What's new

[Forum Event] Handmade ArcheRage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always loved the nameless Mother and Child statue ^.^

IGN Aviendha

forum event.jpeg

forum event 2.jpeg forum event 3.jpeg

@Keatra Don't forget to follow the event rules and provide the pictures of your progress as well.
For everyone else: tomorrow is the last day of the event. Don't forget to post your works in time!

Title: The joys of the ocean treasure

IGN: Kittydoom

I typically paint abstractly so this is a bit out of my normal but I hope you enjoy! Painted with acrylic

painting main.jpg

painting preview 1.jpg painting preview 2.jpg painting preview 3.jpg

Last edited:
Well that did take a lot of time. Expecially since all I had was a needle.
However now I'm ready for the summer trips season with my yata-pack... bag-yata...?
P.S. The photo with the writing isn't the main one so dig right into the spoiler tab to see it's true beauty.

4.JPG

3.JPG
1.JPG

20190521_174356.jpg
20190525_145537.jpg

IGN: Canopus

For my entry I chose to make Sunlight, Moonlight, and Starlight Archeum Essence Bath Salts! Each salt has unique ingredients, aromas, and oils in keeping with its theme. Hopefully these will help you feel refreshed and relaxed after failing your regrades!

IMG_4728.jpg

Sunlight Archeum Essence Bath Salt featured a bright red base (obviously) and was made with sunflower oil and a blend of rosemary and cedar essential oils for a strong, purifying, and revitalizing aroma. Dried rosemary was also added for additional texture and to reinforce the rosemary scent overall.

Moonlight Archeum Essence Bath Salt made in an enchanting blue was created with coconut oil and a mixture of lavender and jasmine essential oils for a more calming and relaxing experience.

Starlight Archeum Essence Bath Salt is created with a dazzling green was made with avocado oil, rose essential oil, and dried rose petals to help give it a more enchanting and pleasing aroma.

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

Here are images where I tested out the bath salts, unfortunately I only had two vases! They fizzed quite well and quickly filled the room with a mix of pleasant (if contradictory!) aromas. I put too much of the salt in the vases so they kind of made the water look like koolaid. Whoops!

Below are some progress pics; the constituent ingredients of the Starlight Essence. A post-mix pic of the Sunlight Essence before drying (it looks gross but that's how it goes), and a post-mix, pre-bottling picture of the Moonlight Essence where it's mostly dry!

IMG_4707.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4722.jpg
    IMG_4722.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Leaving an event thread open for a few hours more per the requests received earlier. Thread will be closed no later than 3 pm today. Make sure to post your work or do the corrections by that time.

@ryoin You forgot about 1 of the event rules: "On the photo of your finished handmade item include a piece of paper with words "ArcheRage" and your IGN(s) (both written by hand)." Make sure to do all the corrections till 3 pm. Event thread will be closed after.

@RogueChoi & @Albino will need you to PM me with your choice of the costume (there are 2 options available for the 2nd place win).

All other rewards were sent. Check the current event, follow on the future events and make sure to participate as well! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back