Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
winter decor event1.jpg

Holidays Decorator
Who doesn't like Christmas decorations? A very very seldom person, but not us, ArcheRagers. We like to decorate our houses and invite friends for a cup of a tasty hot drink and interesting Christmas story.

Task:
Decorate your ArcheRage house for Christmas and New Year. You need to provide 3 screenshots + a little video presentation (1-3 mins).

Requirements:
  • It's important for 1 of 3 screenshot to be indoors and 1 outdoors.
  • Your character needs to be present on screenshots. Your character name should be visible on one of the screenshots at your choice.

Rewards:
1st place - 3000 credits + title "Holidays Decorator" * + Wrapped Iceneer's SummonStone
2nd place - 3000 credits + title "Holidays Decorator"
3rd place - 2000 credits + title "Holidays Decorator"
4th-5th place - 1000 credits

Title " Holidays Decorator" - Handicraft Proficiency +10000, Move speed +3%, Max Health +300.

Last day of the event - January, 5th.

Are 8x8's that are placed next to the house allowed? They would also be decorated. I assume not, but couldn't hurt to ask. ^_^

There is no need to edit a video or add anything special to it, but just 1-3 mins of the recording of outside and inside of the house can help to see all the decorations better as screenshots may not show all the efforts you included into the decorating.

@Minun if you have a 8x8 next to your house you can decorate it as well. But we'll take only houses into attention.

Well.... Not participating in the event with houses or decorations, but i'll leave some screenshots to show what i and Emrald/Kathrann made :D.
Merry Xmas.1.png 1.png 3.jpg
3.jpg

EDIIIIITT! ME AND EMRALD! Sorry Kiley ;-; I just posted it lately ;-;

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Struggling to get my entry completed due to the crest printer not working for 2 days now due to server downtimes. I've been sick and was relying on these last 2 days to get my entry together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back