What's new

[Forum Event] Turn the Music ON and Rock It

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
music.jpg

Turn the Music ON and Rock It

You always loved music but didn't have a chance to perform on public? Now it's your chance.
Take out your Lute, Flute, Pipe, Guitar, Drums, etc and organize a big ArcheRage concert.

This contest is for our bands and single musicians. In this event you can participate with a band or as a single musician. If you'd like to try and participate as single musician and a band participant - then go ahead.

But if you don't play but prefer to listen to the music as a part of the audience, we have a task and rewards for you too ;)

To registed for the event you need to provide the following:
  • Your band name (for bands) and band participants (not less than 3 participants) / stage name (for single musicians)
  • Your poster with the concert info (band/single musician name, concert theme, location, date and time of the concert, etc)
Later, after the concert add to your original post a video of the concert (combine best moments of the concert into 8-15 mins video).

Top 3 bands and top 3 single musicians will be rewarded. If we receive a big volume of entries 2 more bands and 2 more single musicians (random choice) will receive the 4th and 5th places and will be rewarded as well.

Rewards:

For bands:
1st place - 9000 credits per band + title "Music Band God"* per player.
2nd place - 8000 credits per band + title "Music Band God" per player.
3rd place - 7000 credits per band + title "Music Band God" per player.
4th-5th place (random choice if we get 8 bands or more) - 4000 credits per band + title "Music Band God" per player

For single musicians:
1st place - 3000 credits + title "Musical Genius"**
2nd place - 2000 credits + title "Musical Genius"
3rd place - 1500 credits + title "Musical Genius"
4th-5th place (random choice if we get 10 single musicians or more) - 1000 credits + title "Musical Genius"

* title "Music Band God" - Artistry +10000; Stamina +15
** title "Musical Genius" - Artistry +15000; Stamina +20

Visit 3 concerts and get a chance to win a reward as well!
What needs to be done for it?

Take 2 screenshots from the concert. Both screenshots need to include your character and a band/single musician you are visiting.
1st screenshot needs to show a moment of the concert itself (when band or musician is playing music and you are listening to them/him/her);
2nd screenshot should include you and a band/musician next to each other prior or after the concert.

Reward:
With the help of Randomizer we'll choose 3 players from all who fulfill the conditions.
Each of them will receive 1500 credits.

Last day of the event - March, 9th

I attended the Dischord concert in Austera's Yorland Theater. ♥♫ Couldn't attend others due to time/location constraints and there were only like 4 concerts total to visit 3? Yikes.

aMAVrlM.jpg

CRZlCyF.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like much better contest rules than last time! I approve!
I assume if you already have the title you only get the credit reward.

I will be holding two concerts:

delarme_dischord_band_2.png

Band concert:
Sunday March 3rd 1:00 P.M. Eastern 30-45 minutes.
Band Name: Dischord
Members: Delarme, Sire, Radioactivexii, hecatejeff

Video:

In Attendance:
notsaltyrunner
Tylea
Glassbottlle
Necrote
Choi
Blackdayz
Rojer
Haidun
Jiangsu
Ozio

delarme_solo_poster.png

Single Performance:
Sunday March 3rd 2:00 P.M. Eastern 1 hour + after concert special.

Solo Concert Video:

In Attendance:
notsaltyrunner
Tylea
Necrote
Blackdayz
Rojer
Haidun
Jiangsu
Ozio
Radioactivexii
Sire
Dkmtz
Jesuispoilu
Klausen
Kino
Hooleeschitt
Supapowar
Dashsmash
HecateJeff
Tempestuous

Last edited:
Looks like much better contest rules than last time! I approve!
I assume if you already have the title you only get the credit reward.
Can make another title for such a case. Different wording but same stats.

"Aids no Cure" Live Concert
Untitled.png

F R E E E N T E R

Band Performance Video :

Last edited:
Another question:

Can we get a festival period declared in game for Solis? Solis is a really nice theater and it would be really nice if all the factions could attend.

Another question:

Can we get a festival period declared in game for Solis? Solis is a really nice theater and it would be really nice if all the factions could attend.

Festival periods can be ON for festivals only.

Don't forget to participate in the event, organize concerts and visit concerts announced. A bit more than 1 week left.

zfvWibC.jpg

Concert location:
z4i3EwR.png

Click on this link for concert timings in your local timezone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ArcheRage+Concert:+5MakesAFist&iso=20190302T23&p1=3919

Band Concert
  • Band Name: 5MakesAFist
  • Band Members: Kuyu, Hiinna, Necrote, Trixey, Mayth
  • Time: 11pm EST (server time), March 2nd
  • Its a peace zone during the wedding event on the ship, so anyone can attend without worrying about getting attacked
Band concert video:
  • Volume maybe low for few songs, please turn-up system & YouTube-player volume to hear drum beats and bass clearly
  • Watch it on YouTube for time-stamp links in video description to every song if you wanna skip. Sadly YT discontinued annotations so couldn't add prev/next song buttons
  • Excluding the intro/outro, the core video is about 15m 40s

Last edited:
Single: Zov
Time: Server(ingame) Time 23:00 1 hour before server Reset. (changed time to 18.00 ServerTime) did not want to interfere with other ppls concert. :(
2nd March
participationPoster.png

Last edited:
I went to sleep without posting scshots but I did attend Neemo's AidsNoCure concert. Here are my scshots: Before, during, and after.

Attachments

• After.png
    After.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 424
  • Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 376
  • During.jpg
    During.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 402
Thank you guys for whoever showed up, it was fun! I'll post a video as soon as its ready :)

For the people who guessed the songs first correctly, let me know if I missed sending a mail to you guys

Attended Dischord's band concert:
1Before, 2During, and 3After

Attachments

• 1Before.png
    1Before.png
    645.5 KB · Views: 405
  • 2During.png
    2During.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 377
  • 3After.png
    3After.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 400