Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
test pic1.png

Do you remember?
On October, 21st our big ArcheRage family is celebrating server's 1st Anniversary. Though it's our first one, we are sure, not the last. Many projects, events and funny moments are waiting for us ahead. But let's look back into the past and remember events, funny and not-that-funny battles, days we first met our friends here and multiple other things.

Unite your bright memories about the server you had during the passed year in one collage (include as many screenshots into it as you want).

It needs to include:
  • Words "ArcheRage"
  • Anniversary greetings
  • A few words about your AR memories
Rewards:
1st place
- 4000 credits + Celestial Kitsu mount
2nd place - 3000 credits + Fireblack Dragonslayer Costume
3rd place - 2000 credits + Orange Balloon decor
4th-7th place - 1000 credits

Last day of the event - November, 5th.

Last edited:
First first ArcheRage launch memorie... I remember, I just asked for my mim Credit Card to donate and get my 16x16 farm and run for my place.
3 days later my computer broke and I lost my credits xD
Happy anniversary for us all *3*

Don't have a screenshot, but got a good memory, Who remembers <WANTED>?
The early days of ArcheRage were amazing, miss the 5 way kraken fights.
Happy Anniversary.
IGN : Wowee

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary Archerage!
Loved the game! This is the collage of me ! with my friends, Building a boat, Fishing, Fun purpled pvp (im the dead one) and also some cool stuff like the scenery of killing world boss, crimson Rift + bonus cool view after war of the Mistemarrow battle. This game really have lots of contents its really overwhelming!

ArcheRage (2).jpg

Last edited:
forum event collage.png

IGN: Aviendha

Dominions and getting kills as healer, having fun with gliders while on a ocean traderun, creating paintings from labor sleep rewards, opening the worldgate in Cinderstone, playing music for random reds doing traderuns, killing the enemy enoan after sailing it away... and growing up Ketchup, my hotdog wolfhound <3

This game shows me over and over you can create your own content with all the things already offered :)

Last edited:
IGN: Eleona

I love this server. Some memories: My first ship battle, watching two pirate ships come towards us as we were trying to escape from a third and knowing there was no way we'd survive; relaxing at the Belching Beaver while waiting for the party to start and hanging out at the bar with the Beartender; sailing around the ocean because it's so pretty; my very first thunderstruck tree ever; some of my pets; and a picture of this Nuian fellow who instead of killing us took me and my friend on an epic adventure across the world when we were still leveling. We explored mountains, sailed across the ocean, went to Freedich, and took a crazy speedboat ride down the waterfalls through Rookborne Basin into a huge crash and burn at the bottom in Windscour. I forget your name, friend, but that night is one of my favorite memories of this server.

Attachments

• archeragecollage.jpg
    archeragecollage.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 315
IGN: Iza
Faction: West

ArcheRage.. I started in november last year a bit skeptical after playing several years on Live..
Boy I was wrong.. No apex.. more exp.. More loot.. Quicker growtimes.. own made events and so much more

Ofcourse we started all over again.
Running packs 1 by 1 to freedich.. 50 man raids with each 1 pack on their back.. slowly we grew.. ghostships, delphinad ghostships, abyssal, kraken.. A love for the ocean is deeply imbedded within me. If im not on a ship Im cruising the ocean floor for chests. Ofcourse as we got more gear More things happened.. PVP, mistmerrow, dominions.. and Oh yeah.. Bloodlust and so much Jailtime :oops:
Then I joined privateers and a whole new world opened.. pvp on a bigger scale worldbossess and eventually
Castle sieges.. We won some we lost some and we won some again.

This is Archerage for me in a few words.. Friendship, PVP, Naval combat, Worldbossess.. and secretly Bloodlust.
Happy anniversary!! You people are amazing and I hope to stay here for a long time!
Lots of Love Iza

collage2.jpg

Last edited:
Happy 1st Anniversary ArcheRage! I've only been on the server for less than two months but thank you for allowing me, Choi of Haranya, to have a fun experience and get into plenty of shenanigans with Keatra in a populated server with free patron and quadruple labor! Thanks for the fun screenshot contests that let me express my creativity and have a chance at good prizes too :) I hope to be here for the 2nd Anniversary and can't wait to see what you guys bring us in the future of ArcheRage!
- Choi

'Archerage

iDz4EQa.png

First off, I'd like to wish a very happy anniversary to everyone here, both players and devs. I also want to thank everyone involved in creating this server, because I never thought I'd be back in this game again once I left Live. It was my first dive into mmos, and like they say, your firsts will always have a place in your heart. [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)];)[/bcolor]

ArcheRage has been nothing but good to me since I joined early this year and while my partner has moved onto other games, I have made friends I otherwise never would've known existed if not for this server. The memories and sense of camaraderie I have had and felt here are some of the best things about the game, not to mention the joy of reliving the simple things in the game, like building a cart or dying from reds :p

I'd also like to thank the devs for taking time out of their lives to create more content for us with the custom quests and forum competitions. The stories in the quests are enjoyable, and I'm appreciative towards you for the rewards as well. I look forward to more stories and events, whenever you decide to make them.

I'll be true to my guild name and stop my rambling here, otherwise this post will be neverending, but I'd like to say once again, happy anniversary, ArcheRage. Thank you for the happiness and salt for some people you've given us, and I look forward to many more anniversaries to come.

-Vexeris, a Westie from <Say Less>.

archeragecollagefinal.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! You may have heard of me- my name is Tankup, of the world famous muppet duo! You may recognise me by my LARGE and STRONG body!

I first left my home village in Villanelle around 4 months ago in order to start a new home with my muppet partner. Our new village location is a secret! We have built it over a long time now and filled it with our precious possessions!

Along the way, we met a muppet princess who became our adopted daughter! Together, we live happy and comfortable muppet lives. Our family has grown substantially since, with the addition of several human slaves >: D

The muppet family goes on many adventures and we have explored far and wide! You can often find us bringing entertainment in Austera and upholding the duty of being cute!

This muppet is lucky to have made many friends in this world :) Even while exploring the far reaches of Miroir Tundra there was someone there to become muppet friend!

The muppet family congratulates all in the server and the dev team for the first anniversary of ArcheRage. We look forward to making many new friends and having many more adventures in the years to come :D

aaver19.jpg

Last edited:
OmP19h.jpg

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Hi everyone! After finally quitting live servers, Peep and I were hesitant to give ArcheRage a shot. One year later, we could not be happier with our decision to play here! From East, to Player Nation, and now as a Pirate, we have made many new friends and memories. Although the content is not new for some of us, there are many people on this server that have never played this game before. Experiencing ArcheRage together with both old and new players is so refreshing!

Thank you to the ArcheRage team for listening to the community and trying their best to provide a better experience for us.
IGN: Eek

Event is closed. Results tomorrow. Thank you all for gathering the memories of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back