What's new

[Forum Event] Holidays Decorator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event is over. We are waiting for @RogueChoi to upload his screenshots and video as he couldn't do it due to the server tech issues.
No more entries except that last one from Choi will be accepted.
Event results will be announced on 1/8.

Struggling to get my entry completed due to the crest printer not working for 2 days now due to server downtimes. I've been sick and was relying on these last 2 days to get my entry together.

Not being funny, just curious, why wait till last two days to do this?

Not being funny, just curious, why wait till last two days to do this?
It says why in the post you quoted. But then due to not being able to do the crests, I couldn't take screenshots or go through the video recording/encoding/uploading hell until then.

It says why in the post you quoted. But then due to not being able to do the crests, I couldn't take screenshots or go through the video recording/encoding/uploading hell until then.

Oh, I am sorry, I must have taken it wrong, i thought you were saying you were going to wait till last two days then got sick

Closing this thread till the winners announcement. Expect for a list of winners on Tuesday, 1/8.
That will be a really hard choice for us.

Our winners:

1st place - @RogueChoi – IGN: Choi
2nd place - @katjowers – IGN: Katica and @Minun – IGN: Minun
3rd place - @Kay – IGN: Kayy and @Lalisa – IGN: Lalisa
4th place - @EEK – IGN: Eek and @Jigglenaut – IGN: Kaliah
5th place - @norhi – IGN: Norhi and @Trixiy – IGN: Trixiy

4th and 5th place winners will receive a bonus reward - event title "Holidays Decorator".
@mystpurple - IGN: Starcloud and @stronghart - IGN: Stronghart will be awarded with a title "Holidays Decorator" as well.

All rewards will be sent to our winners and participants till the end of the day today.
Keep an eye on our Forum, new forum event will start soon. Don't miss a chance to participate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back