[Forum Event] My Handmade Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main1.jpg
This event is dedicated to St. Valentine's Day that is just around the corner.
What can be a better present for your beloved than something made with your own hands. Princess Greeniette prepared tasty chocolate for her beloved Prince Yateo this year.
Gifting a box of chocolate or Valentine's Card is a great way for showing love and appreciation for the people in your life - your beloved, friends, family. But making your own chocolates or Valentine's Card is a sign of true dedication!
As Princess Greeniette chose to make chocolate this year, we'll not follow her example and instead make Handmade Valentine's Cards.​
Task:
  • Make a Handmade Valentine's Card. It can be for your friend, beloved, parents, siblings, etc.​
  • Post 3 pictures of the card:
    • 2 photos of the work on your Card in progress .​
    • 1-3 photos of the finished Valentine's Card.​
  • Hide all photos under the spoiler except of the main one at your choice.​
  • Main photo with the finished Valentine's Card should also include a piece of paper with your IGN and words "ArcheRage Valentine 2020".​
Reward*:
1st place - 4000 credits + Soulmare (wrapped)​
2nd place - 3000 credits + Soulmule (wrapped)​
3rd place - 2000 credits + Ghost Costume
4th-5th place ** - 1000 credits + Wraithsong Piano
* All participants will receive a little reward.
** More than 3 winning places will be awarded in case of 7 and more participants.
Last day of the event - February, 17th

step1.png
step2.png
step3.jpg

My favorite part of Valentines is the chocolate discounts that come after the 14th ?

finalresult.png

This little valentine is just a tribute to Dabin, whose music has been a sanctuary for me ever since 2014

Last edited:
Ty7NkgD.jpg

5bMa0jy.jpg
Making a mockup/stencil/template to print and cut
y1Da0IU.png

Cutting the heart out
cozIokJ.jpg

Assembling on the final stretch after hours of cutting out tiny letters and messing up a whole lot of vinyl and card stock on mess-ups
oRqL6b0.jpg

Sadly you can't even see how glittery and metallic everything is :(

Last edited:
" ♥❤There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate ❤♥" ?
IGN: Kuroken

IMG_20200217_114328.jpg

IMG_20200217_111012.jpg

IMG_20200217_111644.jpg

IMG_20200217_113749.jpg
IMG_20200217_113931.jpg

IGN: Vandela
Hope ya like old lookin stuff as much as I do, Zanna ^^" and I hope ya like the poem I made too ?

1581982465946.png

1581939530871.png

Sadly, my tea dyed paper isn't that noticeable in the first pic and the filter just made it look like normal paper w/ filter xD

1581940429052.png
Part 1 - gotta get them mats :p
- ripped edges, dyed in tea, then burned some edges of the paper to be used to give it that old n classic look (plus it smells nice now)
- used my real life gathering proficiency to snip off some flowers from the garden,
- bought a pretty envelop :3
- and got ready to write stuffs :p

1581940521899.png
part 2 - put it all together with some real life crafting
- conjured up a poem ?
- tried out spots for the flower
- drew vine/flower borders
- inked it all up to finish

Last edited:
IGN: Vandela
Hope ya like old lookin stuff as much as I do, Zanna ^^" and I hope ya like the poem I made too ?

View attachment 10678
View attachment 10679

Sadly, my tea dyed paper isn't that noticeable in the first pic and the filter just made it look like normal paper w/ filter xD

View attachment 10681
Part 1 - gotta get them mats :p
- ripped edges, dyed in tea, then burned some edges of the paper to be used to give it that old n classic look (plus it smells nice now)
- used my real life gathering proficiency to snip off some flowers from the garden,
- bought a pretty envelop :3
- and got ready to write stuffs :p

View attachment 10682
part 2 - put it all together with some real life crafting
- conjured up a poem ?
- tried out spots for the flower
- drew vine/flower borders
- inked it all up to finish
Don't forget about this part of the task:
  • Main photo with the finished Valentine's Card should also include a piece of paper with your IGN and words "ArcheRage Valentine 2020".​

This was so much fun to do, more than I ever expected. I was motivated by my crush to do this. I hope he likes it.
Hope you all had a nice Valentine! Don't get heart disease from eating all that chocolate! ??

IGN: Jakeofalltrades

Entry_Picture_1.JPEG

The inside:
Entry_Picture_2.JPEG

Basic Concept and Materials:
Materials_Concept.JPEG

Some trial and error later:
photo_2020-02-17_17-05-06.jpg

Look at that beautiful red flower.. Isn't she gorgeous ?
photo_2020-02-17_17-04-47.jpg

See you all in-game! ?

Event is based on the server time. It's 11:26 am of 2/17 right now. You have until the end of 2/17.
oki! i placed the paper now and edited the post.... never have i ever been this grateful for being asian xD thank god for the timezone i got placed in ?

Our winners:
1st place
- @RogueChoi – IGN: Choi
2nd place - @Okatsune – IGN: Okatsune
3rd place - @Vandela – IGN: Vandela
4th place - @Rebecca – IGN:Rebeccaf
5th place - @jakeofalltrades – IGN: Jakeofalltrades

Other participants did a great job as well and will receive little gifts from us for their efforts.

All the rewards will be sent within the next 2-3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back