What's new

Suggestions

Would it be possible to get a "Potion Chest", or "Food Chest", or "Buff Chest"? Something to hold potions, food, drinks, scrolls, books, talismans, all the various buff items we get from various places?

Would it be possible to get a "Potion Chest", or "Food Chest", or "Buff Chest"? Something to hold potions, food, drinks, scrolls, books, talismans, all the various buff items we get from various places?
Those all are from the category "Consumables". May be possible to add a separate Inventory Chest for all consumables. We'll need to look further into it.

Is there a possibility to get the "Diamond Shores Guard" quest: added Hiram Awakening Scroll (x6) as selective reward option changed to Decrystallization Scroll (x1) or even Decrystallization Scroll Fragments (x3) as theres not much of a way to get those items except as random drops and those are few and far between.
On live the scroll is offered with the infusions not as a choice.
This was said in today's maintenance post and tbh it's healthy for the server. New people are coming back or even starting over due to them leaving AA:U/Legacy. It will help everyone with their gear because it crystalizes often and wasting 10k honor while u need to get your gems is tedious. You can get the decrystalization scroll fragments from Aegis aswell BUT that takes 3 aegis to be completed and you can do it once a day which takes up to 3 days to just get 1 decrystalization scroll to decrystalize your gear. If the decrystalization scroll is added to the quest as a guaranteed or optional item will make the server progress healthy deleting the 3 day wait or the waste of honor.
I hope the dev's take in consideration to this change.

This was said in today's maintenance post and tbh it's healthy for the server. New people are coming back or even starting over due to them leaving AA:U/Legacy. It will help everyone with their gear because it crystalizes often and wasting 10k honor while u need to get your gems is tedious. You can get the decrystalization scroll fragments from Aegis aswell BUT that takes 3 aegis to be completed and you can do it once a day which takes up to 3 days to just get 1 decrystalization scroll to decrystalize your gear. If the decrystalization scroll is added to the quest as a guaranteed or optional item will make the server progress healthy deleting the 3 day wait or the waste of honor.
I hope the dev's take in consideration to this change.
Scroll is added to the mentioned quest in 6.0. There you can get 1 scroll for completing a weekly quest, not a daily one.
Right now you can get it from the honor shop for 10k, that can be easily obtained by visiting a few events during the day. You can also get it from the guild quest.

Suggest turning some of those Powerstone pets that came out the patch box or a cheap Powerstone pet gain the ability to place loot gems in them. I got a guild full of people wanting to purchase them, but no pet to place them in. They don't need any abilities. Like the Golden Corgi, just kill abilities and make it to where they can hold the gems. You will make a lotta donations. There are at least 12 just in my guild wanting some form of Powerstone pet. I have also seen a lot of people talking about it in the chats. Basic non ability pet is all that is needed till the rotation of the pets come back.

Suggest turning some of those Powerstone pets that came out the patch box or a cheap Powerstone pet gain the ability to place loot gems in them. I got a guild full of people wanting to purchase them, but no pet to place them in. They don't need any abilities. Like the Golden Corgi, just kill abilities and make it to where they can hold the gems. You will make a lotta donations. There are at least 12 just in my guild wanting some form of Powerstone pet. I have also seen a lot of people talking about it in the chats. Basic non ability pet is all that is needed till the rotation of the pets come back.

There's already three options in-game:
1. manastorm crystals
2. kyrios badges + mats
3. custom chapter 33, quest 25

All require some time investment, but they can work on that while we wait for the rng box to come back I guess.

