[Forum Event] Wonderland Imaginarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wonderland_Imaginarium.png

This week new zone for activities and events was introduced - Wonderland.
You already had a chance to participate in our first event event there - Dream Catchers. It's the first but not the last event in that zone. We are already working on several new activities there, including a new custom festival.

We also invite you to participate in creating activities for this zone that all players will enjoy. That can be new quests, events or festivals.

So, if you want to become a creator of the new activity in Wonderland, you should participate in this forum event.

Task & Requirements:
1. Provide the event name, concept of the event, detailed description of the event quests/activities, etc. So, create you own event, questline, festival and post your idea in details. Best ideas will be rewarded and may be implemented in game.
2. Make sure to include your IGN. Event can be created in groups. In that case provide IGN of all participants.
3. Detailed description of your event should also include the screenshots of the location where NPCs related to the event should stand (if such required), area of the event (zone is quite big so detailed positions of NPCs, event items, etc required), quests names, rewards, etc.
4. Include all the information about the event under the spoiler or save in a separate document.

Reward:
Best ideas will be rewarded with 10000 credits (if group of 3 and more players participate in the project, reward may be increased to 15000 credits for group) + a unique title with a title name chosen by YOU!

Last day of the event - April, 30th

IGN: Aviendha
I left some room for devs to tweak things as they see fit, such which reward will cost how many event tokens.

Event: Exploring Wonderland

Tired travelers have arrived in Wonderland after answering the call from the Wonderland settlers to help explore the area.

Quests
  • Loyal Yata
  • Helping the Outpost
  • Ocean Assault
  • The Relic Hunt
  • Island Adventures
Total rewards: 15 event coins per day
Possible achievements for: 5x, 10x, 15x quest completions.

Loyal Yata
A quest at the arrival point, near the purple mark, that will give players a black or palomino yata to explore the hills and find rare flowers.

Reward: 2 event coins
NPC location
1648810576988.png

Helping the Outpost
The island outpost needs help finishing the construction of their buildings. Quest NPC at red mark 1, building materials are on the island at red mark 2 because the boat crashed on the way to the outpost. Players will receive a boat to pick up the materials. Maybe 1-3 construction packs to finish the quest.

Reward: 3 event coins
NPC location
1650718160908.png
possible boat:
1648809685196.png

Ocean Assault
A water themed mini boss will spawn at 3 times a day to threaten Wonderland; 2:30pm/8:30pm/0:00 server time. Quest can be found around the blue mark. Players will each acquire a clipper/battle clipper with a cannon to team up and bring it down. The boss will move in a yet to be determined path within the blue circle. Circle could be adjusted.

Reward: 5 event coins
NPC location
1648810784513.png

The Relic Hunt
In the past, many explorers failed to reach Wonderland and crashed their boats on islands and rocks. Search the deep waters for treasure. Hunt 5-10 wrecks/chests/treasures covered in dirt. Quest can be picked up at the green mark and will supply a dahuta's bubble or a temporary Mermaid's Breath.

Reward: 3 event coins and loot from the discovered treasure.
NPC location
1648809779343.png

RNG loot from treasure, one of following:
  • An event token
  • Any of the grimoires (haste, promise, zeal, fierce, ward, greedy)
  • Erenor painting scraps
  • Gilda Star
  • Treasure map (rare, arcane, or heroic)

Island Adventures
Quest NPC will be at the brown mark and the brown stars mark examples of quest target's locations. The NPC considers creating another outpost to ensure the safety of Wonderland and the mission entails to scout suitable islands.

Rewards: 2 event coins
NPC location
1650718293082.png

1648745234310.png

Event tokens can be traded in for:
  • Iyor Quires (use to open to select a quire)
  • Rudal Quires (use to open to select a quire)
  • Exploration related furniture
  • Soda buffs: orange/grape/lemon
  • Merit Badges
  • Manastorm Crystals
  • A plushie pet
  • A piece of the Hermit's set

• The Most Loyal Yata - Complete "Loyal Yata" 5/10/15 times
  • Keep Calm and Build On - Complete "Helping the Outpost" 5/10/15 times
  • Protecting Wonderland - Complete "Ocean Assault" 5/10/15 times
  • Never Enough Treasure - Complete "The Relic Hunt" 5/10/15 times
  • Are we there yet? - Complete "Island Adventures" 5/10/15 times
  • Flowers Abloom - Collect x amount of flowers during the "Loyal Yata" quests (50? 100?)

