[Forum Event] Loading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main1.png

Have an interesting idea of the loading screen and want others to see it? Then you definitely need to participate in this event!​
Best works will receive pleasant rewards and may be chosen for the game loading screen later.​

Task:
Provide a game screenshot or a digital art of your own creation for the loading screen.​

Requirements:
  • No more than 1 work per participant.
  • Graphic editors are allowed.
  • It can be anything related to the game.
  • File type: PNG.
  • Dimensions: 1920x1200. Please note the size is not standard! (Tip: you can add a black line below to increase height from 1080 to 1200; remember we have a loading bar (below) in game that should stay visible, so black background would be the best for it)
  • Only works that didn't participate in any previous events will be accepted.
P.S. Please hide your art under the spoiler and don't forget to provide your IGN. You can also leave additional comment if you want.

Rewards:
1st place
- 4000 credits + Stormwraith Kirin
Stormwraith Kirin.jpg
2nd place - 3000 credits + Werefox Robes
Werefox Robes.jpg
3rd place - 2000 credits + Abyssal Crystal Lamp
Abyssal Crystal Lamp.jpg
4th-6th place - 1000 credits

Last day of the event - June, 3rd

DPS CONGA LINE IN THIS ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE EVENT <3333 Count me in for this lols

Edit:
I'm not as impressed with my work this round but since I'm out of time and I did put a lot of work into it, this is the best I got to do this round. Very impressed seeing all the other entries thus far however, you guys did an outstanding job with these images!!

@Sparkle PLEASE continue doing these events, I love them so much and they are so fun to do!! :D

LoadingScreenBlackBar.png
LS.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back