[Forum Event] My Potato Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My_Potato_Life.png

Show your perfect Farm/Garden you are proud of with a help of screenshots and video/gif.

Details:
  • Provide screenshots + gif or video of your farm(s) and/or garden(s).​
  • It can include your houses with their exterior if the garden part of it is big or you have an adjusted to it garden. But houses will not be taken into account, while choosing a winner, so don’t waste time decorating them for the event.​
  • The number of spots involved is not limited but they all need to be adjacent.​

Requirements:
  1. 3-5 screenshots. All screenshots, except of the main one, should be hidden under the spoiler.​
  2. One of the screenshots need to include your character and IGN as well as the signs, showing that farm/garden/house is yours.​
  3. 1 gif or short video presentation of your farm/garden.​
  4. Include a short comment.​

Reward:

1st place
3000 credits + Merchant's Costume or Multipurpose Workbench (wrapped, winner’s choice)
Merchant's Costume_Basic.jpg
Merchant's Costume_Trade.jpg
Merchant's Costume_Fishing.jpg
Multipurpose Workbench.png
2nd place2000 credits + Rabbit's Foot Uniform
Rabbit's Foot Uniform.png
3rd place1500 credits + Nippon bath
Nippon bath.jpg
4th-6th place1000 credits

Best video/gif will be additionally rewarded with Bar set (Bar Counter, Bar Stool x2 & Brewery Cabinet).
Bar Counter.png
Bar Stool & Brewery Cabinet.png

All participants will receive a unique specially created for this event title “Acknowledged Potato”*
* Strength +5; Increases Vocation Badges earned +5%

Last day of the event – October, 15th, 2022

IGN: Cay
Land: Beanstalk Garden

My Hanging Garden!

ScreenShot0031.jpg

With Name and Property
ScreenShot0026.jpg

ScreenShot0030.jpg

ScreenShot0029.jpg
ScreenShot0028.jpg

ScreenShot0027.jpg

ScreenShot0032.jpg

GIF

screenshots.gif

Last edited:
IGN: Aviendha
Land: Beanstalk Garden

A Potato's Secret Treasures

1664205533388.png

1664205133164.png

1664205181032.png1664205374065.png
1664205436898.png1665522741550.png

AKoNnK.gif

Last edited:
IGN: Seraphin
Land: Spired Chateau Garden

A small garden full of happiness and joy. Where the plants grow, the flowers bloom, and you can relax after a hard day in the fields

After long battles in Whalsong and Aegis, as well as the battle in Halconya, it's always good to return to a place of rest and relaxation to recharge your batteries for the next battle.
For this reason I created this little oasis where peace and quiet come first.

ScreenShot0245.jpg

ScreenShot0246.jpg

ScreenShot0247.jpg

ScreenShot0251.jpg

ScreenShot0253.jpg

ScreenShot0256.jpg

Last edited:
IGN: Suyi
My haven of peace after the fighting. My farm and my little workbench are enough for me to appreciate the rest of the warrior :)
Suyi farm1.png

Attachments

• Suyi farm2.png
    Suyi farm2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
  • Suyi farm3.png
    Suyi farm3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
IGN: Dahyun
Farm: Tidal Bungalows and Pearl Aquafarm

Aquafarming after a day of work while listening to the sound of water relaxes the mind :)

Main.jpg

Video of my potato life

This image below show the farm is connected and the red-icon on the map reflects ownership.
Sub 1.jpg
Sub 2.jpg
Sub 3.jpg

Last edited:
Here we see is no ordinary farmer, but a man with a dream and the will to survive.

As confusing as it may seem, as lazy as it looks, do not be deceived.

As the man fought countless battles, stood his ground against the titan's knife.

But no one wanted to believed..

As the only survivor of such historic battle, is nothing but a mere potato life.