Last edited:
Event(s): Paddleboat Power
These events could be used as events such as Mirage Isle Races or regular quests at specific times.

Quest Description:
The citizens of Wonderland are annoyed by the sudden intrusion of travelers into their land. Give back to the citizens of Wonderland by providing them entertainment with a little water race. This is where you will obtain the quest. This is where you start and receive Checkpoint 1 Completion upon paddleboat summon. Checkpoint 2, throughout this area should be unusable paddleboats/rowboats or big gondolas found in Wonderland. Checkpoint 3 should be located right before the bridge Checkpoint 4 maybe add a whirlpool or some floating debris https://imgur.com/oQBgQ9s and this is the final checkpoint for the event, finished right under a waterfall. https://imgur.com/0k2tXqE This is where you will turn in the quest, currently the npc is just called Citizen but maybe can be replaced with a named NPC I have another idea in mind for this event, will update when it's thought out.

IGN: Canaris
Event Name: Conchella

The season has never changed in Wonderland before, but the cold, dreary winter of the outer world has made people dream of warm, sunny days, turning Wonderland into a summer dream. Wonderland citizens marvel at this unusual phenomenon and are now putting together a music festival like no other to celebrate this wave of heat. Let the music and drinks flow!

Event Quests:
  • Welcome to Conchella (Completes Once)
  • Attack of the Jabberwock (Daily)
  • Sing Me a River (Completes Once)
  • Tears of Pearl (Completes Once)
  • The Case of the Missing Cat (Completes Once)
  • Drink Me (Daily)
  • Eat Me (Daily)
  • Flowers Don't Grow on Trees (Daily)
  • Be A Conchender (Completes Once)

Event Activities:
  • Find Cheshire the Cat
  • Enjoy Conchella Performance

Quest Rewards:
  • Summer Garland - This garland is made with enchanted flowers that stay cool even in this heat. Can be exchanged for various rewards.
  • Wondrous Conch Shell Shard - The conch shell could not contain all of the Jabberwock's energy. After shattering, only this shard remains. Combine 5 pieces to form a Wondrous Conch Shell.
  • Wondrous Conch Shell - A shining conch shell infused with the Jabberwock's energy. Can be used to exchange for an equally wondrous title.
  • Conchella Summer Costume (Timed) - Enjoy Conchella with this enchanted summer outfit. Increases swim speed +12%. +10% Festival Fever reward when completing an event quest.
  • Festival Fever - Completing quests increases Festival Fever (similar to TWT count in Reedwind).

Achievements:
  • Jabber-what? - Complete "Attack of the Jabberwock" 5/10/15 times to receive 5 Summer Garland.
  • Music from the Heart - Complete "Sing Me a River" and "Tears of Pearl" to receive 20 Summer Garland.
  • Cats Don't Grin - Find Cheshire the Cat 15 times to receive a cat-themed furniture.
  • I Love Surprises - Complete "Drink Me" 5/10/15 times to receive 5 Summer Garland.
  • Stomach of Steel - Complete "Eat Me" 15 times to receive 5 Summer Garland.
  • Lucky Eater - Eat Wondrous Buffet Meal 3 times in a row without vomiting to receive 5 Summer Garland.
  • Conchella Vida Loca - Enjoy Conchella Performance 15 times to receive a summer-themed musical instrument image.
  • Blooming Patience - Complete "Flowers Don't Grow on Trees" 5/10/15 times to receive 5 Summer Garland.
  • I'm A Conchender - Complete "Be A Conchender" to receive the title "Conchender" (+20 Stamina, +10,000 Artistry)

Event Quests:
Welcome to Conchella (Completes Once)

Welcome to Wonderland's hottest music festival!
1650994301717.png

(Location A: Famous Rob used to be in this spot beside the Festival Exchanger)
  • Starting NPC: Famous Rob (Location A)
  • Objective: Arrive at Conchella while wearing the Conchella Summer Costume.
  • Turn-in NPC: Famous Rob (Location B - see Quest and NPC Locations)
  • Reward: Summer Garland x1, Conchella Summer Costume (Timed), Festival Fever +100

