What's new

fov mod

You can download a compatible version of the mod here. Once you've unzipped everything, move it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcheRage NA". Once it is in the folder, simply run patch.bat to install the mod.

That is a modified maximum camera distance, not a FOV mod. You can change the maximum camera distance by doing the following:

• Open "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcheRage NA\saphrex_fov_v4\saphmod\mod\game\config64\cvargroups\option_character_lod.cfg" with a text editor.
  • Select all and replace it with:
    Code:
    [default]
    ; default of this CVarGroup
    = 4

camera_max_dist = 200
    cl_fov = 90
    e_lod_skin_ratio = 1
    ca_UseFacialAnimation = 1
    ca_FacialAnimationRadius = 5.0
    ca_DrawFaceAttachments = 1
    ca_BodyPartAttachmentCullingRation = 200
    ca_AttachmentCullingRation = 200

[1]
    camera_max_dist = 200
    cl_fov = 90
    e_lod_skin_ratio = 0.2			
    ca_UseFacialAnimation = 0
    ca_DrawFaceAttachments = 0
    ca_BodyPartAttachmentCullingRation = 100
    ca_AttachmentCullingRation =  50			

[2]
    camera_max_dist = 200
    cl_fov = 90
    e_lod_skin_ratio = 0.25
    ca_FacialAnimationRadius = 3.0
    ca_BodyPartAttachmentCullingRation = 120
    ca_AttachmentCullingRation =  90

[3]
    camera_max_dist = 200
    cl_fov = 90
    e_lod_skin_ratio = 0.75
    ca_BodyPartAttachmentCullingRation = 160
    ca_AttachmentCullingRation = 160
  • Run patch.bat again

Strange I put 450 and 1200 and felt no differ. What your nick in the game will send a compensation for the help ...

Strange I put 450 and 1200 and felt no differ. What your nick in the game will send a compensation for the help ...

There are two things that you can try to make sure that the new zoom values are applied correctly.
  1. Go into options, change some random value, and hit apply.
  2. Mount up and then unmount.
As for my in-game name, I triggered their anticheat by not paying attention when I unpacked game_pak so I'm banned at the moment.

lul, none of the options work, I'll search more on how to change, anyway thank you. this may be a game folder or a version of the .bat file.

lul, none of the options work, I'll search more on how to change, anyway thank you. this may be a game folder or a version of the .bat file.

I'm going off of memory for the time being. I'll have to take a look at it once I'm able to get back in-game.

The only other thing I can think of is the camera_max_dist setting might be bounded. Try setting it equal to a lower value (<100) and see if it makes a difference.

Back