What's new

[Forum Event] Thanksgiving Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Thank you madone for giving me farming space
-Thank you hendrickds for showing me a lot of stuff and helping me with mats.
-Thanks AR staff for making this server
-Thanks to onidemo for showing me about trade runs
-Thanks for keeping this server ON :D

IGN: Sauromane
.Big thanks to my guild Adventure

. Special Thanks toGob for showing me the Way of the coin purse hahah

.Thank you daavu for all your help

.Thank you Trev for helping me and keeping me ingame Xd

.Thank you Archerage for making me addicted LoL

1574424987786.png

IGN: Choi

1. I'm thankful for Keatra for coming to this server with me so my Archeage journey can continue.
2. I'm thankful for Canopus getting a merch because there's no way in hell I would have.
3. I'm thankful for Keatra doing the husbandry because I WILL NOT BUTCHER.
4. I'm thankful for Terephim buying me my 42nd costume for my collection <3
5. I'm thankful for Keatra & Canopus humoring my try-hard efforts in screenshot and art contests.

Special mention: I'm thankful that Sparkle continues to do these contests :]

IGN: Kamikage
1. Thank you Necrote for introducing me to this wonderful game. Without you I would have missed this good thing here.
2. Thank you Overkill and Lucidor for helping me during the start of the game and making me comfortable to the game.
3. Thank you Ragequit for accepting me into the wonderful guild that fosters all kinds of players, new and old alike.
4. Thank you all the players who taught me about what sandbox game really is about. Sure I was purpled a lot but the tricks you guys used were really awe-inspiring (looks at HCIC XD)
5. Thank you everyone involved with running the game and listening to us when we asked for some things in game. Without you this awesome server wouldn't be possible.

Also thank you to all the kind souls who keep their buildings public so that others can have an ease at crafting and trading. Kudos to you all.

Last edited:
IGN: Razkort

1. Thank you for the freedom of interactions you have.
2. Thank you for being such a complete game.
3. Thank you for the amount of fun moments you have given me.
4. Thank you to the community for helping and answering questions.
5. Thank you ArcheRage for making this server possible.

Happy Thanksgiving :D

1-Thanks for my friend who helped me with cheap land to get started.
2-Thanks for my buddy for helping with building my first miner's house.
3-Thanks for my guild who tolerate my newbie questions to the max.
4-Thanks to west faction players for being supportive and patient.
5-Thanks for the devs for such a wonderful game and events.
IGN: Thefreaky

1. I'm thankful that Fake News "adopted" me.
2. I'm thankful for Hakase, 8 years of friendship is not a short time, this is enough time to know if how reliable he is.
3. I'm thankful to my family, whenever I need help they were there, still being a new player, donating ground was a huge help.
4. I'm thankful to the devs and community for walking together for a better game.
5. I'm thankful to myself, even though I have not done great things in the game and in life, we are there in the fight.

IGN. Nkaw

-Thank you madone for giving me farming space
-Thank you hendrickds for showing me a lot of stuff and helping me with mats.
-Thanks AR staff for making this server
-Thanks to onidemo for showing me about trade runs
-Thanks for keeping this server ON :D

Don't forget to mention your IGN.

1. Thanks for the videos u made to help start on the right foot Seresuta!

2. Thanks archerage for beeing better than and official server !! -.o

3. Thanks to all the content of this game !

4. Thanks to hours and hours of gameplay so i not have to live my irl life !!!

5. Thanks to events and freebies !!

ING : Tinkertoys

Last edited:
1. I am thankful for my friends and family that followed me to this game. We have stuck together through many times. Thank you for always being there.
2. I am thankful for all the new friends I have made since I have come to ArcheRage and for the friends that are still to come.
3. I am thankful for Cheese Lords of Choas. They are a great group of people and are there for one another no matter what. They drop what they are doing to go help a guildie/family.
4. I am thankful for all the staff on this server trying their best to make everyone happy with their request. For taking our suggestions to heart and for all the custom things added to the game.
5. I am thankful for all that each and everyone brings to the game without such diversity the game would be boring. So thank you all for being here working, playing and having fun.