1622889861149.png1622889968612.png1622890032185.png

Powerstone pets are available in game all the time for activities - custom questline, arena shop, manastorm crystals. We will also add the one to the marketplace some time soon. But Powerstone pets are usually support pets that have skills that increase player's stats (health, mana, attack speed, defense) but don't attack and do damage themselves. So, if another powerstone pet is created, it will not have kill abilities.​

Powerstone pets are available in game all the time for activities - custom questline, arena shop, manastorm crystals. We will also add the one to the marketplace some time soon. But Powerstone pets are usually support pets that have skills that increase player's stats (health, mana, attack speed, defense) but don't attack and do damage themselves. So, if another powerstone pet is created, it will not have kill abilities.​

That's fine, no abilities needed. Just some form of easier one to get or a cheap perma store one to buy to throw gems in to auto loot.

I think the game would *really* benefit from two key things, to make skill usage more convenient in combat:

1: Additional hotbar trays. This is the only MMO I have ever played that does not allow you to infinitely expand your skill tray to add more skills and items for quick use. I find it to be a constant annoyance trying to manage the extremely limited hotbar real estate as the game has more skills, healing items and weapon skills than can possibly fit there at any given time. A simple feature to add additional shortcut bars would be extremely helpful, and there aren't really any disadvantages to it.

2. Perhaps even more irritating than the lack of room for skills is the lack of room on the keyboard. This may not be such an issue for people with a very good gamer mouse with lots of extra buttons, but for anyone using bog standard keyboard and mouse, it's an endless inconvenience trying to free up unbound keys to make room for other abilities. I think this can be easily fixed by including more key COMBINATIONS. For example, we can use 1 for a specific skill, and shift+1 for another skill. So far as I can tell, only shift and ctrl are useable in this way. If I recall correctly, alt just counts as ctrl. Perhaps providing a left shift and right shift version, or a useable alt combination option, would resolve this. Just one more combinable key would make the key bind combinations exponentially more convenient.

So, in summary: more hotbar trays, and more combinable multi-keys.

I also think the game would strongly benefit from the ability to designate certain weapons as right hand or left hand weapons, or, failing that, the ability to lock the inventory of the secondary weapon slots that were introduced with the weapon swap feature (not in the way one of them can currently be locked), I mean locking the inventory so that what is stored there will not be replaced by whatever weapon you're currently using, as this causes the inventory of these two slots to get constantly overridden and jumbled, making the weapon swap feature largely useless.

Thanks for your time. ^^

If I recall correctly, alt just counts as ctrl.

The alt key is separate as well and will for sure work for using items like gliders. Never tested it with skills as I cant use it; for healers the use is limited with skills because it is the default key to self-target while targetting another player at same time. Saw no need to change that as I use it on reflex by now.

I had one Request, Manastorm Crystals are nice but if you only have them in the Bank because you cant rly do something with them isnt the best Option. Some of the Items from the Manastorm Crystals are Wrapped, some Bind on Equip and some Bind on pickup. Could we get all Pets/Mounts/Gliders in wrapped form? I think it was asked before but with the actual Stand the crystals aren't really an incentive anymore if you can't do anything with them.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I want to ask a question
1623677498196.png

When will lv6 be available
I still have a lot of titles to go
If I get more titles now, I'm not sure the future will count Oh, I can't express it clearly. Can someone understand me and explain it for me :(

~Place able Foliage~
Hello, I have a suggestion I've discussed with other players in-game. Would it be possible to add 'static' foliage for décor to the cash shop? It would be similar to the cherry blossom tree décor, in that it does not have to be watered or chopped to maintain its health. I'm not sure the admins have access to the tree, bush and flower models in the game, but if they could make them as place able décor in the game that would be great. Even if they still had to be watered I wouldn't mind, I just hate having to pick up décor to replace foliage back on my land because they always die after a few days.

Examples of this would be palm, hornbeam trees, rose or blueberry bushes, and sunflowers:

ScreenShot0265.jpg

Also maybe if we could have more décor items seen in the world, ( like the already added custom ArcheRage Tents) like rocks, paths, Taller fences, decks/gazebos, stalls, canopies, barrels, food, wood stacks, lanterns and tall gates as seen in Villanelle:

ScreenShot0267.jpg

ScreenShot0266.jpg

Last edited:
Back