What's new

[Forum Event] Valentine's Card

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AA_valentine.png

Valentine’s Day is slowly approaching and it’s a perfect time to prepare the warmest words for your beloved and friends.

Create a Valentine’s Card with ArcheRage atmosphere. It can be on of the following types:
  • Handmade Card
  • Digital Card (edited screenshots, digital art)
  • Video Card (gif, video)

Important! If you win, you can choose who will receive a reward – you or another player you want to send it to as a Valentine’s Gift.

Requirements:
  1. Provide your IGN.
  2. Provide IGN of the player, who will receive a reward in case you win (you or another player whom you want to gift a reward).
  3. It must be the card of your own creation.
You can participate only once in each category, but if you join more than 1 category and several works are worth a reward, only the best one will get it.

Depending on the number of entries, we’ll choose winners in each category or unite all/some into one.
If category gets less than 5 entries, it will be united with another one.

Rewards:
1st place
3500 credits + Astra Wings (wrapped)
Astra Wings.png
2nd place2500 credits + Final Whisper Raiment
Final Whisper Raiment.jpg
3rd place2000 credits + Jumbo Baby Narayana Plushie
Jumbo Baby Narayana Plushie.png
4th-5th place*1000 credits

* Will be awarded if category (united or not) gets more than 7 entries.

!!! All event participants will also receive a title "Cupid" (no stats).

And no matter if you participate in this event or no, don’t forget to “Like” your favorite card. Participant with the highest number of likes will receive a “Players Favorite” award and be rewarded with “Sweet Dreams Bed + Lullaby Pajama Package”. You can "Like" during the event and will also have some time after its end.
Sweet Dreams Bed.jpg
Lullaby Pajama_1.png
If number of Likes is equal for several cards, we’ll have additional voting started for that cards.

Last day of the event – February, 14th, 2023

... and don’t forget to gift your “friendship” and “love” chocolate on the Valentine’s Day to those you like and love ;)

IGN: Animosity

Attachments

• 20230213_232539.jpg
    20230213_232539.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20230213_231925.jpg
    20230213_231925.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
IGN: Canaris
If I win, I would like to give the reward to: Rakshata 💝

I made a handmade card inspired by this furniture set called Rustic Valentine's Furniture Set ^^ I hope I can obtain this furniture set in the future!

Get it? XD

There is a bear on the left side of the tent, which you can't see from the angle of the reference photo above, but you can see the bear here! ^^

Close enough XD

I made a handmade card inspired by this furniture set called Rustic Valentine's Furniture Set ^^ I hope I can obtain this furniture set in the future!

Get it? XD

There is a bear on the left side of the tent, which you can't see from the angle of the reference photo above, but you can see the bear here! ^^

Close enough XD
So creative!!! I love it 💖

What I liked most about it was the labor gain! It was the best bed, and had to combine it with Rousing Rabbit Pajamas!

Back