Attack of the Jabberwock (Daily)
Festival fever has woken the mythical Jabberwock from its slumber. In this dreamland, it is nigh unkillable. Legends say it can only be put to sleep with music from sea... ?
1650995892182.png

• Starting NPC: Trafin
  • Objective: The mythical Jabberwock appears when festival fever reaches 1,000,000. Collect shining conch shells from the beach and blow to release the music from within.
  • Quest Item: Shining Conch Shell (Instrument)
  • Turn-in NPC: None. Autocompletes when the Jabberwock falls asleep.
  • Reward: Summer Garland x5, Wondrous Conch Shell Shard x1, Festival Fever +1,000
  • Others: Festival Fever resets to 0 when the Jabberwock spawns. The Jabberwock becomes weakened (debuff) when its HP is below 60%. Release the music while targeting the Jabberwock while it is weakened. The Jabberwock is an urgent boss with a 10-minute timer. If the Jabberwock is not repelled, it razes the nearby village and all NPC's gain the Frightened debuff for 8 hours. This debuff decreases Festival Fever rewards by 50%.

Sing Me A River (Completes Once)
The songbird of Wonderland, Miss Arianna, wants to cancel her performance at the end of the festival. She's ignored every messenger Sir Lucius has sent, but maybe she won't turn you away. Visit her house, and find out why she's decided to cancel. "We need her for the show no matter what!"
1649150789625.png

• Starting NPC: Sir Lucius
  • Objective: Visit Arianna and find out why she's decided to cancel. Convince her to perform for the show.
  • Turn-in NPC: Sir Lucius
  • Reward: Summer Garland x5, Festival Fever +10,000
  • Others: Opens up "Tears of Pearl" quest. Completes upon completion of "Tears of Pearl".

Tears of Pearl (Completes Once)
"Singing comes from the heart." Arianna is heartbroken. She had a fight with her lover, and in her anger, threw the pearl necklace he gave her to the river. She regrets it very much. If only her heart could be mended, she could sing again.
1649138036345.png

• Starting NPC: Arianna
  • Objective: Find all 50 pieces of the pearl necklace.
  • Turn-in NPC: Arianna
  • Reward: Summer Garland x5, Festival Fever +10,000
  • Others: "Sing Me A River" must be ongoing.

The Case of the Missing Cat (Completes Once)
"Let me know if you see my cat!"
1650996153111.png

• Starting NPC: Piphia
  • Objective: Listen to Piphia describe her cat.
  • Turn-in NPC: None. Autocompletes on dialogue end.
  • Reward: Summer Garland x1, Festival Fever +100
  • Others: Allows interaction with Cheshire the Cat upon completion.

Drink Me (Daily)
"I've just mixed a new concoction. I call it, "Surprise Beach". Try it out, adventurer."
1651068178923.png

• Starting NPC: Liria
  • Objective: Try the drink... for a surprise?
  • Quest Item: Surprise Beach (Drink)
  • Turn-in NPC: None. Autocompletes after consuming Surprise Beach.
  • Reward: Random transformation for 1 minute, Random buff for 30 minutes, Juswondrink debuff for 1 hour which prevents interaction with Surprise Beach Drink, Increase Festival Fever received by 10% for 1 hour, Summer Garland x1, Festival Fever +1,000. Surprise Beach can be consumed even without this quest but Festival Fever and Summer Garland rewards can only be acquired when the quest is active. All other effects apply.

Eat Me (Daily)
It's just a regular eating contest... right?
1651068130692.png

• Starting NPC: Shaen
  • Objective: Eat as much food as you can in 1 minute.
  • Quest Item: Wondrous Buffet Meal (Food)
  • Turn-in NPC: Shaen
  • Reward: Constipated debuff which prevents interaction with the Wondrous Buffet Meal for 20 hours, Increase Festival Fever Received by 10% for 1 hour, Summer Garland x1/3/5 (varies on how much food was eaten), Festival Fever +1,000
  • Others: Eating a Wondrous Buffet Meal has a 30% chance to trigger vomiting for 2 seconds. This timer cannot be reduced. Wondrous Buffet Meal can be consumed even without this quest but Festival Fever and Summer Garland rewards can only be acquired when the quest is active. All other effects apply.

