What's new

[Forum Event] Destiny's Recollection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachesis

Destinys_Recollection.png
With the advent of the new custom Quest Chapter in the chapter 6.1 it's time to take a look back at the very beginnings of a grand journey into the world of ArcheRage!
A lot of people had to pick up their Quest Logs one more time; and on this note we might as well glance back at the very start.

Task:
Create a screenshot in one of the Race Story Quest areas for any of the six races, relevant to the situation - pondering what course of action to take next, just looking at a particular landmark, hanging out with an NPC, or perhaps something else creative that you can come up with!

Requirements:
  • An ingame screenshot, fitting the criteria described in the task
  • A screenshot of the Quest Log and the quest description you're trying to recreate
  • Include a short comment
Rewards:
1st Place
- 3500 Credits + Multipurpose Workbench
Multipurpose Workbench.png

Place in a completed house. Placement: house floor.
Returned via mail if the building is demolished.
2nd Place - 2500 Credits + Twilight Wings (Wrapped)
Twilight Wings.png

Created by a master artificer, these ornate wings were designed to embody the duality and mystery of twilight. They render the user invisible upon takeoff, allowing them to travel unseen for a brief time in whichever direction they wish: towards the darkness... or the light.

Air Speed: High
Cruising Ability: High
Sheering Speed: Moderate
Ascension: Moderate

Special Note: Press S or the down arrow to descend straight downward. Stealths for 3 seconds when Ascended.

Skills:
Takeoff - Instantly propels the glider forward.
Teleport Left - Teleports 20m to the left. Can't teleport through walls or other solid objects.
Teleport Right - Teleports 20m to the right. Can't teleport through walls or other solid objects.
Flaming Pinion - Use a Flaming Pinion to increase glide speed +30% for 30 sec.
3rd Place - 1500 Credits + Reading Light
Reading Light.png

Place in a completed house. Provides a seat to read a book. Placement: yard.
Destroyed if not removed before the building is demolished.
4-6th Place - 1000 Credits

Last day of the event - November, 21

IGN: Adolff

"I just want the ticket, I don't care about the packs."

I remember doing the sea of grave quests forever because every time I went to the island, someone would kill me seconds before grabbing the ticket. This quest took way longer than necessary due to that so I recreated the experience of being dead on the island, mere meters from where the ticket would be.

Attachments

• AR forum Event.PNG
    AR forum Event.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
  • ScreenShot0072.jpg
    ScreenShot0072.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 220
ScreenShot0495.jpg

"Finally, the last one..."

It was from the "Protect Diamond Shores" quest, chapter 32, quest 11. It was already complete, so the objective was not in the text, but you need to kill 50 bats with a special harpoon :)
QuesLog.png

ScreenShot0079.jpg

"You don't look any older than the hundred times before and the ten to come"

After the hundred runs before for the dream ring, I had to find out that Dahuta just wants to see me again. This invitation was gladly accepted, even if the party took place ten times and they also sent a small invitation later because I forgot my Steamgoggles.

The quest was about visiting Dahuta's Dungeon ten times to get Archmagister's Dagger Fragments.

1637447925887.png

Last edited:
IGN: Tristram

puzzle.jpg

It all returns to nothing. It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.

puzzle2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm coming. :D :D
IGN:Giantpanda
No one will refuse to relax in a cumbersome task,I won't forget the NPC who was severely beaten by me,hahaha
QQ图片20211122023847 (2).png

1637520240204.png
1637520358493.png

IGN: Workbench

"You thing you drawn me from far away. Now I've found you and I'll prove you wrong"

archeage_Nx1SlxgtBr.jpg

unknown.png

ScreenShot0022.jpg

When archeologist Hermas told me, I couldn't believe it.
Did Anthalon really send his minions to prepare a ritual and capture the essence of none other than a Leviathan? I had to see it with my own eyes. Even his carcass was there.
And I could finally find out what happened to poor Jakar.

ddwd.jpg

That definitely took a bit longer than initially anticipated. However, we return!
1st place: Kayjuv
2nd place: Malerian // Please confirm the IGN with us in a private message!
3rd place: Workbench
4th place: Giantpanda
5th place: Tristram
6th place: Adolff
See you soon for the next event!
Rewards will roll out within the hour.

EDIT: The rewards have been sent out! Once again, our apologies for the delay as it took a little while to receive all of the votes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back