[Forum Event] United by ArcheRage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A word about ArcheRage.png

If I ask you, what unites us all? You will surely answer - ArcheRage.
Let's tell others about our hobby and addiction called ArcheRage and invite them into our world.

Task

1. Post a screenshot or a video from our server on your Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter page and include the following text:
ArcheRage – the first ArcheAge Private Server
Free Patron, increased rates, new custom events and even more is waiting for you.
Join ArcheRage today and receive your Support Pack!
https://archerage.to/
#archerage

2. Provide a screenshot showing the post (for screenshots) or link to the video from YouTube or Twitch (for videos).

FYI! As videos and screenshots are rewarded separately, you can participate in both types of activities.

Reward

For screenshots:
5 random participants will receive one of the following rewards:
- Astra Wings
- Bloodmaw Eveningwear
- Crater Cub
- 3000 credits
- 2000 credits

For videos:
5 random participants will receive one of the following rewards:
- Ancient deer Igneer
- Ebonfur Cub
- Demon's Kiss Costume
- 3000 credits
- 2000 credits

Last day of the event - August, 10th

Just checking, cuz i dont have an account in all those web pages. Only instagram
You can post it only in Instagram. It's not required to post it in every service mentioned.

@l511l Text needs to be added to your post in Instagram, FB, etc, not to this thread. Good example of correct submission is the one from @Roxiee and other players above.

I did my best to make Archerage look fun! This gameplay video was a bit more focused on the moneymaking aspect of the game and of course fighting that octopus since that is what was available at the time. This was completely unscripted so I'm sure new players will not feel deceived from it.

Here is mine on Facebook as that's the only thing I use lol

Attachments

• ARUnited.png
    ARUnited.png
    470.5 KB · Views: 324
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back