Flowers Don't Grow on Trees (Daily)
Enchanting flowers is easy. Growing flowers? Not so much. Picking flowers? Not everyone has the patience to get it right. "We need a new batch of flowers, but I need to finish these garlands too!"
1651069620290.png

• Starting NPC: Duria
  • Objective: Use the gardening scissors to carefully remove 10 fully grown flowers in the garden.
  • Quest Item: Gardening Scissors (Right-Hand Weapon), Flower Basket (Left-Hand Weapon)
  • Turn-in NPC: Duria
  • Reward: Summer Garland x1/3/5 (varies depending on number of flowers collected before quest fails or completes), Festival Fever +1,000
  • Others: Plants grow at a random rate in the garden. Players must cut (melee attack) Mature Flowers only. Removing other plants will cause the quest to fail. This quest can only be received once daily and cannot be received again on the same day if abandoned.

Be A Conchender (Completes Once)
Conchella is coming to an end. This is your last chance to perform. Show them what you got!
1651066990107.png

• Starting NPC: Jacqueline
  • Objective: Perform on the final day of Conchella.
  • Turn-in NPC: Jacqueline
  • Rewards: Summer Garland x10/15/20 (varies based on how well the performance is done), Festival Fever +10,000
  • Others: Quest becomes available at the last day of the event. Performance mechanics is similar to Family Quest (Cooking/Logging/Etc.) where you must hit the right interaction key at the right time as its corresponding buff.
Event Activities:
Find Cheshire the Cat
Requirements
: "The Case of the Missing Cat" must be completed.
Cheshire the Cat is a ghostly cat that spawns at random locations (works similar to the Bard at previous events). Performing this interaction will give "Cat-licked" Buff which prevents interaction with other instances of Cheshire the Cat for 30 minutes.

Enjoy Conchella Performance
Requirements:
"Welcome to Conchella" must be completed.
Enjoy the music festival by listening to the performance of Wonderland artists and musicians. Performing this interaction will give "Conchella Fever" Buff for 1 hour which gives +3% attack speed, +3% move speed, and +3% critical melee/ranged/magic/heal rate, and increases Festival Fever by 100.

Main Area for Conchella Festivities:
1651066486540.png

Needs stage for performances, buffet area, drinks area, decorations.

Welcome to Conchella Key Locations:
Location B - Famous Rob will be located at the main entrance to Conchella
1651066567293.png

Attack of the Jabberwock Key Locations:
Jabberwock Spawn Location
1651068944422.png

Location of Shining Conch Shells
1650994945595.png

Nearby Village
1651064996554.png

Tears of Pearl Key Locations:
Pearls Spawn Area - water tiles inside the orange circle.
1651067817281.png

Drink Me Key Locations:
Location of Stalls with Surprise Beach
1651068450785.png

Eat Me Key Locations:
Location of Stalls with Wondrous Buffet Meals
1651068515329.png

Flowers Don't Grow on Trees Key Locations:
Garden - Located just above Duria's House
1651070766497.png

Be A Conchender Key Locations:
Stage Location
1651067977708.png

Last edited:
Any chance you could put the portals to wonderland back up? Or activate the teleport that is in our book? You've asked for NPCs/locations but not given us a way to get them now that there is no active event there. Thank you.

Any chance you could put the portals to wonderland back up? Or activate the teleport that is in our book? You've asked for NPCs/locations but not given us a way to get them now that there is no active event there. Thank you.
That will be back permanently starting from tomorrow after maintenance.

IGN: Num
Extra Credit!

The concept of this is fairly simple. Each day, the player can go to Wonderland to visit the NPC Felstrom (yes, that’s Belstrom’s twin brother) to unlock a daily quest. The player then picks one of the 16 different quests, each pertaining to a different specialty, clicks on an interact wheel to “perform” a series of tasks for 500 pure labor, and then return to Felstrom to receive a token that grants +500 proficiency to the applicable skill. This is done without the bonus labor reduction that higher proficiencies receive, and does not result in any marketable product. It is a straight 500 labor burn in exchange for +500 proficiency, in a way to help players increase proficiency in their desired skillcrafts, some of which are prohibitively difficult or absurd (I’m looking at you Artistry) to level up at this stage of the server.

Daily Starting Quest-

Felstrom: Welcome to Wonderland, my friend! Your reputation as a skilled crafter precedes you. Our citizens could benefit from your talents. If you were so kind as to help those in need, I’m sure we could come to some arrangement that would make it worth your time and effort. Bring back proof of your good deeds and I will help grow your renown.

