Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pumpkins1.png

Trick-Or-Pumpkin

Halloween is near! Time to bring out the candies and carve out the pumpkins!

Post a photo of your Halloween pumpkin. You can also add any other Halloween attributes to it. Create the best Halloween atmosphere you can.

The only rule - add words ArcheRage on your photo. They can be written directly on the pumpkin, carved out on it or put next to it on the piece of paper. Words ArcheRage need to be written by hand.

Rewards:
1st place - 3000 credits + title "Halloween Fan" *
2nd place - 2000 credits + title "Halloween Fan"
3rd place - 1000 credits + title "Halloween Fan"
4th-5th place - 500 credits + title "Halloween Fan"

Title "Halloween Fan" - Move speed +5%, Armor +200, Magic Resist +200.

Last day of the event - November, 4th.
pumpkin3.jpg

Show us your coolest pumpkin!

Last edited:
I was going to skip this event since we don't do Halloween decorations here in Brazil in homes, but I happened to eat pumpkin today. So eh, I guess this is the best I could do. I didn't go and read before eating that I had to write in a paper, but well, I did handwrite with my mouse and added MLG decorations to it.

unknown[1].png

IGN: Tira

Hey hey, cloth wearer in-game, could always do with that extra magic resist just to make my class even more OP than it currently is :p enjoy the pumpkin ^^

Attachments

• 1540672367621916234718125426560.jpg
    1540672367621916234718125426560.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 374
The files didn't want to upload as attachments so I just stuck them inside this spoiler. May the best Pumpkin win! :)
20181028_220315.jpg
20181028_220158.jpg
IGN: Ernst

8dzu4Gg.jpg

Meet my pumpkin Currywurst!
IGN Seleen

(The ArcheRage paper is on top of the lantern, if you can't see it let me know and I'll upload a lighter version)

Last edited:
I loved this! In my country Halloween is not a celebrated day and nobody carves pumpkins, but gadly I discovered that my husband knows how to do it.. so, this is what we've done!

WJFkRuJ.jpg

Pumpkins are not in season here, so it looks a bit flat :/

IGN: Norhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back