What's new

[Forum Event] Winter in ArcheRage

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AR1.png

Winter in ArcheRage
Winter is a wonderful season when we can enjoy something we didn't have a chance to enjoy is summer... winter activities... hot drinks... feeling closer to the family... holidays invitations... holidays gifts... winter Greeting Cards...

So, gather your friends in game, make some nice screenshots of your winter activities in game and make a winter ArcheRage Greeting Card.
Important! Your character should be present on it ;)

It should include words "ArcheRage" on it and make you feel a Christmas and New Year spirit when you look at it.
Graphic editors are allowed.

The best 3 cards will receive the rewards:
1st place - 3000 credits + costume Poinsettia (Icekissed) Winter Festival Costume (winner's choice)
2nd place - 2000 credits
3rd place - 1500 credits

Last day of the event - January, 8th.

2018 in ArcheRage was great, let's continue in 2019 with the fashion and shenanigans!:p <3
(Please open/enlarge pic so you can see all the sparkles! I'm kinda embarrassed how this took me all day to learn how to make glitter text, edit a million layers, alignment, etc but I'm so proud of it and it shows what we've been up to!)
mjHvGRT.png

Last edited:
Do my friends need to appear in my christmas card? Is it okay if it's just me?

Last edited:
Do my friends need to appear in my christmas card? Is it okay if it's just me?

Only you is fine, but you can gather your friends for it as well. Up to you. The only requirement is for you to be on the card.

Back