What's new

Game discussions zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion ONE: Somewhere between 3.0 and 3.5 the originators of this game, realized it would be best to change Ocleera Rift time to when it was Peace in Diamond Shores. Many people just want to advance their Story Line, and the current time(s) can make that pretty impossible for some. Is it possible that ArcheRAGE would consider changing the time for Ocleera Rift?

Suggestion TWO: As we all know; one of the main reasons that people get frustrated, and leave the game is due to the RNG of regrading, and the amount of gold wasted trying to upgrade. Soon, the originators will go to 4.0, and they are boasting that the RNG, and other aspects of gear improvements will increase greatly. Would ArchRAGE want to lose players who would go back to the other servers so that they might have a better chance at improving their gear? Is it possible that ArcheRAGE may want to keep it's player base happier, and improve these features now?

I would love to read the thoughts of others, regarding these 2 suggestions :)

I would agree with the ocleera rift but I disagree with the regrading. I love the thrill of getting an epic obsidian nodachi to finally go tier 5 on it and go smash some reds or pk some trade runners. (I mean, hey, don't get mad at me, it's part of the game and if you want to stay safe, get more people to protect you) and yea if you have everything mythic and everyone else has mythic too, then it'll get boring very quickly. Everyone would have 5k-7k gear in a matter of days.

I would agree with the ocleera rift but I disagree with the regrading. I love the thrill of getting an epic obsidian nodachi to finally go tier 5 on it and go smash some reds or pk some trade runners. (I mean, hey, don't get mad at me, it's part of the game and if you want to stay safe, get more people to protect you) and yea if you have everything mythic and everyone else has mythic too, then it'll get boring very quickly. Everyone would have 5k-7k gear in a matter of days.

Well, the gear score is only 1/2 of the battle. A person can have a 5K gear score, but not know how to play the class well, and still be outdone by someone with a 3k gear score. I've see this happen too many times :) But, thank you for your response. Let's try to upvote for the Ocleera Rift time change? Yay!!!

Hi developer team of ArcheRage i want to ask if its possible for u to add more variety of trade pack recipes 1 or 2 per zone to make the trade in game more diverse and different to the one we already know
And also to ask u if possible to add another option for the 8x8 to turn, We now can only turn it into either 16x16 with workstation and workstation as an object to put on your property .Can you make an alternative crafting option to stay as an 8x8 but the scarecrow to be workstation like the one on the 16x16 because i dont want to sound like "always complaining person" but with the lack of land we really need more alternative options . Thanks

with the lack of land we really need more alternative options
About that in the official servers they increased the housing area size. That could be an alternative if it's not too complicated.

EDIT: Besides, once the castles are unlocked and territories claimed, land will free up in west and east since players are willing to plop down their farms in auroria for more archeum trees/braziers.

What will be evaluated to see a new server expansion?
So far it looks very even, I hope the players do not ruin it.
So far it is even. I have a feeling that one nation will become stronger due to p2w once the donations are back online. Unless other players can afford the credits in the auction house which, in this current state, is a distaster. 700+ gold for 1000 credits. I'd rather pay 5$ than have my regrade gold go to waste for something that can be afforded much cheaper. Although I'm not a p2w player.
Some might say "It's their money. So it has no impact on me." But no I disagree. Like in the official server those who only p2w have a huge impact on those who don't, as the p2w players advance much faster and with less efford, making it harder on new players on the server as the ones paying more into the game literally own both sides, west and east continents. It becomes less about who's better but more about who has the bigger checkbook. And I hope in this server it's going to stay even between the nations even with donations back online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back