ScreenShot0051.jpg

ScreenShot0052.jpg

ScreenShot0053.jpg
ScreenShot0055.jpg

IGN: Num

Welcome to my heckin adorable Animal Farm, where pets and mounts of all types are raised to be as heckin adorable as legally allowed.
“All pets are equally cute, but some pets are more equally cute than others”

farm front.png

Buckle up bunnies, or you’ll be bounced out when Hotsteppin has the young foals take a turn at the helm of this carriage!
(please excuse the debauchery in the yata pen. You know how yatas are when they get around the good ale)

farm carriage.jpg

Looks like the playful puppies got to be too much for the mellow milkman, who has wandered over to make friends with the kittens.

farm catsanddoggos.jpg

Have you spotted the unspotted baby panda? Wonder if he’s related to the rare albino deer (not to be confused with the sheepie look-alike!)

farm pandas.png

Stop on by and see all the little ones in person! Some of these cuties are so smart they may have graduated and moved on to their forever homes, but a quick call to me and I can adopt some new residents and have the farm picture perfect again for your visit!

farm names.png

Two legs good. Four legs good. All legs good. Extra points for tails.

IGN : Root

Welcome to my tiny potato land in Rokhala. I have bears, mines, bit of everything, but mainly i got potatoes!
Road to 1 mil potatoes here i come, only 993k potatoes to go!

Last picture is in Solis at my potato/larder place ^_^

unknown (39).png

unknown (34).png
unknown (35).png
unknown (36).png
unknown (38).png
unknown (40).png

Last edited:
IGN: Aniel
Land :Cherry Treehouse
Welcome to my happy Fram in Sunbite,i am happy with what i do here ,i enjoy feeding my animals and cultivating the land ,but mainly my Bears When they give me Babies ,that is What excites me the most .

ScreenShot0261.jpg
1664754087797.png
1664754293758.jpeg
1664754318851.jpeg

Last edited:
In game name: Sullyy

My mother told me that if I let the deer in the garden one more time, that I would be in deep trouble! So here I sit here and guard our vegetables.

ScreenShot0004.jpg

ScreenShot0003.jpg
ScreenShot0005.jpg

ScreenShot0006.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot0002.jpg
    ScreenShot0002.jpg
    784.1 KB · Views: 61
IGN: Zing
Land: 1 x Stone Slate Mansion (Terrace) and 1 x Improved Solar Pavilion Farm Kit

Sometimes it's just nice to sit in the garden and watch the flowers grow. I'm lucky to live where I do in game!

ScreenShot0020.jpg

Hmm what's up here?

ScreenShot0018.jpg

Why, it's home!

ScreenShot0019.jpg

ScreenShot0022.jpg

Another tree lined walkway! What's down here?

ScreenShot0023.jpg

Ah a cosy spot to read and ignore the screeching in Nation chat.

ScreenShot0024.jpg

I'm definitely not raising an army of ducks to take over Two Crowns and annex it for dwarven kind. So there's nothing to see here.

ScreenShot0025.jpg

Overview.

ScreenShot0026.jpg

nameplates.png

IGN: Stoat
Land: 16x16 Scarecrow Farm, Lunar, Solar, Stellar Pavillions, Upgraded Mansion, Mushroom House, Desserted Cottage, Cherry Treehouse.

A letter from your friend in potatoes, Trenthian:

Top of the morning to ye Spud-Buds,

The best potatoes come from the grinder. You gotta hustle. You gotta grind. You need to actualize your SPUDS.

Setting Goals
Planting for success.
Using your time wisely.
Doing the work, (and lastly)
Setting More Goals

A single end result is NEVER ENOUGH!
ScreenShot0135.jpg

ScreenShot0138.jpg
treehouse.PNG
Cards.png

In this video, you can see I hover the mouse pointer over the property name bars and its mine. Also occasionally my name appears as I'm pointing at the properties in the lower right corner.

Song: An original (custom) variation of the ArcheAge main theme by me, and the potato waltz (from the base music disc/phonograph) improvised on piano.

Last edited:
IGN: Awilix (Harany)
Land: Farmhouse in Windscour Savannah

"After working with trees and flowers, I rest my feet and reflect on my next goal."​

ScreenShot0002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back