[Forum Event] Wanderer's Shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wanderers_Shelter.png

Do you like visitors and have a public house for whatever needs? Then this event is for you.
Requirements:
1. Provide your IGN.​
2. Provide your public house name and include a screenshot of its location (hide map screenshot under the spoiler).​
3. Make a small house presentation, so ArcheRage Wanderers could know what to expect if they decide to visit: can be video, gifs, screenshots. If you decide to add more than 2 gifs or screenshots, hide remaining under the spoiler.​
4. Post the information about the features of your public house.​
Rewards:
1st place3000 credits + Faelight Wings (wrapped)​
Faelight Wings.jpg
2nd place2500 credits + Black Sands Costume
Black Sands Costume (female).jpg
Black Sands Costume (male).jpg
3rd place2000 credits + Panda (decor)​
Panda_decor.png
4th-6th place1000 credits​
Last day of the event – August, 3rd

IGN:Giantpanda
Beanstalk House
House Name :Panda paradise
QQ图片20210801232703.png

Can anyone refuse the panda football match?
QQ图片20210801232652.png

QQ图片20210801232628.png
QQ图片20210801232656.png
QQ图片20210801232700.png

52XAWU(F_T5JSIY6FB2%O8A.png
My house doesn't have any function, but there are many public musical instruments to use. I think this is also a function, ha ha:D

Last edited:
IGN: Zeirlynn
House Name: Crafting
AR-Ahnimar Crafting House Map.jpg

AR-CC-Front.jpg

The Beanstalk House includes:
- All crafted regal and private crafting tables, and all crafted proficiency boost furniture items.
- Multi-Purpose Workbench, Carpentry and Cooking Merchants, Owl Mailbox
- Other decorations and seating.
AR-CC-Carpenter.jpg

Carpentry Workbench, Handicraft Desk, Gemcutter's Bench, Anvil, Smelting Furnace, Carpentry Merchant.

AR-CC-Armor.jpg

Plate, Leather, and Cloth Armor Forms, Harani Sewing Machine.

AR-CC-View.jpg

Enjoy the view of the waterfalls while you stitch plushies for your friends. 😊

AR-CC-Artist.jpg

Artistry Workbench and Printing Press, with a nice view of the river, lake, and waterfalls.

AR-CC-Kitchen.jpg

Alchemy Table, Cooking Tools, Cooking Merchant, and Bobblehead Collection. 😊

AR-CC-Deck.jpg

Multi-Purpose Workbench, Owl Mailbox.

AR-CC-Boosts.jpg

All the boosts. 😊

The Crafting Campus also includes:
- All five 8x8 workbenches.
- Cabin with piano, organ, and harp.
- Advanced Fellowship Plaza

AR-CraftCampus-6.gif

AR-CraftCampus-7.gif
AR-CC-Critters.jpg

Lord Whiskerton (from the original mansion), and his friends.

AR-CC-Free.jpg

Occasional freebies for visitors. 😊

AR-CC-Tubs.jpg

Stay and relax for a while if you wish.
AR-CC-Cabin.jpg

Practice your music or share songs with friends.

AR-CC-Riverside.jpg

Hang out by the river and chat with the mermaid. She has some really good fishing advice. 😉

AR-CC-Plaza1.jpg

Access your warehouse, Mirage Isle, and vendors at the Advanced Fellowship Plaza.

AR-CC-Plaza2.jpg

Stay and sit for a while. This area also sometimes features current festival decor.

The Crafting Campus sits on the riverbank in peaceful northern Ahnimar. Enjoy the view of the river and water falls while you craft your items. There is also a spa and pool for relaxing, seating for when you may need to anchor yourself for a bit, musical items, and a mermaid to talk to. 😊

(I made gifs, for the first time ever, but then the files were too big to upload. 😢 I will try to fix them or make smaller ones and try again asap.)
Got them! 😊

(Edit: August 3: Added proficiency boosts info screenshot.)

Last edited:
What size are your gifs?
One was 45.8 MB, one was 29.4 MB. What is the maximum file size to upload?

Edit: Tried again with 24.6 MB, still too big. :(

Edit again: Worked with a 14.0 MB and 19.2 MB. 😊

Last edited:
IGN: Hyotora

Building name: Smithy

Unofficial name: Fire and Brinestone Smithy and Tailor's Shop

Building includes armor and weapon crafting boosts, stations and multipurpose workbench.