IGN: Angeleyes

Thank you to filthygnome for letting me use the boat during the maelstrom raid
Thank you to Neutropolis guild for making me feel better when I was still a noob that mained a Nuian side character lol.
Thank you to Kawaiizoku for training the new players and taking in players that other guilds may not have wanted to take.
Thank you to all of the vitalismers that ressurect during halcyona and dungeons
Thank you to people that bought the tax certs I put up whenever I'm online

IGN: Hyang

1. I am thankful for ING Tony because he has given so much to our Guild
  2. I am thankful for ING Yolodwarf because he has donated so much to our Guild and he makes me laugh with the things he says
  3. I am thankful for ING Bronwynn for helping me learn more about my class
  4. I am thankful for ING Dahmer, Dr. Cosby, Kezz , Virty , Lmoa , Frontbutt , Scapegoat, and Rollz. You have helped me learn and play better all while having a good time. 4g 20s 69c
  5. I am thankful to all my friends at HCIC. I have never had so many laughs and good times in any online game
  6. IGN Threeve
    ScreenShot0036.jpg

Last edited:
1. I am first and foremost grateful to the Archerage admin team, and the work they have done to make accessible to us all a less time and cost-intensive version of a truly enjoyable game. The welcome packages, more generous labour recovery, XP gain rates and in-game bonuses they have added to make it more convenient to play are all greatly appreciated, and often go under-acknowledged.

2. Thanks to Neluchi and Analee for introducing me to the game. I am eternally grateful I got to play this version first and never needed to suffer the trauma of the far more brutal Live version of the game first.

3. Thanks to Azazil for being patient with me and talking me into joining DPS, and for always being willing to help out anyone in your guild, even when we lovingly purple on you. (It's how we show affection.)

4. Thanks in particular to SnakSnak and Owoify (sp?) who always seem to show up when I run into trouble. I appreciate you guys having my back.

5. Special thanks to Wabbit, for being an incredibly generous player who we all like a great deal. You have donated a colossal amount of goodies and really helped me out when I was a newbie, and your [Carrot]s always brighten up the chat.

Bonus thanks to Crazytrain for perpetually reminding me that fishing is a thing that exists. :p

PhoenixAureal

SnakSnak sucks at driving boats...

IGN : Hiyoriz

1: Thank yatoz for my protector
2: Thank you guys from the last legion guild
3: Thanks for the pack Raflin
4: Thanks for the pvp continent Nuia
5: Thank you for existing in my life ARCHERAGE

IGN: Kittydoom

1. I am thankful for all the friends I have made in game who have given friendship outside the game as well

2. I am thankful to Robinton for being a great family member and friend

3. I am thankful to xkftwo and zenjirr for helping grow all those seeds!

4. I am thankful for Kingkrool flipping all my packs when my internet would be terrible

5. I am thankful for my Guild Debauchery Tea party and all the fun and weirdness of the past two years. I am also thankful for the west guild Certifiable that my west character joined and all the awesomeness they provide

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

IGN: Xkftwo

1. Thank you for 10k Wool stack, Sparkle
2. Thank you for 10k Wool stack, AR Devs
3. Thank you for 10k Wool stack, Forum Warriors
4. Thank you for 10k Wool stack, Zenjirr
5. Thank you for 10k Wool stack, Xkftwo

Last edited:
IGN: Zenjirr

1. Thank you Xkftwo for making 10k Wool stack request.
2. Thank you Sparkle for approving 10k Wool stack request.
3. Thank you AR Devs for implementing 10k Wool stack.
4. Thank you Kittydoom for thanking me.
5. Thank you Xkftwo for thanking me.

IGN: Svanhildr
  1. Thank you Antipoda for asking to come to this server
  2. Thank you Sparkle for answer me whenever i need help
  3. Thank you Rekyon for keep the guild alive
  4. Thank you Tryela for being a family member
  5. Thank you SjinderSon for all the fun when u attack our fortress in Diamond Shores as a Red Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back