[quests unlock for each proficiency around Wonderland]
[player completes 1 task and receives 1 Letter of Appreciation for the applicable proficiency]

Felstrom: Most excellent! I knew your skills could be used in our great land! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and time with us. Please accept this Token of Appreciation and use it to increase your crafting reputation back at home.

[game consumes Letter of Appreciation and rewards Token of Appreciation to apply +500 proficiency in applicable skill]

https://imgur.com/a/OuSzqKG

ALCHEMY-

Alchemist Rita: Oh no. According to this recipe, I think I was trying to mix a Forgetfulness Draught and it seems to have gone right. Now I don’t know how to reverse it. Can you help me? I feel like it worth your while, but I can’t remember how....

[player channels long skill for 500 labor]

Player: hmmm… a splash of this
Player: a dash of that
Player: a pinch of... EW THATS SLIMY!

Alchemist Rita: Now I remember! How could I have been so careless to do it right? Thank you so much!! Please take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom and he will give you extra credit for your amazing Alchemy work here.

COOKING-

Cook Zian: So much to do and no time to do it! The raid will be here any minute and I haven't finished the feast tables. You like look someone who knows a few things about Cooking. Can you help me finish setting up? Each table needs 1 ribs, 1 smoked trout, and 1 roast yams, and then of course we must have dishes! Think you can remember everything?

[Player channels 100 labor to grill the ribs]
[Player channels 100 labor to smoke the trout]
[Player channels 100 labor to roast the yams]
[Player channels 200 labor to set the table]

Cook Zian: This looks like a feast worthy of a conquering raid! Thank you so much for your help! Please take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom and he can give you extra credit for how beautifully you prepared this meal.

HANDICRAFTING-

Handicraft Andrial: War and peace. War and peace. You folks out in Erenor can’t decide if you're at war or peace with one another. Well I’m tired of filling these archeum stones for you to waste them flipflopping. If you want them so much, you can do them!

[Player channels 250 labor to fill Blood Archeum Stone]
[Player channels 250 labor to fill Purifying Archeum Stone]

Handicraft Andrial: Hmpf! Took you long enough. I don’t suppose you will to bring these to Auroria for me? No? Lazy! Fine then, take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom. No doubt he'll reward you for your feeble efforts here. Go on then, GO.

MACHINING-

(rename Citizen NPC) Machinine Marvin: Drats! I finally saved up to get a used Strada jeep but the Flying Chair isn't working. I know nothing about car repair. Could you please take a look at it for me and find out what's wrong?

[player inspect strada]
[player spend 250 to twist spring under drivers seat]
[player spend 250 to twist spring under passenger seat]

Machining Marvin: You fixed it!! Now I can rid myself of unwanted, backseat drivers! Please take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom and he can give you extra credit for your hands on experience helping me.

METALWORK-

Metalworker Rimy: One part copper, one part gold? No... One part silver, one part gold? no no no... My mentor left me all alone here to make this large order of sturdy ingots and I can't remember the technique. Can you help me?

[player spends 100 labor smelting copper]
[player spends 100 labor smelting silver]
[player spends 200 labor smelting iron]
[player spends 100 labor applying opaque polish]

These are perfect! Just like Blacksmith Kamlen makes. How can I ever repay you for your help? Free sunridge ingots?! No, I can't do that, but I can give you this Letter of Appreciation. Bring it to Felstrom and he'll give you extra credit for your flawless metalworking.

PRINTING-

Printing Kwil: Oh these darned golems can't get anything right. They may be able to print books without a press, but they make a mess every time. Could you please sort those books behind you, so I can see what tomes we have and which we still need?

[player clicks on 4 interactive spots for 125 labor each and reads out title with each]
Player: Achievements in Gliding Failures
Player: Intermediate Donkey Care and Maintenance
Player: The Mysterious Disappearance of Ben Dover and his Healing Salve
Player: A Belt with No Pants- Book #47 in the "Yatas in Love" romance series

Printing Kwil: Oh ho! Looks like we just need one more, The Unauthorized Biography of Belstrom! I hear it’s a real page turner! I'll have the golem print out a copy for you too if you'd like. In the meantime, take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom and he can give you extra credit for helping me get these sorted out.

https://imgur.com/a/YVct2dq

MASONRY-

(add NPC) Mason Gorlin: Great hounds of Kyrios! They have gone and done it again, loading the cannons with cannonballs and explosives. This is Wonderland, not Erenor! Can you please help me clean up the mess these fools have made before someone gets hurt?

