What's new

Game doesn't start after the cinematic

B33RF3aR

Hello,
I downloaded the torrent version and while installing it I got that error after the Direct X install. After pressing the play button from the launcher, the chanting fills up okay and then it plays the cinematics. after that, it goes total blank for 5 secs and it returns to the windows screen as nothing happened. I deleted the document archeage folder, I checked there are bin32 folder, launcher, and archeage.exe in the bin32 folder. they are all okay. I installed the game 2 times and the same thing happens. I tried to repair the game from the client but it doesn't find any problem. The Graphics driver is up to date. I don't have any antivirus installed other than the windows defender and it didn't block anything. Need help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    5 KB · Views: 207
The error screenshot you've provided means you're not running the game as admin.
You need to run the game as admin for it to launch correctly.

Crashing at the end of the cinematic is caused by not being able to connect to the login server

I have run the launcher as admin. Well if it were unable to connect to the login server then I wouldn't get the poem splash and cinematics in the first place. it would say error username or password or something. and the picture I provided it popped only once after the direct X installation. after that no popups

and its showing the server is online. that means the launcher is working perfectly with the server.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
I have run the launcher as admin. Well if it were unable to connect to the login server then I wouldn't get the poem splash and cinematics in the first place. it would say error username or password or something. and the picture I provided it popped only once after the direct X installation. after that no popups
Incorrect.
Your game doesn't actually try to log you in till after the poem.
Verify username and password means you can connect to the login server but the information entered does not match an account. Not that you cannot connect.

and its showing the server is online. that means the launcher is working perfectly with the server.
Launcher status shows the game server status. Not login server.

Your game is closing after the cinematic because you cannot connect to the login server

The error screenshot you've provided means you're not running the game as admin.
You need to run the game as admin for it to launch correctly.

Crashing at the end of the cinematic is caused by not being able to connect to the login server
I have reinstalled again and the game working fine now. don't know what was the problem and how it got solved but thank you.

Hello there, I have a similar issue launching the game (I am a new player tho). I can launch the game and it goes on this screen (see screenshot attached) and then it suddenly closes. What is happening?

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    982.9 KB · Views: 191
The game is closing because there is an error inside your pack file.
You'll need to reinstall.

Back