What's new

[Forum Event] Your Companion And You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachesis

Your_Companion_and_You.png

Do you have your personal favorite mount and/or pet that you've been good friends with for a while? Do you have something rare that you want to show off? Or, perhaps, you're a beginner with just the starter mount, but you've had a lot of adventures with them regardless? Then look no further than this event.

Requirements:
1. Provide your IGN.
2. Provide the exact names of the mount and/or pet you're using for the event.
3. Make one or more screenshots with your character and their pet/mount (or both) in your location/situation of choice.
4 (Optional). Feel free to provide a short story (1000 symbols or less) and/or more screenshots of any memorable event(s) where your mount or pet helped you out.

Rewards:
1st place - 3000 credits + Golden Astra Wings (wrapped)
Golden Astra Wings.gif
2nd place - 2500 credits + Flashy Steamracer Leathers
Flashy Steamracer Leathers.jpg
3rd place - 2000 credits + Welsh Sherlock Corgi
Welsh Sherlock Corgi.png
4th-6th place - 1000 credits

Last day of the event - August 31st.

IGN: Healyourself
Mount name: Thunderclaws

ScreenShot0003.jpg

ScreenShot0005.jpg

ScreenShot0012.jpg
ScreenShot0017.jpg

My story with Thunderclaws is something that most of you probably gone through.
I first met Thunderclaws when I started playing Archeage in 2014. We didn't really know what we were doing but it was fun exploring the vast world of Archeage. Our favorite spot was the top of a hill in Sanddeep which was in the perfect spot giving a unique perspective of the islands below. We would sit there for hours talking and looking out over the Smiling Islands.
That was the best time for me in this game. But since the release of Update 3.0 I haven't had any contact with Thunderclaws so since then I use that name on my mounts. It's important not to forget these moments, so my partner Thunderclaws is always there to remind me.

IGN: Velove
Mount name: Eomyr

ScreenShot0191.jpg

his name is Eomyr, big brown with masculine face deer, i choose that name bcoz sounds like an elf name, Eomyr is a present from my best friend, he's the one who invited me to play in ArchRage, on that day i was so happy bcoz i got fast mount that i can ride and helping exploring AR world, beside that a deer is a mount of an elf race as i see in the movie, i personally really like myth of elf race, i really thanks to him that gave me this mount, i took this screenshot on that day as a memorable moment for me, i will keep it and ride it everyday. Thank you mate

'Archerage

Last edited:
IGN: Anieta
Hello,my favorite mount in game is my sweet little White Donkey.We spend a lot of time together and this little Donkey helped me a lot in my start in Archearage. I raised him with love.

Untitled3.png

We make our first golds in game.We passed through many enemies carrying trade packs ,

Untitled6.png

We run fast ,very fast :D He eats too many carrots by the way.

Untitled 4.png

We travel through many cities,we meet a lot of people .I cant leave without him i have my little friend always with me,even when i sleep,but i keep always my house worm. I placed him beside my fireplace.

Untitled11.png

And guess what?He is a good guard too ,he save me many times from thieves.I will never leave him he is so good, i ll have him always in my heart.
Thats all my friends,this game is awesome.Keep helping all new players in game .And sorry for my bad english i hope you catch my story 😍.
Thank you all.

IGN: Kayjuv
Mount: Tonhao

I named him "Tonhão" after my dog who passed away from a very aggressive cancer this year, so in memory of him I always remember him when he accompanies me in battle.
A very painful moment that has now been transformed into eternal companionship, here within the game.
ScreenShot0104.jpg
ScreenShot0105.jpg

Last edited:
IGN: Aviendha
Pet name: Sprinkle (Ebonfur Cub)

I found her alone in a dark forest, she was shy and obviously lost.
1628791311857.png

After gaining her trust, we set off to find her mother.
I could not keep calling her baby bear, so I gave her the name Sprinkle.
1628792641243.png

We searched high and low, and the journey was long,
1628792767653.png

until at long last, Sprinkle was reunited with mama bear!
1628793202373.png

IGN: Pristali
Mount name: Whitetail Leomorph

ScreenShot0001.jpg

My whitetail leomorph that I obtained since the beginning of the game. Although his speed is not the fastest, it's always the mount that I will ride when doing dailies or farming in Diamond Shores. I recall a helpful player using exp stones to max his level for me during a CR. Can't remember who but always grateful for having such helpful allies in the faction!

IGN: Zyxia
Pet name: Floofer

When I first started playing ArcheRage, I saw everyone riding this mount in Mistmerrow and I swore that I shall have him too one day and 5 months later I did! \o/ Floofer and I have been on many adventures like looking at that big blue ball in Eastern Hiram Mountains and wanting to go inside o.o also that's the two of us on top of my house since that's where we are most of the time, chilling and watching the plants grow~
Our first time together is a bit sad though, I got him right before MM and was celebrating by telling everyone about it, jumped off the altar, and he died Q.Q didn't time the jump correctly...hopefully he has forgiven me for that >.<
Sometimes I run around the world instead of porting just so I can spend more time with Floofer <3 he's so cute and his growl is always lovely to hear. I log in everyday just to spend time with him :3 just look at that smile~ such a happy boyo <3
Sadly, no photos of us during Thunderwing Titan because Floofer can't fly yet but one day, he shall see the big blue dragon in the sky with me <3

1628946320404.png

1628946447460.png

Last edited:
IGN: Lust
Mount name: Dundee

My deathmaw crocodile is definetly a sweetheart. He might look scary for those who dont know him, but I can garantee no one will love it's owner better.

sweetheart.png

Ok, I will admit that his bad breath is not to be joked about, but I promise the smell isn't caused by human flesh (possibly).

bad breath.png

But despite this little flaw, no one will ever be a better companion for lazy afternoons.

company.png

He really is a momma's boy <3

contemplating.png

We mostly hang out near the sea, cause he loves water and I love him. One happy family <3

location.png

IGN: Norhi
Mount name: Cassio (Black Reindeer)

ScreenShot0123.jpg

This is Cassio. He is not just the prettiest animal of Erenor, he is also one of my greatest achievements in the game. I still cant believe I got him. You see, I am a Christmas person. I am the kind of person that leaves Christmas lights up all year round. It is absolutely the happiest time of the year for me. And Cassio, he is a piece of Christmas that I can admire everwhere I go. My handsome boy, so fancy, so elegant.

ScreenShot0132.jpg

ScreenShot0122.jpg

Last edited:
IGN : Kaaz
Mount Name: Gladistone (the gladiator of the great glans)

this gladiator was my first stealth mount, saved me from many situations and is my great FRIEND!

Attachments

• ScreenShot0015.jpg
    ScreenShot0015.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 150
  • ScreenShot0016.jpg
    ScreenShot0016.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 149
  • ScreenShot0018.jpg
    ScreenShot0018.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 141
IGN: Calvary
Mount Name: Vaginnis

In the early days of his life (painful or not) his function was just to be a female suppository!
tired of the blood of battle.
Finally a god named Pintópolis with his majestic staff freed him from his suffering.
it was when a poor farmer named Calvary found him sadly trapped in a stable, Calvary sold all his loyalty tokens and his potatoes to free him from his imprisonment.
Rumor has it that both were seen in the mountains of Ahnimar running after their erenor equipment!

ScreenShot0082.jpg

The tallying of votes took slightly longer than expected, apologies!

Our picks (IGNs):
1st place: Healyourself
2nd place: Aviendha
3rd place: Zyxia
4th place: Kayjuv
5th place: Norhi
6th place: Lust

Thank you for participating! Some great views and touching stories, well done!
The prizes will be distributed via mail within the next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back