[Player channels 200 labor removing explosice]
[Player channels 200 labor loading cannons with glitter bombs]
[Player channels 100 labor firing cannon]

Masonr Gorlin: Ahhh that's much better. And prettier. All set for the celebration! Please take my gratitude and this Letter of Appreciation to the Felstrom so he can give you a little extra credit in thanks for your speedy work here.

https://imgur.com/a/d7gYWgH

TAILORING-

(rename citizen outside) Tailor Chifford: Every one knows that the true measure of a hero is their clothing! And the Tailoring must be perfect or the effect is completely ruined. Could you be a dear and help me out by raising the hems on those two skirts inside? I fear I won’t have time to finish before their owner returns.

[player spends 250 labor on each dress to fix it x 2]

Tailor Chifford: Such lovely sewing! You are welcome back here any time you want some work. For now, take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom and he'll grant you some extra credit for this tip top tailoring.

https://imgur.com/a/t8MsBl9

LEATHERWORK-

(add cows) Leatherworker Shtein: Look at this Leather!! It’s so tough and brittle. The cows must be angry again. Please, can you give them relaxing massages, so their hides are softer than these?

[player channels 250 labor per cow to massage x 2]
Player: Who ever heard of massaging cows? this is “udderly” ridiculous
Player: I should “steak” my claim on any milkshakes that come from this

Leatherworker Shtein: I can see from here how relaxed those cows are, and happy cows mean happy leather... so long as they don’t see the knife. Take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom and tell him how you've "pasture" test here, and he should give you extra credit for your leatherwork!

https://imgur.com/a/i3FigWl

WEAPONRY-

Weaponmaster Talmin: Any geared melee want to fight? Any geared melee want to fight? I want to test my new weapon but my skills are too great. Nobody will fight with me for fear I'll hurt them. Can you help me?

[Player channels 150 labor to drag weapon along stones]
[Player channels 150 labor chop at the tree]
[Player channels 200 labor to drag weapon along the stones]

Talmin: Dulling my sword wasn’t what I meant but I guess it will work. Here, take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom and maybe he can give you some extra credit for your creative weaponry solutions.

https://imgur.com/a/4s1dF27

CARPENTRY-

(Rename Citizen NPC) Carpentry Awdler: I don’t know what they've been doing over at the Drunken Fairy Tavern but they've been going through a lot more casks lately. Could you spare a moment to help me replenish their stock?

[Player channels 200 labor to place slats]
[Player channels 200 labor to fit head]
[Player channels 100 labor to drill bunghole]

Excellent work! I don’t know what they're pouring into these, but there won’t be anything pouring out except from this spout! Take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom with my thanks and ask him to give you a little extra credit in carpentry.

https://imgur.com/a/OAxMmgq

CONSTRUCTION-

(rename citizen NPC) Construction Banlyn: Isn't this such a lovely little island? I could stay here all day. In fact, I do stay here all day. I would love to leave sometimes but the bridges are so unstable. Could you shore them up for me please?

[Player channels long 500 labor repairing bridge]

Construction Banlyn: Oh thank you! My afternoon walk will be so much more interesting now I can go more than 10 meters away. Take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom as proof of your mastery of bridge repair, and he'll give you extra credit in construction.

https://imgur.com/a/N9l8R9Z

LARCENY-

Larcenous Varis: psst come here! do you see what I see? There's a man over there pretending to be me! I don’t know what he's planning but it can’t be anything good. That woman looks so distressed. Please hurry and apprehend that imposter!

[Player channels 200 labor to confront the imposter varis]
Player: Caution, my lady, this scoundrel is not who he claims to be! I will save you!
[Player channels 300 labor to tie him up]
Player: Guard! Guard! Come quick! Take this man to prison!

Larcenous Varis: Many thanks to you for getting rid of those pesky guards for me! Take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom and he'll compensate you with some extra credit for your help. And now, I must get this blood archeum out of here before someone sees.

https://imgur.com/a/dJeI5FZ

ARTISTRY-

(add NPC) Artist Amritha: I feel like there is a beautiful work of art hiding inside this tree, begging to come out when called by the right sculptor. Do you think that is you? Here are some tools, show me what you can make of this!

