What's new

Verify Username and Password

Frank

Working on the website but not when I try to start the game. I tried the following:
- Writing username and password CORRECTLY dozens of times
- Change password and retrying
- Restart the system
- To be absolutely sure I also used the on-screen keyboard to write the password
Nothing worked, but on the website no problem. No, my password is not longer than 32 characters.
Any suggestions?
Thank you

having same issue
1617192100086.png

That error means one of the following:
- you enter incorrect account name.
- you enter wrong password.
- you are trying to use wrong launcher.
Make sure you are using same account name and password you use for the website, they have no spaces, symbols you use for the password are English letters and numbers, not something like ~ or *, etc and your capslock is off.
Also make sure you use NA server launcher, not the EU/RU one!

Today I first had a problem when the server selection screen opens. As in this post https://na.archerage.to/forums/threads/stuck-at-server-selection-screen.10025/
After that, the server was offline for a while, and now at the same step I get the message "LOGIN FAILED-verify username and password". I write username and password correctly each time (caps lock is off), I also tried to restart the computer, but it didn't solve the problem. With the same data, I can easily log in to my account on the server. How to solve the problem? Thank you.

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 272
As stupid as many of us are, i find it unlikely that the entire server population forgot their password at the same moment.

Pls fix

Already looking into the issue as I now see it's mass reported. I'll get back with updates in this thread and in discord as soon as I can.

Back