1627771013469.png
1627770883362.png

1627771178624.png
1627771206148.png

1627771311120.png

1627771323158.png

IGN: Ignisera

Building Name: Tavern
The more official name: Mermaid's Tears Tavern
Features a real mermaid, a local bard, and an alchemy shop for our friendly neighborhood witch.
Interesting things to see: Look around for the Haunted Tower (tragic love story there), the treasure hoard, the game's largest collection of perditas, and the place where we hide the bodies (I mean no pirate-themed spot is complete without a personal graveyard).

The area is co-joined with @Hyotora's Smithy for all crafting boosts and regal workbenches, and a farmer's workstation.

1627774090649.png

1627774112115.png

1627774255331.png

1627776529337.png

1627774660157.png
1627775309281.png

1627775564714.png
1627775666905.png

1627775832982.png

1627776200727.png

Last edited:
I forgot how to use spooler again. I hope you can help me correct it :(
I hid it under the spoiler. But you can provide only 1 public house for this event. As Beanstalk House had more information, so I left it for the event. Another house can't be accepted.​
Also don't forget about one of the event requirements as your house is missing this information:​
2. Provide your public house name and include a screenshot of its location (hide map screenshot under the spoiler).
Make sure to add the location on the map before the event end.​

I hid it under the spoiler. But you can provide only 1 public house for this event. As Beanstalk House had more information, so I left it for the event. Another house can't be accepted.​
Also don't forget about one of the event requirements as your house is missing this information:​
2. Provide your public house name and include a screenshot of its location (hide map screenshot under the spoiler).
Make sure to add the location on the map before the event end.​

I prepared the picture yesterday, but I forgot to upload it :(
Corrected:D

IGN: Tristram

Public house name: The Library Pub
In-game building name: Armorer's Townhouse
Screenshot 00 (Banner).jpg
Screenshot 01A (Map).jpg

Part of the Rokhala Castle complex, the Library Pub offers a free book with every beer in the downstairs lounge, a quiet study to contemplate your mortality in on the upper floor, as well as an exterior crafting area with a smelting furnace, a multipurpose workbench, and an easily accessible mailbox.

Screenshot 01B (Downstairs 01).jpg

Decor is mostly based on world bosses and items related to them (figurines, paintings, or loot). The bosses represented so far are: Treant Ramun, Farkrag the Wanderer, Gatekeeper Harrod, Grathax the Defiler, Daruda the Watcher, Goretusk the Leveler, Hound of Kyrios, Anthalon, Kraken, Harbinger, Thunderwing Titan, Red Dragon, and Black Dragon (watching over the house from a nearby chimney).

Screenshot 01C (Upper Floor 01).jpg

Features: Equipment Designer's Workbench, Smelting Furnace, Multipurpose Workbench, +20000 Tailoring and +20000 Metalwork boosts, Carpentry Merchant's Cushion, Owl Mailbox/Home Mailbox, Piano. Elite Merchant's Cushion and Elegant Nuia Tutoring Cushion available upon request.

Downstairs Bar:

Screenshot 02 (Downstairs 02).jpg

Study Entrance:

Screenshot 03 (Upper Floor 02).jpg

Crafting Area:

Screenshot 04 (Crafting Area).jpg

Downstairs Lounge:

Screenshot 05 (Downstairs 03).jpg

Owner: Num

Name/Location: Enigmatically named CastlePlaza, located at Exeloch Castle

1628021121029.jpeg

In addition to providing a friendly port directly inside the Exeloch Castle, this property caters to those who have transcended beyond the common Armorer’s or Apothecary’s Manors, providing specialty machines, buffs and décor.

1628021364071.png

Immediately left of the entrance you can find a Multipurpose Workbench, Regal Cooking Tools, and a Smelting Furnace with accompanying +20,000 proficiency bonus for those making the quick hop from the anya mines in Serpentis.

Out back is a Small Breath of Life, where you can grow mounts, battle pets and powerstone pets.

Upstairs amongst the vendors, you can find a Private Artistry Workbench, Harani Sewing Machine, and Gemcutter’s Bench (likewise with applicable 20k proficiency boosts) to produce your finer musical instruments, plushies, and Trinket Eggs in hopes of obtaining the ultra rare horsehead mask!

In the very center of the top floor, in a position of honor, is the complete collection of books needed to advance various questlines as one explores the world and history of Erenor.

Finally, to compliment the functional pieces in this plaza, you will find hundreds of rare, event, achievement, or reward decor items, and dozens of lore books, many of which are no longer attainable.

1628021190031.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back