Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
pumpkin event.jpg

Spooky Pumpkin Head

Time to carve out our pumpkins and celebrate Halloween!

Post a photo of your Halloween pumpkin.
You can also add any other Halloween attributes to the picture. Create your perfect Halloween atmosphere.

Rule:
Your photo needs to include words “ArcheRage Halloween 2019” written by hand.
Carve it on the pumpkin or a separate piece of paper.

Rewards:
1st place
- 3000 credits + title "Spooky Pumpkin Head" *
2nd place - 2000 credits + title "Spooky Pumpkin Head"
3rd place - 1000 credits + title "Spooky Pumpkin Head"
4th-5th place - 500 credits + title "Spooky Pumpkin Head"

*Title "Spooky Pumpkin Head" - Move speed +5%; Swim Speed +3%; Max Mana +300.

Last day of the event - November, 3rd

Time to carve your pumpkins! And don't forget to share pics of them and participate in our event.

I read the instructions multiple times and it says, "Carve it on the pumpkin or a separate piece of paper. " I did literally carve it into a virtual pumpkin. No where does it say it needs to be carved into a rl pumpkin. I fulfilled the requirements.

Sparkle, I can provide the url that shows that it was "carved".

I read the instructions multiple times and it says, "Carve it on the pumpkin or a separate piece of paper. " I did literally carve it into a virtual pumpkin. No where does it say it needs to be carved into a rl pumpkin. I fulfilled the requirements.

Sparkle, I can provide the url that shows that it was "carved".

Lmao....there is no word about painting. It must be irl pumpkin, not digital or painting art.

This is not fair. It must be REAL carved pumpkin, and note of server written by HAND.
I will be posting real, in few hours.

"Carve it on the pumpkin or a separate piece of paper. " I followed the written instructions EXACTLY.

"Carve it on the pumpkin or a separate piece of paper. " I followed the written instructions EXACTLY.
Words can be carved on the pumpkin or written on the separate piece of paper, not the pumpkin itself.

Words can be carved on the pumpkin or written on the separate piece of paper, not the pumpkin itself.

I carved the words on the pumpkin. "Words can be carved on the pumpkin OR written on a piece of paper." I aam sorry, i am not trying to be difficult. Did those instructions mean something else? I followed the rules. I dont understand why I am getting all of this shade.

Lmao....there is no word about painting. It must be irl pumpkin, not digital or painting art.

I'm sorry if I was not clear. I carved the virtual pumpkin. I put it into my editing software and then superimposed the carved pumpkin on to one of my paintings. One again, I followed the instructions: "You can also add any other Halloween attributes to the picture. Create your perfect Halloween atmosphere. You can also add any other Halloween attributes to the picture. Create your perfect Halloween atmosphere. " Here in Arizona, cactus is part of our holiday atmosphere.

Again, I created my entry based entirely on the written instructions. I thought I was doing something a bit different from the pack. The fact that you dont like it, Lensa, is no reason for such an unnecessary attack.

Again, I created my entry based entirely on the written instructions. I thought I was doing something a bit different from the pack. The fact that you dont like it, Lensa, is no reason for such an unnecessary attack.
no need to get personal, I don't see anything unnecessary or any attack there, pretty much anyone here understood that you are supposed to carve a pumpkin, not edit a picture in some software, the fact that you defend this "loophole" to this extend is what amused Lensa
let's be civil and read between the lines here

where I live not only pumkins don't grow but it's near impossible to get them, also halloween isn't a thing here as we celebrate a version of the orginal celtic festivities that halloween is loosely based on, I bought literary the only real pumkin in this whole city for this, I think in Arizona you can manage just fine

IGN: Beerson
? Drunk Hallowtide ArcheRage! ?
View attachment 9154

Fist time doing this, only one try, still the hardest part was to take a decent photo with my crappy phone, unfortunatelly couldn't get the knife to be lit properly, hope you still like it :)

also show some love for Jack Skellington!

I did for first try too, its amazing!!! ^^

Don't forget to participate in our event and share a photo of your Spooky Pumpkin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back