Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Summer in AR forum event_1.png

First part of our summer contest.

Participate in our new event and chronicle your summer in ArcheRage.

Task
This is a fanarts contest.
Present your own fanart featuring your character spending summer with ArcheRage friends and your favorite ArcheRage summer activities.

Requirements
  • The fanart must be matching the theme “Summer in ArcheRage”.
  • You can choose to use traditional (pencil, pens) or digital (computer) methods, in black and white or coloured.
  • The fanart must be of one’s own creation.
  • Each participant can only submit one fanart.
  • Include words "ArcheRage" and your IGN on the art.

Rewards
1st place3000 credits + Summer Nights Swimwear or Auroran Navy Uniform at winner’s choice
2nd place2500 credits + Cooling Pond
3rd place2000 credits + Chicklet Hat
4th and 5th place1000 credits

P.S. During the event post your fanart in Instagram or Twitter, using the hashtags #ArcheRage and #ArcheRageSummer. Include your IGN in the comment under the screenshot. One participant will be randomly chosen and rewarded with Evening Blossom Garb.

Last day of the event – June, 17th

Last edited:
My Entry:

I've no idea how many hours it took me to finish but it was quiet a lot. xD

image0 (1).jpg

(I tried to draw me and my friends, while we're sailing a speedboat over the ocean to discover some places. :D)

image0 (2).jpg
image0.png
image0 (3).jpg

Good Luck to everyone who wants to participate! :)

Last edited:
Event will end in 5 days. Make sure to post your event works in time.

Event is extended till the end of 6/17. Make sure to post your submission by then.

IGN: Mimiroo

This is my character in her Battlefae costume. She is daydreaming about flying in the clear, blue, summer skies with her wings. <3 (Given that the wings on the costume don't actually let you fly Q_Q)

aasummer.jpg

Attachments

• Battlefae.jpg
    Battlefae.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 347
Event is over. Thank you for participating!
Results will be announced within 24-48 hours.

Winners:
1st place - @BakaZora (great AR summer mood guaranteed)
2nd place - @StarPanda190 and @Kaiseria (these 2 works are like 2 sides of one so we decided they will share same place)
3rd place - @Sophie (very interesting interpretation that distinguish it among others)
4th place - @kisses (look like you are really having fun with your friend on that fanart) and @Mimiroo (high quality work but some points were deducted for late submission)
5th place - @Greeen (your friend half-buried in the sand does not look happy) and @gwabun (great bonus hidden under the spoiler, was interesting to see the process)

Hashtags competition winner: @gwabun.

All the rewards will be mailed within 1-2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back