What's new

[Forum Event] Thanksgiving Randomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
A HUGE thank you to the ArcheRage devs for making this version and these servers!
Thank you so very much to all of our friends and enemies in ArcheRage, ya'll are what make the game fun/hilarious/crazy, and a great place to escape reality for a few hours each day!
Thanks to my guilds and in-game family for all that ya'll do!!!

IGN: Aureline

IGN: Starlingdarling

1. I am thankful for my in game family for being there through the good and tough times. Although we may get flattened sometimes by reds we all have each others backs and I love that!

2. I am thankful for the friends I have made in game, both in and out of my guild. The amount of help that is given by the people in this community is both inspiring and heartwarming.

3. I am thankful for my fiancé who I owe so much to for his help and knowledge with the game. We really do make a great team! Working together with you on this server, and this game, has showed me you truly are my soulmate 🥰

IGN: Hosephine

I’m grateful for my guildies, who adopted me and showed me how to actually play the game instead of running around trailing after reset raid.

Grateful for the person who told me “oh hey your XP has nothing to do with how strong you are. It’s all in the armor and here is how you build it.”

Also super thankful for the people who sacrificed their lives so I could claim my auroria land. ❤️🥰

🐣 Thanks to all my friends who show me how to do things properly when I'm being a chicken about getting it wrong!

🐙🐲 Thanks to all my friends who have brought me to so many fun boss fights and 💀 pvp over the years!

🐒 And especially thank you to all my friends who answer my daily annoying questions!

thumb_90433717_1319607421571712_5242753146031350381_n-7366702588.jpg

Love you all,
Spice

IGN: Lush

🦃 Thank you to the admins for hosting contests and giveaways so we can have a chance to win credits and nice items
🦃 Thank you to the players who contribute to the community--answering questions, helping newbs, making great suggestions for improving gameplay
💗 Thank you to friends and family for all the fun and laughs, silly banter and hilarious adventures. Your generosity and support is everything. P.S. thank you for not being mad when I accidentally let you die

IGN: Ragequit

Thank you sparkle, for putting up with all of our bullshit for 5 years without quitting (more than once)

Thank you to all of Adorable, for making the game worth playing.

Thank you to everyone else for making the server what it is. You may not be Adorable, but most of you are pretty damn cute.

IGN : Num

Im thankful for my family, for years of friendship and fun across all the games and chatrooms.
Im thankful for all my Adorable cuties, actual or honorary, for making me smile every day.
Im thankful for everyone in ArcheRage who makes me laugh, whether they intend to or not.

'Archerage

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving from Trenthian Team.

IGN: Stoat
1. Thank you for the wonderful times and revelry we have and are having, friends and fam at OwO. I look forward to our many dynamic (sometimes absurd) adventures to come. For science!
2. Thank you to the countless kind and well meaning players pushing to make Erenor a less toxic community. Real MVP supermoves.
3. Thank you to the devs for the positive changes when they happen, and not just shutting them down all the time. You'll be hearing a laundry list from me soon to fix whatever anti-fun is happening now lol.

IGN Blackfachadin
Lot of thanks :
1. To Cardinals for making evey ship stay upside down.
2. To Drunkenhero, the best hero.
3. To Xanxinshia, the soul of Nuia.

IGN : Seraphin

Im thankful to Sparkle, that she dont quit and has an open Ear for us
Im thankful for for my awesome Guild Adorable, that you have every day something to laugh
Im thankful for all of the People in the Daily Live of AR, who are arround and help each other

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!​

Closing this Randomizer
Want to say thanks to all of you too. Though sometimes you add me gray hair, you are all great and we wouldn't have this server without you!
Results of the randomizer will be posted either today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back