What's new

[Forum Event] True Magic Gardener

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Gryth
Land: 16x16 Scarecrow Farm x6 + 8x8 Scarecrow Farm x3 + 24x24 Tudor Slate villa + 28x28 Tudor Slate Chalet + 24x24 Improved Stellar Pavillion Farm + 24x24 Gazebo Farm + 24x24 Forest Mushroom House
Welcome to my garden.
After so much work in the war or in the yard you need to rest, so come,
enjoy the nature, the sun and the clean air of Ahnimar.

1600818403070.png

1600818428983.png

1600818448003.png

1600818472316.png

1600818491925.png

1600818517669.png

Last edited:
IGN: Luxeraph
Land: Two 24x24, two 16x16, front of manor, side of farmhouse and a bit outside the edges.

Flowers? Plants? Pleasant view?! THAT DOESN'T PAY THE BILLS!
Here in Lux's Archeum Fields we only care about the profit and that comes from archeum ore, what if we destroy part of the forest? that just mean ready to chop down logs! what of the removed land? worms love that stuff! what do you do with all that stone? honestly no idea, it's getting everywhere and the storage isn't large enough.
Warning: Do not breathe the air around the area for long periods of time, may cause health problems.

ScreenShot0079.jpg

ScreenShot0080.jpg
ScreenShot0081.jpg
ScreenShot0083.jpg

IGN: Num
Land: 24x24 gazebo farm

Midnight Memorial

In all my years playing various versions of this game, I have never before actually decorated anything beyond hording plushies and event decor. I decided to go for a night time build, because my Num is a little bit goth, and it just took on a life (and death) of its own. I hope you enjoy it.

main.jpg

overhead.jpg
platform.jpg
gazebo.jpg

nameplate.jpg

This was an event of firsts for me. Not only my first decorating, but my first attempt at recording anything that wasn't basic gameplay/combat. Please be kind when judging the quality (or lack thereof)

IGN: Ragequit

Land Improved Pavilion Farm

I'm a true procrastinator, so i sat around finding excuses to do this later and would have put more effort in if not for the amazing pieces others have already submitted. Why make pretty stuff when you can hop on experia?

Wanted to go with a more wild theme, a sorta woodland clearing feel but really struggled with the game having a lack of bushy type plants to give it some depth. Crappy rendered video included!

ScreenShot0855.jpg

ScreenShot0865.jpg

ScreenShot0856.jpg

ScreenShot0860.jpg

ScreenShot0862.jpg

@Dorothy Don't forget to include a screenshot that has your character with IGN visible as well as the signs, showing that farm/garden/house is yours.

IGN: Voo

Land: 2 (24 x 24) Pavillion, (28x28) Treehouse, (8x8) Scarecrow

At the top of White Arden, in the shadow of a big hill is Voo's little paradise. Here, we relax by the ponds, take a dip in the pool, pat Xena the sheep, hail to Cthulhu and get possessed by the Eldritch Gods . . . and levitate for very un-suspicious reasons . . . and take moments for ourselves to enjoy this sweet serenity. Come visit any time. ♥

GARDEN_Gazebo (MAIN).png

Entrance
GARDEN_Front (MAIN).png

Pond ~
GARDEN_POND (ONE).png

Torii Gates
GARDEN_SIDE (TWO).png

Spooky
GARDEN_SPOOKY (THREE).png

Land Names
Archerage (Land Names).png

Video: Please Enjoy ~

♥ Thank you for viewing and everyone that had to deal with me being all "MAH GARDEN" all week. ^-^

Last edited:
Rokhala Castle
(Courtyard & Park)

IGN:
Tristram
Land: 24x24 Gazebo Farm, 44x44 Stone Slate Mansion *

958hVzW.jpeg

Best visited at night, the Rokhala Castle is situated in a trivially defensible valley south of Loka's Nose, its sole vulnerability being the largely forgotten G.L.I.D.E. strategy.

F8q37Zp.jpeg

EMaMlTq.jpeg

m3RpdFH.jpeg

UEE6qMV.jpeg

gwZHdkm.jpeg

2MPOBOb.jpeg

Video:

* - the entire plot consists of many more houses and farms, but the park in front (Gazebo), and the land around and behind the mansion (Stone Slate) itself make up the most of what can be considered a "garden" for the purposes of this submission

IGN: Zing

The Wildflowers of Zing Towers™

After a hard day of dwarven business, it's nice to come back to the manse and relax in the gardens, a wildflower haven for both butterflies and dwarves of culture.​

Plots used were the 44x44 Upgraded mansion and an 8x8 for the cherry stump with the view.

archeage_2020-10-03_02-44-40.png

archeage_2020-10-03_02-45-06.png

archeage_2020-10-03_02-45-32.png
archeage_2020-10-03_02-46-50.png
archeage_2020-10-03_02-47-13.png
archeage_2020-10-03_02-48-08.png

This is the first video I ever tried to edit, so please be kind =)

Winners:
1st place
- @Elysea (IGN: Elysea)
Elysea.png
2nd place - @Lalisa (IGN: Chiaki) & @GraceHowks (IGN: Gryth)
Chiaki1.png Gryth.png
3rd place - @Voo ♥ (IGN: Voo) & @Astarya (IGN: Astarya)
Voo.png Astarya.jpg
4th place - @Mimi (IGN: Stephany)
Stephany.jpg
5th place - @DrRageQuit (IGN: Ragequit)
Ragequit.jpg
6th place - @Aviendha (IGN: Aviendha)
Aviendha.jpg

The best video:
@Mimi (IGN: Stephany)

Visited majority of the gardens myself. It was a fantastic walk. Hope other players had a chance to visit your beautiful gardens and enjoy the atmosphere.
Thanks all the participants for creating the true magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back