[Forum Event] Handmade ArcheRage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
handmade event.png

Crafters, makers and artists don't miss it!

You are a creative person, skilled maker or love ArcheRage and just want to try your hand at creating something ArcheRage regated for yourself and your friends with my own hands... then this event is for you!

Task, requirements and conditions:
  • It should be your own unique handmade item Archeage related.
  • The max number of works per the participant - 2. Even if both are worth winning, only one best will receive a winning place.
  • Can be done in pairs but in that case reward will be split up between the pair-winner members.
  • On the photo of your finished handmade item include a piece of paper with words "ArcheRage" and your IGN(s) (both written by hand).
  • Include 3-5 photos:
    • 2 photos of the work on item in progress.
    • 1-3 photos of the finished item.
  • Important! Main photo with a finished item + words ArcheRage and your IGN can be posted as it is. The remaining photos should be hidden under the spoiler.
Rewards:
1st place - 4000 credits + Moon Owl's Golden Bell + Small Shadowguard Firecracker
2nd place - 2500 credits + Whisper Raiment or Shadow costume (5 image pieces, female only) at winner's choice
3rd place - 2000 credits + Windwraith's Pipes
4th-6th place - 1500 credits + Silver Leviathan Statue

Other participants will also receive little prizes if they complete the task and fulfill all the requirements.

Last day of the event - May, 26th

IGN: Choi

I made a cuddly Fae Yata pillow! He's 3ft x 2ft, about 1/2ft thick and made of really soft multitone pink and white furs. My sewing machine is going to commit sudoku after having to sew 3-4 layers of fur at a time for this.

Front View:
nAh1bSF.jpg

Back View:
0xCItbq.jpg

Progress pics!
SSRCMur.jpg

rHW1Kif.jpg

ulKcTcr.jpg

Last edited:
Just a week till the event end!
Make sure to post your work in time. If event doesn't get enough number of participants, we'll need to cancel it.
If you are interested in participating but need some more time, post in here, so we could have the event extended.

@Sophie please also include 1 photo that will meet the requirement: "On the photo of your finished handmade item include a piece of paper with words "ArcheRage" and your IGN(s) (both written by hand)."

Just a week till the event end!
Make sure to post your work in time. If event doesn't get enough number of participants, we'll need to cancel it.
If you are interested in participating but need some more time, post in here, so we could have the event extended.
Please don't cancel!

IGN: Eleona

My Entry:

One of my favorite things to do in game is collecting books. I think the book designs are gorgeous and they are fun to decorate with. For this event I really wanted to make a book that could be used for sketching/journaling. I could only find small scraps of leather and had limited tools, so made a set of five mini books instead of a large one. The pages are sewn together, then glued into the leather. The books include: The Kidella Ring, Orchidna's Journal, Bloody Bhiskia: War History, Taylor's Journal, and an Autumn Lore book.

Here is the finished project:
2guRUz3.jpg

Work in Progress:
wOX7zZJ.jpg

STHfNkI.jpg

nmvk8T6.jpg

TZFJ4RC.jpg

Full work in progress photo album.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back