[Plater channels 150 labor chiseling]
[Player channels 150 labor carving]
[Player channels 200 labor sanding and smoothing]

Artist Amritha: Let us see what you have created! It’s a.... it's a.... it’s a tree? You carved this magnificent tree into a slightly smaller tree? I guess it is true what they say, art is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps Felstrom will agree that this is fine art, deserving of some extra credit in your artistry studies.

https://imgur.com/a/LiOnYlb

COMMERCE-

Commerce Auctioneer Shairus: Nobody is buying my wares at auction. Do you ever have this problem? Are my items not being seen? Do people think I am selling poor quality items? Maybe I’m not advertising well enough? Can you help me?

[Player channels long 500 labor]
Player: ATTENTION WONDERLAND SHOPPERS! ON SPECIAL TODAY FROM SHAIRUS' FARMS, AN ALL- PURPOSE FERTILIZER SAMPLER! WE HAVE FRESH FERTILIZER, ORGANIC FERTILIZER, AND PROPRIETARY AQUAFARM FERTILIZER, STRENGTHENED WITH THE SALTY TEARS OF VANQUISHED FOES! ALL AVAILBLE RIGHT NOW FOR REASONABLE PRICES ON THE AUCTION HOUSE!

Commerce auctioneer Shairus: The bids are already coming in. You're brilliant at advertising! If you tell Felstrom about this, he will surely give you extra credit for your efforts. Thanks again!

https://imgur.com/a/Y27iLm8

EXPLORATION-

(add NPC) Exploration Ernie: oh no, not again! My boss is going to kill me! I’m supposed to be filling these containers for his weekly treasure hunt, but I mistakenly filled a bunch of treasure mimics instead! Now I’m so behind. If I can’t get these chests filled in time, the whole event will be ruined! Can you help me by filling some?

[Player channels 100 labor adding Archeum Essence]
[Player channels 100 labor adding Black Pearl]
[Player channels 200 labor adding Book of Auroria]
[Player channels 100 labor sealing the chest]

Exploration Ernie: You're a life saver, and very clever not to be fooled by the mimics like I was. Take this Letter of Appreciation to Felstrom which says how much you helped me. I’m sure he'll give you extra credit for exploration!

https://imgur.com/a/fSSuHHy

There wasn't anything saying we could only submit 1 idea, and I had this other one too, so....
IGN: Num

Event: EXPLORE AT LANTIS

Concept: Festival with a focus on water and exploration, with intentional cross-over between events. The gold pufferfish that are rewarded are the same ones used in the weekly exploration event. This will help people who casually do the weekly event to achieve some of the larger prizes in a more timely manner, and will allow people who want to do the festival a way to use their rewards for bigger things rather than just burning them for quick gilda or pirate tokens. Additionally, the crafting element helps correct the low drop rate of quire tools in open world, which makes completion of the journals largely unsupportable.

I had conceptualized this as a 1-week long event

Achievements for Completing each quest 1x 5x 7x (1, 2, 4 gold pufferfish respectively)
Achievement for freeing birds in Seaskimmer Skipper event based on how many birds added in, largest achievement rewarding a non-stat title Free Bird.

Welcome Quest
Once Only

Jacqueline, at entrance of Wonderland: Welcome! Are you here for the Explore Lantis fest? When you’re ready, make your way over to Lantis Island or use this totem here to be whisked over right now!

Jacqueline, at Lantis Island: You made it! Have a look around our growing oasis, say hi to some of the residents, and I hope you enjoy your stay at Lantis! [reward: 1 gold pufferfish]

1651362497599.png

1651362592685.png

1651362636180.png

Party Supplies
Daily Quest

Anubis: Excuse me please, could you do a favor for me? Lady Cleito is having a party tonight and her wine has just arrived. I am stuck here at the reception desk for a few more hours. Could you bring this case of wine to her right away?
[Player picks up Rare Wine pack and transports it to the mansion on the east side of the island, where Lady Cleito waits out front. Inside is decorated for party with guests dancing. Drop wine at Lady Cleito’s feet]

