What's new

Marko

Hello everyone, i just want to ask what version of FOV Mode is on this server?

I downoload 3 versions and none of them works..

These instructions have worked for me.

1. Download https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/367766412506169347/371488634399883264/AA-Mods.zip
2. Move the "ArcheRage NA" folder to your desktop. - Default location is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcheRage NA"
3. Extract the "saphmod" and "KRFontMod" folders into the "ArcheRage NA" folder that is now on your Desktop
4. Open the "ArcheRage NA" folder, then go into the "saphmod" folder
5. Click "patch.bat" and wait for it to finish. It will automatically close.
6. Repeat #4 and #5 for the "KRFontMod" folder.
7. Move the "ArcheRage NA" folder on your Desktop back to it's original location
8. Launch the game and log into your character 9. Open and close your option menu to activate the FoV mod

You need to toggle your camera type from classic to action or action to classic and back to take affect

These instructions have worked for me.

1. Download https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/367766412506169347/371488634399883264/AA-Mods.zip
2. Move the "ArcheRage NA" folder to your desktop. - Default location is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcheRage NA"
3. Extract the "saphmod" and "KRFontMod" folders into the "ArcheRage NA" folder that is now on your Desktop
4. Open the "ArcheRage NA" folder, then go into the "saphmod" folder
5. Click "patch.bat" and wait for it to finish. It will automatically close.
6. Repeat #4 and #5 for the "KRFontMod" folder.
7. Move the "ArcheRage NA" folder on your Desktop back to it's original location
8. Launch the game and log into your character 9. Open and close your option menu to activate the FoV mod

This method worked for me <3

Update in that discord link i guess we shouldnt install portalmod which is bannable i think others are ok ? sparkles can you confirm

Update in that discord link i guess we shouldnt install portalmod which is bannable i think others are ok ? sparkles can you confirm

Portal mods are not allowed and can lead to ban. Book mod is not allowed as well. You can only use FoV mod and Kr Font mod.

FoV mod and Kr Font are already installed in game.
To turn FoV on/off or make changes to it go your character, then Menu --> Options --> Screen --> Camera Mod.

Back