What's new

fov mod

Ok, after installing the mod successfully it seems to have increased my FOV and ZOOM yet when I try to use the left/right mouse buttons to rotate the camera it goes absolutely ape shit. like a slight movement with the mouse my camera will jump all over and end up looking behind me at the sky or down at the ground or doing wild 360s... I tried adjusting the camera pan sensitivity and restoring to default and its still doing it. I want to avoid having to reinstall the game if possible.

-

Deleting my USER CONFIG folders seemed to fix it.

However im still wondering how to get it working properly :|

Ok, after installing the mod successfully it seems to have increased my FOV and ZOOM yet when I try to use the left/right mouse buttons to rotate the camera it goes absolutely ape shit. like a slight movement with the mouse my camera will jump all over and end up looking behind me at the sky or down at the ground or doing wild 360s... I tried adjusting the camera pan sensitivity and restoring to default and its still doing it. I want to avoid having to reinstall the game if possible.

-

Deleting my USER CONFIG folders seemed to fix it.

However im still wondering how to get it working properly :|
Which fov mod are you using, mine?
If your using mine, there is a slider in the screen options in settings. You can set zoom to minimum and it should be fine.

Post a screenshot/gif/vid if you can.

Which fov mod are you using, mine?
If your using mine, there is a slider in the screen options in settings. You can set zoom to minimum and it should be fine.

Post a screenshot/gif/vid if you can.

I cant even remember which one im using but ive since managed to fix it. I do have the sliders and they work on minimal increases, if I set them too high the game crashes, probably because my gpu cant handle so much on the screen. Sorry for the late reply xD

Back