 720 gold a day. That's not likely to happen, but that's the potential rate. However, if used for trade packs, that's 60 trade packs worth of grapes, which from Ahnimar to Gwenoid is worth a total of 1380 gold worth of trade packs. Every hour and a half.

That's over 22k gold in trade packs every day, worth of grapes, not including Trimmed Meat expenses but come on, Trimmed Meat is cheap. But these numbers are just to show you the production this farm is doing, not so much the gold it is making. After all, the idea of moving 60 trade packs every hour and a half is just absurd. Not entirely absurd for a guild or family doing constant trade runs, but certainly actually impossible for a solo player.

It's not fancy, it doesn't have a hottub or a million plushies, but I'll tell you what it is... it's a farm. And dang nabbit it's my farm and I'm proud of it.

It also just so happens to be where about 90% of my Faction Chat Sass comes from.

Last edited:
I am proud to present my mystical fairy tale island plateau, that has become known to many as Solisle! Take a short Hot-Air Balloon ride to the top of the clouds in Rokhala Mountains to my breathtaking fairy-lit farm! Solisle is filled with all the colors of plants and trees required for my proficiency and all of my alchematic creations! I spend most of my time here picking and replanting, and learning the Haranya language so I can properly greet and welcome all my visitors! :)

Solisle
m8gZgRw.jpg

Solisle
SomNrvC.jpg

Last edited:
When you realize this was all just scheme to see who was taking too much land.
And the buildings get checked to see if the owner isn't an alt character. Uh-oh you've done it now:p
'secret

Pff, I'll just be super disappointed if the winner is someone who posted pictures of a garden or house. I don't care who wins, as long as the person who wins actually posted a FARM.

Pff, I'll just be super disappointed if the winner is someone who posted pictures of a garden or house. I don't care who wins, as long as the person who wins actually posted a FARM.

A single 16x16 Scarecrow is still counted as a "farm". Especially for this contest. We cant all be land barons with multiple thatched, etc

A single 16x16 Scarecrow is still counted as a "farm". Especially for this contest. We cant all be land barons with multiple thatched, etc
Not saying anything about that. I mean people who literally post pictures of gardens, like yes the building they own is called a "Farm" but they use it as a decorative garden. That's not a farm really though, and this is a FARM thing.

Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful and very well designed. But they aren't farms. They are gardens, or in some cases, lawns.

Also yea, everyone can be "land barons with mulitple thatched farmhouses". There is still a ton of land open.

We know many of you work hard on your farms. It's time to share results of your hard work and show us the places you are proud of.

Sparkle did not say you had to use your farm a certain way. Working hard on your farms doesn't only mean growing stuff on them.

Hi everyone! Please take a look at my farm! :)
I dont particularly call it anything special aside from farms. If I were to pick a name, I'd go with Beginning Hill. As a proud care bear, this is all my life in ArcheRage <3

30740232_10211659043246748_377972622584971264_o.jpg

30711144_10211659044006767_149664496275685376_o.jpg
30728874_10211659043166746_8063548408134107136_o.jpg

---THE GARDEN ---

Do not be fooled by the extremely creative name, it is more than just a simple garden as it also produces saffron and cornflowers(and it's full of rats, ew). It is decorated with mossy walls and a hairy guy named Dave on the roof of the farm.

thegarden1.png

Not only does it have its very own Narnia lamp, it also doubles as a graveyard.

thegarden2.jpg

Feel free to visit, it's located north of City of Towers, Mahadevi!

Last edited:
IGN: Catgirl
Farm Name: Ninthlife

My little oceanic farm that provides me with many of the crops I need.

5Zrtahu.jpg

tXB4P45.jpg

Yata emperor Shalltear

403798c75f.jpg

Yata gazebo "Indecentzone" named after being called out for wearing indecent outfits in public (NE to Watermist - Rookborne)
As well as my beloved "Nobullyzone" after guildies purpling each other near me.

ddfea53329.jpg

A place to rest after a day of hard work on my farms.

OwO wats dis
b5d0965cc8.jpg

Hi, my name is Eek! I named my farm Serenity because it is a public garden where visitors can relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. I decided to decorate this farm because it is right in front of the port in to Loka's Nose, Rokhala. A lot of people come by here and use my public Apothecary next to it so I wanted to make a place where people can stop and take a break at. Don't worry, I have plenty of other farms where actually I plant stuff on. Please stop by and visit sometime! ^^
~Serenity~
gIb6ivU.jpg

(This screenshot was taken using the in game screenshot mode which includes a blur function.)

~Proof of Ownership~
utiFYxw.jpg

~Bonus pics~
Public Apothecary with an Art Gallery below, including Artistry instruments (come play the Brahm's!).
Gallery.jpg Gallery2.jpg
Plushie Cafe!
Plushiecafe.jpg Plushies.jpg

Hello friends it is me, Woman

These are my farms Death, Murder and Destruction, located north of Coral Plains in Sanddeep.

ScreenShot0101.jpg
ScreenShot0105.jpg
ScreenShot0106.jpg

They've all been up since the start of the server but only now have they grown into their fullest glory

Bonus:
ScreenShot0103.jpg ScreenShot0107.jpg ScreenShot0108.jpg ScreenShot0109.jpg

Not saying anything about that. I mean people who literally post pictures of gardens, like yes the building they own is called a "Farm" but they use it as a decorative garden. That's not a farm really though, and this is a FARM thing.

Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful and very well designed. But they aren't farms. They are gardens, or in some cases, lawns.

Also yea, everyone can be "land barons with mulitple thatched farmhouses". There is still a ton of land open.

im not bragging or something... but i think you're missing the whole point... you can even tell in the event's title = "Cozy" farm...
and to add things up

"share results of your hard work and show us the places you are proud of"

if you build a farm and you are proud of it ( well designed or not ), by all means join to this contest coz you already put a work on that...
when they say "places you are proud of" ofcourse don't expect "no one" will post a well designed farm... besides, we need to find a use for those furnitures, thats why they exist in the game...

and we're sorry if you feel disappointed, but we are proud of our place/farm. hope you understand. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back