• 2During-min.png
    2During-min.png
    639.8 KB · Views: 313
  • 3After-min.png
    3After-min.png
    502.7 KB · Views: 317
LLQXqvm

Bg8R99B.jpg

Haranyan players, make sure you read the bottom line of the poster. It is quite important as there are guards that will be in the way.

FrJfd2n.png

Concert location:
Dy9J5hI.png

Click on this link for concert timings in your local timezone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Necroté+Solo+Concert&iso=20190309T17&p1=3919

Solo Concert: Necrote
Location: Screaming Archives Entrance-1 (Lib f3), Diamond Shores
Time: 5pm EST (server time), March 9th

Solo concert video:
  • Watch it on YouTube for time-stamp links in video description to every song if you wanna skip. Sadly YT discontinued annotations so couldn't add prev/next song buttons

Last edited:
Reminder! Today is the last day of the event. Last chance to perform or visit a concert today.
@Necrote @Draeoni please inform me if you need another day to prepare and post your videos as your concerts are very close to the event end date.

PINKBLACK Band
Sorry can't made it the concert due the busy of each band's members. so we just record it today Well there is few people just passing by and watch us for a sec and run away after that. lol
I'm not a pro with video editor so.. sorry for the low quality of the video.

☯ PINKBLACK Videos

☯ Notes
Because we didn't make it the concert, we don't know if Spakle consider us as participants. at least please enjoy the Music guys ❤

Last edited:
This is part one of The Ollo-ians' concert. We performed "Swordland" from Sword Art Online. It was transcribed by Xanthalas.

This is part two. We performed "On Melancholy Hill" by the Gorillaz. It was transcribed by me, Draeoni.

This is part three. We performed "Tristram" from Diablo 1 and 2. It was transcribed by me, Draeoni. We had help from Stalop as it is a quartet, and without the final instrument, the song would have felt incomplete.
So I made a major mistake by forgetting to start recording BEFORE we started playing. So the first video contains that mistake and the effort of us trying to sync back up again. The actual song starts at 1:57, or you can watch the second video which starts right at the song.

Attendance:
Alanis, Cripplingmantis, Delarme, Ludofriend, Sioned, Stalop, Veraklym, Yamauchi, and Zenuss

Bonus songs: Due to the actual concert having ended and we were just playing around, you will hear some of our voice chatter (except mine since the recording software wasn't set up to pick mine up.) We had a lot of fun with the second song as evidence of the laughter.

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/biue83f
https://imgur.com/lunM79f
https://imgur.com/6trqVzw

EDIT: had the first two songs switched around. My bad!

Last edited:
5MakesAFist
The Ollo-ians
Necrote's Solo Concert

They were all awesome <3 <3

Attachments

• ScreenShot0067.jpg
    ScreenShot0067.jpg
    793.9 KB · Views: 311
  • ScreenShot0074.jpg
    ScreenShot0074.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 305
  • ScreenShot0080.jpg
    ScreenShot0080.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 334
  • ScreenShot0083.jpg
    ScreenShot0083.jpg
    698.2 KB · Views: 262
  • ScreenShot0091.jpg
    ScreenShot0091.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 305
  • ScreenShot0095.jpg
    ScreenShot0095.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 320
  • ScreenShot0096.jpg
    ScreenShot0096.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 260
  • ScreenShot0099.jpg
    ScreenShot0099.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 303
Thanks to all musicians and audience.
Results of the event will be announced within next 24-48 hours.
Have a great weekend!

Our winners:

Bands:
1st place - Dischord (Delarme, Sire, Radioactivexii, Hecatejeff)
(good job, all requirements were fulfilled and performance got its audience)
2nd place - 5MakesAFist (Kuyu, Hiinna, Necrote, Trixey, Mayth)
(pleasant music and nice place choice, point was taken from you as video was 1 minute longer than required)
3rd place - "Aids no Cure" (Datmoon, Neemo, Zatroffska)
(love your video presentation, but don't forget to provide your band members names next time)
4th place - The Ollo-ians (Draeoni, Pagemaster, Xanthalas)
(good sound but video is longer than needed and not combined into 1 video)

PINKBLACK (Clude, Yuukio, Miakis, Upindiesel, Chiaki) can't be rewarded as almost no requirements were fulfilled but we appreciate you sharing with us your nice music. Make sure to participate in the next music event. We'll expect for your band to join!

Important! Leaders of each band-winner, contact me in Discord or Contact Moderators [Link] and confirm the way you'd like credit reward to be shared between your band participants - equal to each member or maybe your band wants to reward somebody from the band whose input was the biggest with more credits than the rest.

Single players:
1st place - @Necrote – IGN: Necrote
2nd place - @Delarme - IGN: Delarme
3rd place - @izeek95 - IGN: Zov

Audience:
@Necrote – IGN: Necrote
@Veraklym – IGN:Veraklym

Rewards will be sent within next few hours.

GZ to the winners and thanks to the ArcheRage staff for organizing this event again! It was fun :)
I didn't have enough artistry prof to participate last time but I was prepared for this one.
It wouldn't feel like a concert without an audience either, glad players attended all these concerts.

Back