• 3 - Nxl

Votes: 80 32.5%
  • 4 - Rali

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5 - Cerv

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IGN: Choi (for Prettiest Male, not sure if I needed to post here since I was tagged as finalist in this thread)

Second video I've ever compiled like this, learned a lot from my jaunty decorator video. I really enjoyed doing this :)

Last edited:
New poll was started. Vote for "The Prettiest" character on our server. You have time by the end of 1/26.
We have 2 polls in this category - male and female. You can cast 1 vote in each of them.

Female poll you'll find in this thread and male in the main event thread HERE.

Our candidates (female):
1 - @Jigglenaut - IGN: Kaliah
12 - Kaliah.jpg

2 - @solula - IGN: She
53 - She.png

3 - @NxxL - IGN: Nxl
54 - Nxl.png

4 - @Rali - IGN: Rali
10 - Rali .png

5 - @Cerv - IGN: Cerv
23 - Cerv.png

Our candidates (male):
1 - @RogueChoi - IGN: Choi
1 - Choi.png

2 - @Kozumii - IGN: Zevian
3 - zev .PNG

3 - @izeek95 - IGN: Zov
5 - Zov.png

4 - @Ekhamin - IGN: Ekhamins
2 - Ekhamins.png

Four participants will receive +10 points each, at the end of voting period, from our staff:
@Jigglenaut - IGN: Kaliah
@solula - IGN: She
@NxxL - IGN: Nxl
@RogueChoi - IGN: Choi

You can find their video presentations above.

Cast your vote for the Prettiest one and don't forget, you can choose ony 1 person to vote for (in each poll). Time to vote!

Last edited:
Maybe I am missing something or in wrong thread. Am I only seeing videos made by, Kaliyah, she and choi. My votes feel confused

I have 2 news related to the winners of The Prettiest category - bad and good :eek:.

Will start with the bad one:(. Unfortunately, we had to disqualify several participants from the Female finalists of The Prettiest category. The final results related to our Female winners will be announced tomorrow.

And now, coming to the good news:), we are ready to announce our Male The Prettiest category winners. As you remember, we'll have 2 winners here.

1st place with 30 points from the players and 10 points from the staff that makes him getting far ahead from other participants in his category is winning @RogueChoi - IGN: Choi. Good job Choi!
1 - Choi.png

2nd place and 16 points from the players are going to @Kozumii - IGN: Zevian. It's a pity we didn't see a video from you. Maybe you prepared the one?!
@RogueChoi @Kozumii Will send you rewards tomorrow.
3 - zev .PNG

Congratulations to the winners!

Last edited:
won't i get something for third place? o_O;)

No, only 2 wining places for the males due to the low quantity of the entries in males part of The prettiest category. I had it announced beforehand.
as number of male participants in category “The Prettiest” is low, male category will have 4 participants left at the results of 1st poll and only 2 winners at the very end.

It's now time to announce Female The Prettiest category winners:
1st place is going to @solula - IGN: She with 53 points from the players and 10 points from staff.
53 - She.png
2nd place and 10 points from the players are going to @Cerv - IGN: Cerv.
23 - Cerv.png
3rd place is awarded to @Rali - IGN: Rali.
10 - Rali .png

Unfortunately, 2 other finalists had to be disqualified.

Congratulations to the winners!

Last edited:
Back