Lady Cleito: Is this from Anubis? What a dear! He works far too hard. Please bring this bottle of wine back to him, and encourage him to come by after he is done with work. Thank you.
[Lady Cleito gives player single Bottle of Wine]
[Player returns to Anubis]

Anubis: Ahhh what a rare vintage, Lady Cleito and the wine. Thank you for your help, and I hope to see you at the party later.
[Bottle of wine is removed, reward: 1 gold pufferfish]

1651363409984.png

1651363433994.png

location of Lady Cleito
1651364386849.png

Release the Kraken
Daily Quest and festival buff

Narael: An explorer friend of mine found this while treasure hunting in the Sea of Graves. Sadly, the only packing material he had was sand, and now I can’t see the treasure he sent. Will you help me clean it off?

[Player uses Water to wash an interactive statue. First time completes quest, but can be washed many times without quest]

[[recommend Air-filled cherry nearby converted to well]]

[Statue requires multiple Waters to slowly remove sand. When statue is completely washed, it stays visible for 1 hour and gives festival buff. After 1 hour it becomes caked with sand again]

[[recommended to use lively kraken statue]]

-If the statue remains covered: Alas, so much sand! At least we always have more water.
-If statue is uncovered: This is magnificent. I’ve never seen anything like it before. This fantastical likeness grants blessings upon all in Lantis!
[reward: 1 gold pufferfish]

1651363067780.png

location of airfilled cherry that could be converted into a well:
1651363129339.png

Clamlands, can you dig it?
Daily quest

Modest: You forgot to bait the traps!
Zagn: I did not! I put a big pile of worms in each!
Modest: Worms are for fish, clams like plankton.
Zagn: Why do I need to know what they eat? All I know is I like to eat them.
Modest: We don’t have any of them to eat because you didn’t bait the traps!
Zagn: I did too! I put a big pile of worms in each!
Modest: Oh hi there [playername]! Could you help us out please? My sister failed to bait the traps and now we have no clams for our dinner. Could you go to the Clamlands and dig some clams for us?
[Player exits out northwest gate, to area with harvesting nodes]
[[recommended use Shovel emote to dig up 4 clams]]
[Player returns to Modest and Zagn]

Zagn: Such clams! They’re beautiful!
Modest: Thank you for covering for my sister’s error. You have saved our dinner and our relationship!
[remove clams, reward: 1 gold puffer fish]

1651363365427.png

1651363267403.png

In Quire Within
Daily quest, crafting

Abraham: Iyor, Rudal, Alecto. We all know their names; they are heroes to all explorers. We have read bits and pieces about their journeys but so few have been able to compile their complete works. If you find the scattered pages, I can teach you how to bind them together into tomes. Bring me the supplies and I can show you.

[Player provides 25 Paper, 1 Handicraft Yarn]

Abraham: That wasn’t so hard, was it? Choose wisely which journal and chapter you wish to use it on. Once you commit, it cannot be changed. Safe travels and good salvages!

[Player receives 1 untradable, generic Untooled Quire Tool]

[At festival crafting machine, player can convert Untooled Quire Tool into any of the specific (tradable) Quire Tool needed to complete a section of Iyor’s, Rudal’s, or Alecto’s travel journal]

1651363782433.png

1651363824467.png

Seaskimmer Skipper
Repeatable, Time specific event, available 3x daily

Mobius: Great ship captains are made, not born. They come from experience and practice. Do you have what it takes to be one of the greats? Prove it! Visit Vortex by the north gate for your ship and try your skills on our obstacle course.

[Vortex appears 3x a day for 1 hour each time, players can complete the quest any time in that hour]
Vortex: Here you go, Captain! Don’t dawdle, and safe travels!

[Vortex gives temporary (10 minute?) arena speedboat with 1 shooting skill on it]

[Player spawns boat, follows course trying to avoid hazards (waterspouts and whirlpools), and is able to free imprisoned sea birds along the way]

[Player must complete course in allotted time or will “fail” Perfect pathing should take no more than ~2min with total of 3m30s to complete. If fail, player must drop quest and reaccept from Mobius]

Mobius: That was some fancy driving! You have potential. Keep practicing and you will be a great seafarer some day! [temp boat is removed, reward: 2 gold pufferfish]

1651364135899.png

Move Vortex NPC from current location to guardhouse near north gate
1651364251034.png

Attachments

• 1651363232375.png
    1651363232375.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back