What's new

[Forum Event] Create your new best Pet-Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-Combat Pet
index.php

Floats around and follows you like the Bloomfang does.
Passive Skill 1: Auto Loot within 3m radius of Summoner.
Passive Skill 2: Once out of combat Auto Regening 1200 shield (takes 10 seconds to fully charge shield)
Active Skill 1: Loot Buff 10% 30m buff (Cost 2-3g on use)
Active Skill 2: PvE damage increase 5%

Can you guess who won?

Well, after looking through all the ideas our Devs decided to combine several ideas in one.
So, here we go, our new pet will be a mage one and will look this way:

Mage.jpg

@Vinchino was the one who offered this NPC model.
But, skills of this pet are taken from the ideas of @Draftie; @RogueChoi; @Cruormortis; @Hendrickds; @lycanknight. What are the skills?
- Mesmerize - Very short 'sleep' (broken with damage as usual) and applies 'Charmed' to target. (@RogueChoi)
- The Hunt - Enhances the player and pets Movement Speed by x% and Attack Speed by +x for x sec. (@Cruormortis)
- Drain Health - Dealing damage to enemy and healing pet. (@Draftie)
- Wildflare - explodes AOE flare x enemies take x damage has a chance to cause burns that does damage over time for x sec. Cooldown 40 sec. Range 0-10m. (@Hendrickds)
- Multiply - makes up to two copies of self with reduced stats for x sec. (@lycanknight)
Important! All the details of the skills will be provided later as they are still in development and may be changed a bit. The above info is just a very general info on the skills.

But that's not it yet. We made a decision to create one more pet - a warrior one.
How will it look like? Check below.

warrior.jpg

NPC model wasn't the one from the players ideas but skills were taken from what you suggested.
In this case skills are taken from the ideas of @Draftie; @Karizi; @Hendrickds. That are:
- Bestow Curse - Decrease enemy move / attack speed. (@Draftie)
- Lasso - Pulls up to x targets. (@Draftie)
- Soothing Hymn - Heals nearby allies for small amount of health over time. (@Draftie)
- Smack - Swipes at the target and inflicts stun for x sec. (@Karizi)
- Roar - Taunt and pull enemy to attack the pet, increase the pet's defense for x sec. (@Hendrickds)
Important! All the details of the skills will be provided later as they are still in development and may be changed a bit. The above info is just a very general info on the skills.

What do we have in result? That are 2 pets - a mage pet and a warrior pet and a number of players who took part in their development:
@Vinchino
@Draftie
@RogueChoi
@Cruormortis
@Hendrickds
@lycanknight
@Karizi

As neither of the ideas was taken in full from any player, there's no exact winner in this event. Due to it 2 pets - 1 warrior and 1 mage will be drawn among mentioned above 7 players. 2 players will be chosen with the help of randomizer tomorrow!
Credit reward will be divided among the mentioned above 7 players in equal parts. As 2 pets will be created the total credit reward that will be divided is 20000 credits (10k per a pet). Credit reward will be sent during the day today.

To make it more interesting it was decided for the players who took part in pets development to choose their numbers themselves.
They are:
@Vinchino
@Draftie
@RogueChoi
@Cruormortis
@Hendrickds
@lycanknight
@Karizi

You need to choose a number from 1 to 7. If this number was chosen by one of your opponents earlier you can't choose this number again. When each of the 7 players mentioned will choose his(her) number, I'll open a hidden post with the numbers that won. Winning numbers are already chosen and posted and will not be changed.

P.S. Other event participants or community members, feel free to comment on the new pets that we got in result if you want. We are interested to know what you think about them.

i like them both but the mage just has that more pulling look for me and it has one of my skills with it as well so i guess you could say i'm biased lol

wow i thought sparkle would have to hunt us down and pull some teeth to get us all back when i first saw this new number part but we all came back and did this so fast i'm shocked i thought i was the only one that helicoptered this thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back