Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main.jpg

Ahnimar Founder's Festival
(February, 18th - March, 2nd, 2020)
(June, 21st - July, 4th, 2022)
(May, 30th - June, 12th, 2023)

To participate in the festival visit Tadpole Tail Field and Lotus Song Garden in Ahnimar.
To reach the festival area faster, take the worldgates located in Marianople, Austera, Diamond Shores or Growlgate Isle.
During the festival Ahnimar will remain a peaceful area.

1.jpg

Once you arrive, first of all, speak with the Festival Keeper Tarini. He’ll have a first festival task for you and will ask you to visit Eggwarden Dolbu in Lotus Song Garden.

2.jpg

Eggwarden Dolbu will offer you Daru Festival Coins and Daru Festival Chest in exchange for your help caring for this year’s clutch of Daru Eggs.
Only once a day, he will give you a Daru Newt Hatchling that contains a recently hatched Daru Egg.
To keep it warm and moist, you’ll need to use a Daru Incubator nearby. Moist Daru Eggs can only be placed on a special Lotus Leaf - Lilypad Hatchery.

3.jpg

Take good care of the egg until it falls asleep! You may be requested to talk to the egg, feed fried chicken to the hungry egg, read a book or play with some dolls for the egg.

4.jpg

Sleeping Daru Eggs wake up in 10 minutes and disappear if neglected for over 10 hours. Return it to Eggwarden Dolbu if it seems to be moving.

The eggs have a chance to hatch into 5 different types:
• Residency Daru Egg (2 Daru Festival Coins)
• Salesman Daru Egg (2 Daru Festival Coins)
• Captain Daru Egg (3 Daru Festival Coins)
• Trade Outlet Daru Egg (3 Daru Festival Coins)
• Astra-Blessed Daru Egg (5 Daru Festival Coins)

Festival Keeper Aliniri will ask you to deliver him 50 Iron Ingots. And Aguru will need you to sedate Hungry Skyfins. Garden Stone will let you reach the hill top faster.

5.jpg

Don’t miss the visit of our special festival guest – Ian. He comes only 4 times a day at 2 am, 12 pm, 4 pm and 10 pm.
You will find him not far from the Ahnimar Rainbow that appears over Lotus Song Garden.

6.jpg

Help dig for buried Daru treasure at the end of the rainbow, receive Daru Festival Coins and an Ahnimar Founder’s Festival buff.

8.jpg
9.jpg

Participate in the festival, complete quests and achievements, and receive a special festival reward - Daru Festival Coin.

These coins can be exchanged to various items at the Festival Exchanger.

List of rewards:
The Great Mission
Daru Crest Frame
Hoverbloom Flowerbed
Daroccoli Flowerbed
Daru Streetlight
Daru Statue
Fencey-Fence Post
Fencey-Fence
Mossy-Moss Armchair
Mini-Cradle
Lotus Leafy-Leaf
Pirate's Token
Yata Stand Crest Frame
Greenman Stand Crest Frame
Gilda Star​

Last edited:
Daru Streetlight

Would it be possible to increase the range at which the Daru Streetlight item stays visibly lit? If you have a 24x24, you can place the Daru Streetlight at one end of it, light it, walk to the other end of it, and the model will change back to the unlit model.

Most other lighting (for example Gweonid Treevine Streetlight or Nuian Streetlight) stays visibly lit until it's so far away that the model disappears from view entirely.

Would it be possible to increase the range at which the Daru Streetlight item stays visibly lit? If you have a 24x24, you can place the Daru Streetlight at one end of it, light it, walk to the other end of it, and the model will change back to the unlit model.

Most other lighting (for example Gweonid Treevine Streetlight or Nuian Streetlight) stays visibly lit until it's so far away that the model disappears from view entirely.
For it go to your Options and change the "Object Distance" setting from Low to High or Very High.

For it go to your Options and change the "Object Distance" setting from Low to High or Very High.
Unfortunately that also happens with everything on Very High, that's the first thing I checked.

It seems to me that the lit model gets incorrectly replaced with an unlit model at a very short distance for some reason (instead of being replaced with a lower polycount lit model). None of the other crafted lighting items I've seen so far, including some of the festival lights (such as the Goldfish Lantern or Crest Fish Lantern for example, I tested those) have this issue, you can see them correctly lit until they fade out from view.

Here's an example, the Gweonid Treevine Streetlight is quite a bit behind the Daru Streetlight, and it never changes into an unlit model, but the Daru Streetlight does. The distance between the left and right screenshots is around the length of a 24x24 plot.

9PQlfCq.jpg

Unfortunately that also happens with everything on Very High, that's the first thing I checked.

It seems to me that the lit model gets incorrectly replaced with an unlit model at a very short distance for some reason (instead of being replaced with a lower polycount lit model). None of the other crafted lighting items I've seen so far, including some of the festival lights (such as the Goldfish Lantern or Crest Fish Lantern for example, I tested those) have this issue, you can see them correctly lit until they fade out from view.

Here's an example, the Gweonid Treevine Streetlight is quite a bit behind the Daru Streetlight, and it never changes into an unlit model, but the Daru Streetlight does. The distance between the left and right screenshots is around the length of a 24x24 plot.
I tested it in game yesterday and if you change settings to Very High, it will stay on for you when you move the other side of 24x24 or even a bit further. That are that lamp features and the best way to increase the distance.

Due to it being entirely RNG based on what types of egg you got, there was no mention of it in the event description or the related achievements, and that it wasn't even mailed out to lucky characters until after the event was already over, is there any chance you would consider adding the Strangely Beautiful title/title box to the Festival Exchanger for daru tokens, similar to what was done for the Pawsome and Rum Runners titles? Thank you.

Due to it being entirely RNG based on what types of egg you got, there was no mention of it in the event description or the related achievements, and that it wasn't even mailed out to lucky characters until after the event was already over, is there any chance you would consider adding the Strangely Beautiful title/title box to the Festival Exchanger for daru tokens, similar to what was done for the Pawsome and Rum Runners titles? Thank you.
That box was received by the players who were lucky to grow the specific egg and was a part of the achievement. All players that completed the achievement requirements during the event had the achievement completed at the end of the event. If you didn't receive the box and achievement "Astra-Blessed Newt" wasn't completed, that means your egg never hatched into Astra-Blessed Newt. Title can be received for the completed achievement only.

I understand why I got it on some toons and not on others, Im asking if you would consider ALSO adding it as an item that can be purchased for festival coins, for those who were not astra-blessed by RNG.

I understand why I got it on some toons and not on others, Im asking if you would consider ALSO adding it as an item that can be purchased for festival coins, for those who were not astra-blessed by RNG.
No, it will remain as an achievement reward.

Festival returns
Event will last from June, 21st till July, 4th

- New rewards are added in addition to previous rewards:
Pirate's Token
Yata Stand Crest Frame
Greenman Stand Crest Frame​

Don’t forget to spend your Daru Festival Coins today before they expire!

Festival returns
Event will last from May, 30th till June, 12th

Updates:
- added festival gates to Growlgate Isle

Last edited:
Don’t forget to spend your Daru Festival Coins today before they expire!

Back