[Forum Event] Spread a word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
event2.png
If you run a blog, Facebook group, YouTube or Twitch channel, this event is for you.

Write an article or record a video regarding our server and post it in social media. Don't forget to mention its features, the fact that server is updating to 3.5 and bonuses for new players (new Support Pack event with Celestial Gear and other pleasant bonuses will start right after 3.5 release).

Post a link to your video or article in this thread.

3 best advertising articles and 3 best videos will be rewarded.
More event participants may be rewarded, depending on the quantity of participants we get in this event.

Rewards:
1st place - 6000 credits + «God of War» Glider
2nd place - 5000 credits + Sylvas Nocturne costume
3rd place - 4000 credits + Oversize Home Sweet Home Plushie

Last date of the event - April, 12th

This was also sent to facebook and twitter as I do with all my videos. While I have no mention of the new player Support Pack, I think this may count as a bit of advertising. It is 2 videos so far, playlisted.

Screenshot_20190331-040439.png

Last edited:
Will Twitch or YouTube impose a ban for streaming this server? I asked Twitch and they didn't respond.
They shouldn't because that would set a precedent. (Meaning they would have to make a decision without a court decision and then proceed to create a new policy that differentiates between a private server like ArcheRage and a private server like Ark). My youtube videos have no problem.

Will be closing this event tomorrow morning. If you haven't posted your video or article, right now is your unique chance to do it and use this extended event time.

Finally back from military weekend, thank you Sparkle for extending the event for us weirdos who like sleeping in the woods! =D
This is a video i made on twitch after i streamed for a little bit. Talking about events and how this server is compared to live and such.
Hope you enjoy, got 8 viewers watching me do nothing basically =D
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/411282830

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back