What's new

[Forum Event] My funny ArcheRage!

When the highest gearscore Darkrunner in the raid targets you

IGN Badfriend

KQLMZ2X.jpg

The little Duck Boat that could

IGN Sariela

Duck Boat always wanted to be a merchantman sailing the high seas, not content with just ferrying young lovers about Ahnimar. To this end he struck out on a dangerous path full of danger.

ScreenShot0107.jpg

He found himself in unfamiliar lands fraught with vicious creatures and slow winding waterways.
ScreenShot0113.jpg

Despite the odds, Duck Boat achieved what all thought was impossible. He tasted salt water and felt the cool ocean breeze against his weathered beak.
ScreenShot0114.jpg

Yet even the Seas were full of peril! Strange new creatures that could tear him asunder patrolled this new watery landscape!

ScreenShot0116.jpg

Duck Boat picked up his first trade pack from Two Crowns. That was the easy part, to become a true Merchantman he would have to deliver. Thunderstorms, Lightning, Seabugs, Jellyfish and even a Haranian merchant man all conspired against him! The brave Duck Boat, however, pushed ever onwards for Solis Headlands.
ScreenShot0118.jpg

In the end the Brave Duck Boat achieved his dreams. He was a Merchantman.
ScreenShot0119.jpg

6de46d4fb784d89c17c097374ba25705.png

First Person to Die Happy.
a3d066b32dcb0423b8935a48d054e798.jpg

Efficiency thy name is car.
552dce12a480ab4730a0a34f74045903.jpg

Who needs a glider you can fly your farmcart!

ING: Bofur

Last edited:
While doing family activities, I had some difficulty with the pumpkin and was trapped inside, but born anew...
My friend captured these for me C:

The Horned One Rises
sideeye.png

lifdoff.png

fourhornsrelease.png

IGN: Eiriana

The Midnight Cattery

Tired of wondering where your afker wander off every time you leave to do non-afk things? Come on down to the AFK Cat Cafe!
AFK Cat Cafe.jpg

All you need to do is drop your afker off at the counter
ooo.jpg

And we'll check them into either the warm Deluxe Cubicle where they can fish for termites,
afkshenanigans.jpg

Or they can perch up on the Premium Pentshelf as a TrophyWaifu! Safe and secure, for only 100g per afk fisher! Hurry though, we work on a first come first served basis!
afk shenanigans.jpg

IGN: Vexeris

Back